Map Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeon territories during the One year war.

Not mine, from MS Igloo

igloo00.jpg

Who is who would be helpful. I assume Zeon is Yellow, otherwise the Earth would be screwed.

I'm sorry but Zeon is red...
I know that's trange but i suppose that is a Blitzkrig operation...
I say this because in Gumdam Orgins they said that North America is under Zeon occupation(Los Angeles is the base of North America Command under Garma Zabi).
In Origins Dublin in Federak hands but MS era said that Paris laid in Zeoon control and so did New York.

I suppose, however, that the mup upside is wrong.
Infact if Caracas(shown in Origins) is under Zeon Conrol, Mexico should not and so Brazil where there is Jaburo base.

I'm sorry but Zeon is red...
I know that's trange but i suppose that is a Blitzkrig operation...
I say this because in Gumdam Orgins they said that North America is under Zeon occupation(Los Angeles is the base of North America Command under Garma Zabi).
In Origins Dublin in Federak hands but MS era said that Paris laid in Zeoon control and so did New York.

I suppose, however, that the mup upside is wrong.
Infact if Caracas(shown in Origins) is under Zeon Conrol, Mexico should not and so Brazil where there is Jaburo base.

I'm just thinking that if they seriously got that much, I'm surprised Earth didn't just up and surrender.

Eurabia (dark blue, threeist dictatorship)
Chindia (pale green, threeist dictatorship)
Numerica (tan, threeist dictatorship)

Draka (orange, militarist monarchy)

Amerope (dark green, democracy)
Oceasia (yellow, democracy)

Switzerland (neutral)
Liberia (neutral)

disputed (grey)

Yeah, because we know Malaysia is a democratic country and also that Indonesia is geographically located between it and China..... :rolleyes:

The USA/UK Cold War Map Contest inspired this.

The Britain-France union thingy goes through and it ends up being another party to the Cold War. I didn't like it enough to enter it, especially as really cool-looking maps were starting to appear just as I finished it.

Also, in Antarctica, from left to right: USA, Eurocom, UK, India, China, and the USSR on the far right.

ocean.png

any attempts at diplomancy so far?

Diplo-what? The other Warsaw Pact members want out, but the Soviets won't let them.
Week 26:
Map speaks for itself.
Italian, Spanish, Greek and American landings on Sardinia and Sicily.
Big pocket of Soviets almost cut off in western Germany.
Landings in Denmark.

1986 week 26.PNG

Europe and the Near East 1670

While i try to figure out the Americas, i came up with this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 1651, the Holy German Emperor, a Hapsburg, set forth a series of actions that forever disturbed the balance of power within the empire. The first, was the establishment of the Hapsburg Family in Comte.. The second, Which occured late in the year and was finalized in 1652, was the annexation of Bukovina from Rumania. These actions lead the other royal families to question the Hapsburg motives, rising tensions between the Austrians, and the Prussian, Dutch, and Bavarian citizens (all are German, though their citizenry comes from the region where they reside, and the house that has a ruling member there). In 1653, the Hapsburg Emperor attempted to establish his nephew as the duke of Schwyz, which was the only region without an established royal family or "national" affiliation. Bavaria, rules by the House of Wittelsbach, declared the actions of the Emperor unjust and down right power grabbing. Bavarian Soldiers marched into Liechtenstein, which had a firm, but corrupt Hapsburg Duke, who was set to be removed from power within the next month. However, still a Hpasburg, the Austrian Armies were assembled in Alsace and attempted to march through Baden so that they could capture Wurttemberg, a Bavarian Duchy. However, Baden was ruled by the Hohenzollern Family. They saw the actions of the Hapsburgs as not only an outright invasion of Hohenzollern Territory, but also a threat to them as it would give the Austrians a large advantage in numbers. the Hohenzollern Duchy, where the family came to power from the beginning, was completely cut off from the Prussian Armies. While a large contingent was sent to fight the Austrian Armies, a much smaller branch was sent through Wurttemberg to quickly raise troops in Southern Baden. the Wittelsbach Family saw this as an invasion of their land and attacked the Prussian army. Austria (Hapsburg), Prussia (Hohenzollern), and Bavaria (Wittelsbach) were all at war.

The Oranje Family of Holland watched the events unfold. in 1660 however, they invaded. The western most Prussian territories became dutch very soon. Dutch armies began to focus on the North, and captured many regions that were vital to Prussian Trade.

The four feuding families were at war for fifteen years.. with neither side showing signs of defeat. Four regions remained free from all the families.

