Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I think would be interesting? The sequel to Foundations of Geopolitics. A snapshot of the post-Russian/Eurasian world where Putin and his cronies got everything they wanted... and then it all came crashing down when Putin died. For bonus points, have parallelism with the post-Cold War "Pax Americana".

You know what I think would be interesting? The sequel to Foundations of Geopolitics. A snapshot of the post-Russian/Eurasian world where Putin and his cronies got everything they wanted... and then it all came crashing down when Putin died. For bonus points, have parallelism with the post-Cold War "Pax Americana".
How about Russia gets everything it ever wanted, it is at the pinnacle of it's power... and a bunch of American insane racists that it helped fund blows up a bomb in the Kremlin killing everyone important.

USS.png

SuperZtar64

Banned
Here everyone, it's a Decades of Darkness map I made for fun several months ago. Apologies if something like this appeared before.

And yes, I know the Alaska border is wrong (supposed to be the Yukon River, not a straight line) but other than that enjoy.
upload_2018-7-10_22-15-49.png

SuperZtar64

Banned
You know what, I'm just gonna dump all my maps here over time.

Try guessing where this is from - it's one of my personal favorites of all time.
upload_2018-7-10_22-49-35.png

(Crosspost from WIP Map Thread)
A work in progress map about my Jurassic World alternate universe scenario where (first) Indominus Rex failed to reach the aviary after being killed by M134 Minigun, basically ending the Indominus incident earlier and the park is resumed. So in this universe, Masrani opens another park on Isla Matanceros as well as purchasing an Island southeast of Japan to build yet another park (this one however is marine based park). Meanwhile the Site B were turned into wildlife sanctuary where the game hunter can live their fantasy of taking down of the Big Paleo Fives (T. Rex, Spinosaurus, Triceratops, Velociraptor, and Stegosaurus) and Site C were planned to be a fully wildlife sanctuary where there will be no human interference (save for few outposts for researchers).
JWE_OriginalExpansion_BetaText.png

Bonus:
Isla Nublar scaled with the Muertes archipelago
LasCincoMuertesPlusNublar_Worlda.png

Vuu

Banned

Russia has a long-term plan to make them collapse-proof

They will never, ever push to be #1 superpower. Those have the tendency to burn out. They always do just enough to be the secondary great power. That way, they last for an eternity x'D

(Crosspost from WIP Map Thread)
A work in progress map about my Jurassic World alternate universe scenario where (first) Indominus Rex failed to reach the aviary after being killed by M134 Minigun, basically ending the Indominus incident earlier and the park is resumed. So in this universe, Masrani opens another park on Isla Matanceros as well as purchasing an Island southeast of Japan to build yet another park (this one however is marine based park). Meanwhile the Site B were turned into wildlife sanctuary where the game hunter can live their fantasy of taking down of the Big Paleo Fives (T. Rex, Spinosaurus, Triceratops, Velociraptor, and Stegosaurus) and Site C were planned to be a fully wildlife sanctuary where there will be no human interference (save for few outposts for researchers).
Nice! I seem to remember the original novel had a location in the Azores set for Jurassic Park Europe.

How about Russia gets everything it ever wanted, it is at the pinnacle of it's power... and a bunch of American insane racists that it helped fund blows up a bomb in the Kremlin killing everyone important.

Bruce Munro did something like that for AMERIKA 2012. (In this case, a lot of Iraqi resistance blew up Moscow with a nuke, possibly transported by a US nuclear submarine that was in fact the Red October.)

Status
Not open for further replies.