List of Alternate Monarchs and Aristocratic Lineage

The Children and Grandchildren of Louis XIII, in 1660
Louis XIII, King of France and Navarre (b.1601:1643) m. Anne of Austria (b.1601)
1. Anne of France, Regent (b.1619) m. Louis II de Bourbon, Prince of Condé (b.1621)​
1. Marie Adelaïde de Bourbon (b.1645) m. Afonso VI, King of Portugal (b.1643)​
1. Maria Francisca de Braganza, Princess of Brazil (b.1659)​
2. Marie Éthienne de Bourbon (b.1648:d.1652)​
3. Stillborn son (1650)​
4. Louis Henri, Duke de Bourbon (b.1653)​
5. Marie Anne de Bourbon (b.1655)​
2. Marie Louise of France (b.1622) m. Ferdinando II, Grand Duke of Tuscany (b.1610)​
1. Cosimo de' Medici, Grand Prince of Tuscany (b.1639) m. Vittoria della Rovere, Heir of Urbino, Rovere and Montefeltro (b.1641)​
2. Stillborn daughter (1642)​
3. Francesco de' Medici (b.1646)​
4. Maria de' Medici (b.1652)​
3. Elisabeth of France (b.1626) m. Jean Louis d'Bourbon, Duke of Montpensier (b.1627)​
1. Anne Marie Louise d'Bourbon (b.1646)​
2. Louis Auguste d'Bourbon, Prince of Dombes (b.1649)​
3. Marie Juliette d'Bourbon (B.1653)​
4. Marie Anne of France (b.1631) m. Philip IV, King of the Spains (b.1605)​
5. Louis XIV, King of France and Navarre (b.1638) m. Maria Theresa of Spain (b.1638)​
6. Philippe, Duke of Anjou (b.1640)​

Before having Louis XIV in 1638, Ane of Austria gave birth 4 times to stillborn children (genders unknown), in this line, all four of those pregnancies result in the birth of daughters, while while probably disappointing for Louis XIII (seeing as he hated his brother Gaston and if he died without male heirs the throne would pass to him), the birth of surviving children makes the two of them have a better relationship, although Anne own personality and rivalry with Richilieu still makes her not have the best of standings in court (although the people like her better seeing as her infertility didn't win her any friends in OTL).
Now, about the marriages:
1. The first to be married is, in fact, Elisabeth, as she marries in 1628 (she's 4, he's not even 1) her first cousin, Jean Louis, ITTL son of Gaston, Duke of Orléans with his first wife, Marie de Bourbon, Duchess of Montpensier (in OTL she died after giving birth to their daughter and only child, here she gives birth to a son) as an way of tying dynastic loose ends and have the line of Louis XIII on the throne (over a decade with only two daughters make this a rather wise decision). Currently he uses his mother's title (and his eldest son holds one of his subsidiaries) as Gaston is still alive in exile after his leading of the Condé (during which Jean supported the Crown due to the children of Anne and Louis being a strangely thight-knit sort and being very influenced by his wife), although the old duke is very near the deathbed
2. The second to marry is Marie, who on the advice of her grandmother (the births helped her relationship with her son and so she never leaves France even after losing her power) is married in 1639 to her first cousin once removed, Ferdinando II.
- Of not is also their eldest son's marriage. Basically, in OTL, Ferdinando married Vittoria della Rovere, Duchess of Rovere and Montefeltro, but, unlik OTL, she (who was born in 1622), was born a man (let's call him Guidobaldo III). This results on the della Roveres not losing the Duchy of Urbino (in OTL the Pope convinced their grandfather (the father died a year after their birth) to give him the duchy as he had no hope of having a male heir by that point) with Vittoria being married to the heir of Tuscany in 1658 in exchange for the Medicis to basically prop-up the bankrupt della Roveres​
3. The third is Anne, whom marries le Grand Condé in 1644 (his wife dies giving birth in 1643 to their OTL only surviving son) as a way of strenghthening her position (she gained the Regency of France in 1643 following Louis XIII's death by doing like OTL Anne of Austria and annuling his original will, with the Queen Mother being a supporter but not the head) and because the two actually like each other (had an affair before he was forced to marry his OTL wife). Because of that, when the Fronde occurs, Condé stays on the side of the crown instead of being one of the leaders of the rebellion
- Her eldest daughter, Marie Adelaïde, was married in 1658 to the King of Portugal, Afonso VI, due to the current alliance between the French and Portuguese (the French having supported the Portuguese in their war of independence during the Thirty Years' War, as in OTL, and being in war with Spain, also as in OTL). She gave birth in 1659 to a daughter, who is the current heir to the throne, and is conspiring with her brother-in-law to get rid of her weak and rather shitty husband in a coup​
4. Marie Anne was recently married to Philip IV of Spain following the Treaty of the Pyrinees which ended the Franco-Spanish War (it, like in OTL, also resulted on the marriage of Louis XIV to Philip's daughter from his first marriage) as the king really has gotten no luck in marriages. While Philip married his niece, Mariana of Austria, in 1649, the Austrian Archduchess dies after giving birth to their 4th child, infante Ferdinand Thomas (whom died less than a year later) in 1658. Currently, the two are still childless, but Marie Anne is well into her first pregnancy which will produce a much healthier Charles II (while the uncle-niece marriage is still very worrying in relation to the gene pool, Marie Anne is only closely related to Philip through her mother's side, while from her father's side she has a relatively healthy gene pool)

