Map of the Fortnight: Main Discussion Thread

Congrats to @Libaton for winning MotF278: The Wealth of Nations with their map of Italy in the Wake of the Archimedean Wars. Don't forget to submit a map for MotF 279: My Name is Ozymandias 2 by next week!

I've got to say, all the entries for MotF 279 so far are delightful - I can already see it's going to be a tough decision when it comes time to vote!

*MOTF kinda slumbering for several months*

*Suddenly one challenge results in some of the best maps the entire internet mapmaking community does in the year*

That has almost become a pattern.

HJR

Banned
*MOTF kinda slumbering for several months*

*Suddenly one challenge results in some of the best maps the entire internet mapmaking community does in the year*

That has almost become a pattern.
I know, right? It reminds me of a fallen empire from Stellaris, or maybe a tomb world from 40k.

Jokes aside, kudos to everyone who submitted a map this round.

@TheReformer your submission is beautiful & frankly I’d probably vote for it myself but IIRC your map has to have been made

1) specifically for the contest

2) within the fortnight that the contest takes place in

not something you made earlier.

@TheReformer your submission is beautiful & frankly I’d probably vote for it myself but IIRC your map has to have been made

1) specifically for the contest

2) within the fortnight that the contest takes place in

not something you made earlier.
Hmm, fair enough - well feel free to ignore if so! Been a long while since I've submitted for one of these lol