No Southern Strategy: The Political Ramifications of an Alternate 1964 Election

While we're on the subject of who won which district, who is the MP from Willowdale?

If it went PC in 1984 then the Liberals lost it ITTL's 1983. I'd say it would be John Oostrom who may have hopped over to Hellyer's ACP and then to the SoCreds (as he was a member of Hellyer's initial ACP) ATM ITTL.

Yeah, I mean he pissed fire in Ghost Rider II. But alas my favourite Cage film has to be...

Oh my God, that scene. I cried laughing when I saw it.

Also, I have a couple of British questions about my area:
  • How are Labour and the Liberals doing in Cambridge at this point? Has one of them unseated the Tories or are they still vote splitting?
  • How's Francis Pym been doing? Is he still a thorn in the side of the government or has he consigned himself to the Ex-Whip's Club thanks to the 'landslides don't produce successful governments' remark?
  • Did Clement Freud hold his seat in TTL? (He lost it in 1987 OTL, which is a crying shame because Britain needs more funny MPs)

Oh my God, that scene. I cried laughing when I saw it.

Also, I have a couple of British questions about my area:
  • How are Labour and the Liberals doing in Cambridge at this point? Has one of them unseated the Tories or are they still vote splitting?
  • How's Francis Pym been doing? Is he still a thorn in the side of the government or has he consigned himself to the Ex-Whip's Club thanks to the 'landslides don't produce successful governments' remark?
  • Did Clement Freud hold his seat in TTL? (He lost it in 1987 OTL, which is a crying shame because Britain needs more funny MPs)

- The Tories hold the seat of Cambridge ATM, the Liberal vote collapsed to an extent in 1981 ITTL - as did Labour's - thus greatly inflating the Tory majority there.
- He's still an MP but is no longer a Tory. Rather he is serving as Speaker of the House of Commons since 1985.
- He's still holding on, though his majority is less than a thousand. I was going to make him Liberal Leader until certain allegations came out in the press OTL. I'm still not sure how to use him to be quite frankly honest.

If you don't mind, who represents TX-7?

Bill Archer - could be a Democrat or Republican; not sure at this stage.

That was one of the greatest movies of all time!
"It's like, looking in a mirror only, not." Classic!

It was indeed. If he doesn't go into acting in a similar fashion in NDCR, I will be sorely disappointed.

Bulldoggus

Banned
OK, so, quick question for @Gonzo and @Nofix : How do you get non-wikipedia images into infoboxes? Wikipedia is unwilling to let me do so, which is very inconvenient in the development of a TL of mine.

OK, so, quick question for @Gonzo and @Nofix : How do you get non-wikipedia images into infoboxes? Wikipedia is unwilling to let me do so, which is very inconvenient in the development of a TL of mine.

I'm not either of them, but you use GIMP and you slot an image over the other one and crop the image to fit the parameters.

I personally use the snip tool and Paint. There's a lot of messing around that we do to make things look good.

This is what I do. I used to simply paste in into the page via inspect elements, but that looks rather messy and is without cropping the image at all.

Bulldoggus

Banned
Use GIMP.

I'm not either of them, but you use GIMP and you slot an image over the other one and crop the image to fit the parameters.

I personally use the snip tool and Paint. There's a lot of messing around that we do to make things look good.

Interesting. I just use multiple accounts and upload pictures

This is what I do. I used to simply paste in into the page via inspect elements, but that looks rather messy and is without cropping the image at all.
Thank you all.

Two things. First: Sorry for the lack of updates, life has gotten in the way of stuff. It's mostly done, and do not think this story has been forgotten

Second: RIP John Glenn.