This is getting brutal and I reckon the US won’t be happy losing their oldest ally and I really don’t get Naarist support over in Morocco. The Berbers would not trust them at all.

This is getting brutal and I reckon the US won’t be happy losing their oldest ally and I really don’t get Naarist support over in Morocco. The Berbers would not trust them at all.
Naarist support in Morocco goes back to prior to WWII and lasted through the independence moment where if gained traction due to similar movements throughout the region. The movement has been largely Arab dominated though, which is part of why Morocco lasted so long without falling. Morocco probably would have lasted longer without Hasan’s paranoia and the war.

Naarist support in Morocco goes back to prior to WWII and lasted through the independence moment where if gained traction due to similar movements throughout the region. The movement has been largely Arab dominated though, which is part of why Morocco lasted so long wiAnd wethout falling. Morocco probably would have lasted longer without Hasan’s paranoia and the war.
Cue American support of the Barber rebels now because I reckon they're now gonna be pretty damn pissed losing one of their oldest allies.

And irony being that Naarist's Arab nationalism is supported mainly by Afro-Arabs and not anyone in actual Arabia. I reckon the Americans are gonna start arming the Coptics as well here.

Cue American support of the Barber rebels now because I reckon they're now gonna be pretty damn pissed losing one of their oldest allies.

And irony being that Naarist's Arab nationalism is supported mainly by Afro-Arabs and not anyone in actual Arabia. I reckon the Americans are gonna start arming the Coptics as well here.
This will have a major affect on RFK's legacy among other things in this TL (most of the other things being tied to this conflict).

Just finished reading this TL: beautiful, realistic and well written! It's truly inspiring to see Israelis and Arabs living together and actually cooperating. Can't wait for more!

Just finished reading this TL: beautiful, realistic and well written! It's truly inspiring to see Israelis and Arabs living together and actually cooperating. Can't wait for more!
This TL is pretty much in coma right now just so you know. I’m currently mostly working on (Native) American Dream, but I will come back to this at some point.