Out of curiosity, why would the Fronde still happen if Anne de France is regent for her brother?
Louis and his mother reconciling is unlikely. Daughters for him mean Gaston still has a shot, and Maria de Medici will back her second son.
Likewise, Louis couldn't STAND the Medici thanks to his mom. When there was talk of Gaston marrying Anna de Medici (OTL archduchess of Austria) Louis/Richelieu put a pin in it very quickly.
I honestly find it hard to believe Anne de France is STILL unwed in 1644. Girls were treaty bait. I know there probably aren't a lot of candidates, but considering France entered the 30YW nearly a decade before I can't think she wouldn't have been offered SOMEWHERE. Wladyslaw IV tried for Madame de Guise before he went for his Gonzaga wife. Wladek is an elected king and not likely to be a "fitting" match for the eldest daughter of France, but who knows. Royal+Catholic might outweigh that.
@Jan Olbracht

Out of curiosity, why would the Fronde still happen if Anne de France is regent for her brother?
Louis and his mother reconciling is unlikely. Daughters for him mean Gaston still has a shot, and Maria de Medici will back her second son.
Likewise, Louis couldn't STAND the Medici thanks to his mom. When there was talk of Gaston marrying Anna de Medici (OTL archduchess of Austria) Louis/Richelieu put a pin in it very quickly.
I honestly find it hard to believe Anne de France is STILL unwed in 1644. Girls were treaty bait. I know there probably aren't a lot of candidates, but considering France entered the 30YW nearly a decade before I can't think she wouldn't have been offered SOMEWHERE. Wladyslaw IV tried for Madame de Guise before he went for his Gonzaga wife. Wladek is an elected king and not likely to be a "fitting" match for the eldest daughter of France, but who knows. Royal+Catholic might outweigh that.
@Jan Olbracht
Considering the fact, that IOTL Władysław IV married daughter of Holy Roman Emperor, French royal match seems possible too.

What leads to Russia adopting primogeniture and abandoning semi salic law?
I'd also like to know. Since IIRC even when Nikolai II nearly died while Alix was pregnant with one of the "little pair", there was no move towards this.

Being honest, it was partially a result of a misunderstanding of Semi-Salic Law on my part and was also made with little research however I think it remains explainable.

Michael would renounce claims to Russians throne for himself and his successors before his coronation in Prague.
Then Kirill would renounce claims when he became King of Poland.
Boris and Andrei would lose rights to Russian Throne with morganatic marriages (while Baltica would accept it).
Paul Alexanderovich seems to have already lost his rights by 1902 and seemed to have had bad health besides so it seems logical that he would predecease Nicholas. And I already had Dmitri Pavlovich be not merely be a consort but a co-monarch So I think what I made could still work.

But I am open to changing it if that explanation also doesn't realistically work.

Being honest, it was partially a result of a misunderstanding of Semi-Salic Law on my part and was also made with little research however I think it remains explainable.

Michael would renounce claims to Russians throne for himself and his successors before his coronation in Prague.
Then Kirill would renounce claims when he became King of Poland.

