How's the Start?

• Total voters
True. I disliked how too many people seemed almost eager to brand one historical character or another for complete and utter incompetence. I mean, sure, people made some critical decision that lead to worsening situations all the time, but that didn't mean that they didn't do any sort of good or was a complete moron at everything.
yeah individuals are more complex than simply saying x was competent and y was incompetent. A person can very well be competent in one thing and incompetent in another. Tsar Nicholas II was extremely competent in economics and orations, but incompetent in matters of societal development and democratic development, for example.

That said, French politics will certainly be interesting with Action Francais transitioning into a proper center-right - right political party. They will absorb a lot of radical defectors, i believe. French politics is so under highlighted in early 20th century TLs that i intend to make them a key part of the tl here.

I feel like the Arabistan Revolutionary Army will begin what is initially thought to be an independent insurgency in the 1930s but ends up co belligerents with whatever WWII faction the Ottomans fight, so it will be at the end of WWII when they get completely extinguished

Also given oil reserves in Qatif region, Southern Iraq, Kurdistan, and Libya, the Ottoman realm can grow to be quite wealthy.

Also the geostrategic location of Libya, Lebanon, and Istanbul… Plus it seems like across the Empire industries are being developed, which means economic diversification; maybe in the more modern age the Empire creates a sovereign wealth fund to further that

Well looks like the Arab bottle is only going to keep getting more shaken over time with a Arab republic and another large attempt to forging a nation will trigger a hot rise in Arab nationalism.

Well Iran got lucky their that prime minster reminds me of how Hafizullah Amin during communist Afghanistan alienated everyone and and almost lost the country, better to nip that in the bud before it got unstable in a country with far more minorities than just Arabs who would it as them being forced to give it up by a Persian.

Nicolas seems to be improving as a Russian leader, maybe could of found a way to exploit it but interfering everywhere and gambling is how the German empire ended dividing Germany into more than four pieces, better to respect a treaty.

I feel like the Arabistan Revolutionary Army will begin what is initially thought to be an independent insurgency in the 1930s but ends up co belligerents with whatever WWII faction the Ottomans fight, so it will be at the end of WWII when they get completely extinguished
This assumption would be correct. They end up co-belligerents with the Ottoman's enemies in the Second Great War

Also given oil reserves in Qatif region, Southern Iraq, Kurdistan, and Libya, the Ottoman realm can grow to be quite wealthy.

Also the geostrategic location of Libya, Lebanon, and Istanbul… Plus it seems like across the Empire industries are being developed, which means economic diversification; maybe in the more modern age the Empire creates a sovereign wealth fund to further that
That is certainly possible i would think

Well looks like the Arab bottle is only going to keep getting more shaken over time with a Arab republic and another large attempt to forging a nation will trigger a hot rise in Arab nationalism.

Well Iran got lucky their that prime minster reminds me of how Hafizullah Amin during communist Afghanistan alienated everyone and and almost lost the country, better to nip that in the bud before it got unstable in a country with far more minorities than just Arabs who would it as them being forced to give it up by a Persian.

Nicolas seems to be improving as a Russian leader, maybe could of found a way to exploit it but interfering everywhere and gambling is how the German empire ended dividing Germany into more than four pieces, better to respect a treaty.
Arab nationalism is going to be a tricky period for the Ottomans to get over that's for sure

I would more guess being on the wrong side of the 2nd great war.
Nazi germany was willing to ally with Italy and Japan, nations that stood against imperial Germany. What ever alliance Austria joins or stands against it will have some kind of grudge, for the allies due to it Fighting for the central powers, and central powers it will be Austrias betrayal in the honorable defeat.