• Rhoneland
  • Schwyz
  • Polen
  • Wolhynien
With the eyes of the world watching the Holy German Empire, Russia saw an opportunity.. Persia. Ottoman Persia had been facing revolts for decades.. and they continued to intensify. The Muslim Nation (Lead by the Corrupt Mehmed IV) forced their religion onto the Zoroastrian Persians. Russia quietly positioned their armies along the Ottoman Border, while the rest of the world watched the Holy German Empire unwind. Even the invasion was not known The vast Majority of the Russian Army was in Caucasia, which was to Drive South and establish a Front where the Ottomans couldn't penetrate. While in the Afghan, Baluch, and Turkmen Provinces, the Regional Armies, along with Persian revolutionaries and a Single Russian Army Group, would drive westward to capture the whole of Persia. for 2 months, Sultan Mehmed IV had no idea of the Russian Invasion. When his High Marshal burst into the throne room and sought permission to send the entire Ottoman Army to Persia.

"The Persians are not so much a threat that we need send the entire army. Surely you have gone mad.."
"No sire, the persians were completely under our rule, The Russians have blindsided us."

The rest of that conversation was.. well, short.. Ottoman Armies rushed from Arabia and Anatolia to break through the Russian lines, and capture Caucasia for themselves. But Ottoman Numbers were no match for Russian ferocity, technology, skill, and size.. the Ottomans were evenly matched for men. The Russians were just better.

In 1667, France thought it wise to send several regiments into Lorraine... When the Dutch, Prussian, and Austrian Armies saw the French cross the border, they all ceased fire upon themselves, and ripped holy hell fire unto the invading French Army.. No French soldiers survived that battle.. At that moment the World knew, They were siblings fighting for no real reason other than to piss off their sibling... but they all wouldn't hesitate to pummel anyone who tried to take advantage of them.. and then it became clear.. whoever won the war, would become the definitive ruler of the entire empire..

Meanwhile, in Warsaw, the inheriting members of each family, 2 men and 2 women, were fornicating... together.. the 4 member royal orgy was incredible.. and both women gave birth to twins.. fraternal twins.. who were only related by their mothers..

• Hohenzollern Father + Oranje Mother = Son
  • Hohenzollern Father + Wittelsbach Mother = Son
  • Hapsburg Father + Oranje Mother = Daughter
  • Hapsburg Father + Wittelsbach Mother = Daughter
By 1670, the four royal members, were wed. all of them together. Four parents to four Children.. the wives were shared by their husbands..

Meanwhile, the war was drawing to a close. all four families were terrified due to the sudden disappearance of their heirs. and with the current Kings on the verge of death, it was imperitive that they returned...

Europe 1670.png

Europe 1670.png

I'm just thinking that if they seriously got that much, I'm surprised Earth didn't just up and surrender.

Somewhere is write that the Moon and other sides are the main factories area of Earth Federation.
Arnheim, the Gundam Producers are based on the moon.

Even with half of India and the majority of the new world? France recovered quite wellwithout any base, so I don't see why they should be weakened by having done better.

It was precisely because Spain had half the New World they ended up bankrupt. So much silver was flowing into the country, it devalued the economy. Now you've just got more silver entering because they're selling spices as well.

The USA/UK Cold War Map Contest inspired this.

The Britain-France union thingy goes through and it ends up being another party to the Cold War. I didn't like it enough to enter it, especially as really cool-looking maps were starting to appear just as I finished it.

Also, in Antarctica, from left to right: USA, Eurocom, UK, India, China, and the USSR on the far right.

How'd you do the ocean depth effect?

Had a very intresting HOI2 game I just had to share with everyone. Germany stayed put instead of taking out France. Eventualy the Soviet Union decided to get in on the action, but unfortunatly gets into the war with the allies as well (three way WWII). I wrote my own custom events to keep as many ASBs out as possible. Map year is 1950.

As a final note, Hitler was killed in late 1942, at a time where the Soviets were on the Odor and the Allies had landed on the North Sea coast. The new government defected to the allies (considering that the allies were already at war with the Soviets, this idea had alot more merit). Portugal joined the Axis when Germany was at the strongest point, and actualy made vast gains in Spain before being defeated. The US remained nuetral while China defeated Japan on its own.

GSP1950.PNG

Diplo-what? The other Warsaw Pact members want out, but the Soviets won't let them.
Week 26:
Map speaks for itself.
Italian, Spanish, Greek and American landings on Sardinia and Sicily.
Big pocket of Soviets almost cut off in western Germany.
Landings in Denmark.

I take it from all the landings the the Soviet Navy has long since been sunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.