Southern-Less USA 2.0: A Nation Torn Apart

On the other hand, I really do want to continue this TL but has my focus been diverted too long for me to continue? What do you guys think?

On the other hand, I really do want to continue this TL but has my focus been diverted too long for me to continue? What do you guys think?
It’s up to you, but my advance as a fellow writer: If you want to focus on other things instead, go for it. It’s best to do what you’re most interested in. But again-it’s up to you

Hoyahoo9

Donor
I see you’ve refocused on and restarted “La Caroline” (which is a very creative alt hist idea). If you only have so much RL time to devote to writing, you should give it to the story that excites you most.

I see you’ve refocused on and restarted “La Caroline” (which is a very creative alt hist idea). If you only have so much RL time to devote to writing, you should give it to the story that excites you most.
That does make sense, thank you for that perspective.

I'll just say... I highly doubt that any of the states will cross the Mississippi River. Now the interesting thing is Luisana, I doubt very much that any of the States can buy it, so its fate is uncertain, perhaps the Spanish will keep it or at least most of it. Possibly the north of Louisiana will be swallowed by the British.

I'll just say... I highly doubt that any of the states will cross the Mississippi River. Now the interesting thing is Luisana, I doubt very much that any of the States can buy it, so its fate is uncertain, perhaps the Spanish will keep it or at least most of it. Possibly the north of Louisiana will be swallowed by the British.
Currently it’s up in the air and it is still anyone’s game.

Hi guys, I'm wondering if I should start over at this point. It's been a while since I worked on this and I'm not sure how realistic this is.

I love the concept of this TL that I created but right now my heart is in a different place and it's now at the back of the line for me in terms of prioritization. Goodbye for now.

I love the concept of this TL that I created but right now my heart is in a different place and it's now at the back of the line for me in terms of prioritization. Goodbye for now.
Whenever your are ready.

Mothball for now and just reopen when the muse comes back.