Not sure they would NEED to renounce their rights to Russia, since I don't see Catholic Bohemia or Poland accepting an ORTHODOX king (which means they would be required to convert). Orthodox Russia would likewise not accept a Catholic emperor, so Mikhail and Kirill are going to have to make some tough choices.
@alexmilman @Valena

Mostly because from what I understood one of the causes for the Fronde was a mix between the nobility feeling like the crown was encroaching on their rights and privileges and Cardinal Mazarin, and since both of those things still happen under Anne de France (while she is married to Condé, t). But I admit my only knowledge on the Fronde is a short read through wikipedia, so I may be wrong
On this it may have been a misunderstanding on my part (since the only thing I found on Maria de' Medici's relationship with Louis was that she "didn't understand her son"). But I also imagined that Louis having children, even daughters, could have helped their relationship not fall apart as much as in OTL, in special since the POD is when Louis is only 18. I admit that I may be wrong on this, since I'm not the most well versed on Louis XIII (my best source of information for 17th century France is Versailles), and I didn't know Marie favored Gaston
The Medici marriage, in turn, occurs after the birth of Louis XIII, which in my head made them closer in some level (Marie fled France in 1631 in OTL, so I imagine she could have had a good reaction in this alternate reality) and since in my head their relationship was already better than OTL, Marie manages to convince Louis to marry one of her granddaughters to the Medicis.
Is it a bit too outlandish, maybe, but that was my reasoning.
@Jan Olbracht
I'll be really sincere and say I didn't think about the Polish (although in this case we could say that the Austrians ended up getting it first? Since Wladislaw died only in 1648 and it would mess the timeline of this line). I had planned on having Anne marry Condé almost from the start, and originally the two were married in the 1630s, but then I though a bit and realized that while he was a cousin, he only came to fame in 1643 and before that I didn't think Louis would permit his daughter to marry him (in special since he was already dead by the time he got important). And so, I ended up making her undwed until 1644. Although if you can give me some candidates, I can change the line to make it that she had an earlier marriage that still results on Anne returning to France with enough time to be made her brother's regent without major opposition

Not sure they would NEED to renounce their rights to Russia, since I don't see Catholic Bohemia or Poland accepting an ORTHODOX king (
Orthodox Russian tsars already used title of King of Poland until 1917 and Nicholas I was the last monarch who was crowned as King of Poland (in 1829 in Warsaw). If it is enforced, Poles would have nothing to say about it.

PODs:
-Henry VII marries Joanna of Naples as his second wife.
-Henry VIII dies in 1515, Mary Tudor is never born.

Joanna of Naples (1479-1518) m. a) Ferdinand II (1469-1496) b) Henry VII (1457-1509) King of England

1b) Edmund I (1507-1576) King of England 1514, m. a) Beatrice of Portugal (1504-1538) b) Margaret of France (1523-1576)

1a) Henry (1528-1530)​

2a) Joan (1530-1575) m. Philip II (1527-1598) King of Spain​

3a) Henry (1531)​

4a) Edmund II (1533-1579) King of England 1576, m. Joanna of Spain (1535-1573)​

5a) Edward (1535)​

6a) Margaret (1536-1598) m. James VI (1538-1580) King of Scotland*​

7b) Mary (1544-1589) m. Francis II (1544-1572) King of France​

8b) Henry (1546)​

9b) Francis (1547-1599) Duke of York, m. Sibylle of Cleves (1557-1627)​

10b) Elizabeth (1549-1553)​

11b) Catherine (1553-1606) m. Sebastian I (1554-1589) King of Portugal​
* Son of James V and Madeleine of France

Henry VIII never struggled against Yorkidt uprisings, so I don't see why his younger brother would
That was because Henry VIII had the senior-most Yorkist descent. His younger brother, OTOH, does not.

While a restarting of the WotR is unlikely, I can see James V pushing his claim, especially since he's a king in his own right and likely allied with France.....

After more than 30 years of Tudor rule it is not that likely, and it is baby James V who has the best Yorkist claim anyway.

And he is heir to Scotland, so he can use Scottish troops to fight for his claim. And if it was so unlikely, why was Henry VIII so paranoid about people with Yorkist claim?

But he was paranoid about it's possibility, he killed Margaret Pole for that reason, didn't he?
Not really, he killed her to get back at her son, Reginald, who had been an outspoken critic of his second marriage and breaking with the Papacy but had fled to Europe in 1536 (and was made a Cardinal that same year) and was living under the protection of Charles V (Reginald nearly got to be Pope, but lost by three votes on the conclave of 1549-50). The fact that Pole was a possible catholic candidate for the throne also motivated it (since there were various talks that Charles V was planning ot invade England and place Reginald as King with Mary as his consort during Henry's reign)

But there would probably be some yorkists who would prefer even the Poles to Edmund, since although Henry VII was king, most people considered his claim as coming from his wife, and not from his mother. Although he could simply pull a Hapsburg an marry one of his half-nieces, that would probably tie most of the loose ends dynastically speaking