How's the Start?

• Total voters
Bosporus straights have been closed partially. KuK navy may be able to stop all shipping through it anyway France can't risk sending the navy too far out now.

Thats what im refering to KuK can still raid and stop those from going through the straights.
if they do that they breach Ottoman neutrality. That will draw the Ottomans into war. the ottomans will mine the straits for warships and subs after all. It is wartime. If an Austrian wreck is discovered then it is war time.

Wonder what Balkan nation will start the Balkan portion of world war one?have the Ottoman reinforced the troops guarding the Russian border?

I'm wondering would the Balkans drag Russia into the Ottoman-Balkan war? It's gonna be a clusterfuck in international relations if they do, as Britain has fresh non aggression pact with Ottoman and wouldn't attack while the French is too far away having to contest Italy and Austria-Hungary to get there leaving Russia as sole Entente power against Ottoman Empire.

if they do that they breach Ottoman neutrality. That will draw the Ottomans into war. the ottomans will mine the straits for warships and subs after all. It is wartime. If an Austrian wreck is discovered then it is war time.
The Aegon sea is not a ottoman lake, how would that cause war? It doesn't belong to them. They simply need to keep the trade routes under pressure, that aren't in Greece or Ottoman territory.

I'm wondering would the Balkans drag Russia into the Ottoman-Balkan war? It's gonna be a clusterfuck in international relations if they do, as Britain has fresh non aggression pact with Ottoman and wouldn't attack while the French is too far away having to contest Italy and Austria-Hungary to get there leaving Russia as sole Entente power against Ottoman Empire.
russia will diplomatically support the slavic balkan countries, however without britain in the war as of right now, they will not intervene directly. If Britain enters the entente, then they may try to intervene in the balkans as well.

The Aegon sea is not a ottoman lake, how would that cause war? It doesn't belong to them. They simply need to keep the trade routes under pressure, that aren't in Greece or Ottoman territory.
As the Ottomas still own half of the aegean islands, nearly all of the northern aegean fall under ottoman waters. Any sinking of ships there will breach Ottoman neutrality and will force a war, because the northern trade routes fall under Ottoman waters.

If the Ottoman are really ambitious they could demand Kuwait and the part of Arabia that's under UK protectorate in exchange for supporting the French/Russia or German Alliance depending on which side the Balkan powers who oppose ottoman empire are

There will be so much opportunity for Romania in this war and all they have to do is join in the last moment and just follow wherever the wind is blowing. If Austro Hungary collapse they get Transylvania, If Russia collapse they get Bessarabia, If Bulgaria have hard time with the Ottoman they can snatch Southern Dobruja. Not to mention all the concession everyone will offer to them to tempt Romania to their side.

For the Ottoman i think if there is no outright war with Russia (at least for now) there will be some sort of proxies war in North-Western Iran.