Keynes' Cruisers Volume 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Darn it fester, you just couldn't give a poor alien space bat not even one little niche in your storyline." -- Skippy
9s626t72pzs31.jpg

What really?! Where did they show up?
Dufftown Scotland is mentioned in the Prisoner of Azkahban as the closest Muggle town to Hogwarts

I can't find the Dumbledore reference at the moment. I just know it was extremely oblique.

Last edited:

bobbins

Donor
Truly epic and a real pleasure. I will miss this - so many thanks for your efforts and the enjoyment you’ve given to many of us.

This has been a great read from beginning to end, and I'm glad I binged it before it was finished. Thank you fester for the story, and good luck on whatever you're doing next!

Firstly, I cannot believe I was a college junior when I started reading this and now that it has ended, I am nearly 6 years into my professional career.

Secondly, thank you so much for giving us one of AH best works. Coming home from work and seeing that notification of a new story being posted always brightened up my day as I am sure it did many others. Take a break and enjoy the time off (until your next great story that is!)

I have too many zombie stories to start something new. The three stories below are the ones I want my head space to head towards when I am not professionally reading, researching and writing.

Alt History: ASBs are assholes (Abducted from my Bedroom)
Fanfiction.net: Child Soldiers sometimes aren't the best adjusted folks (Fellow Veterans)
Fanfiction.net: Adults should be adults when times are tough: (On the Run)

I would love to do a MacArthur SI at some point but I need to do a lot more reading to write that well enough.
Better yet His Brother Arthur MacArthur USN survives his appendicitis.

Thanks @fester for an excellent story. Wishing you the best for your dissertation.

Why do I get a feeling that Anne-Marie’s granddaughter will be a CIA operative in 2023 controlling a string of agents in whatever is the main trouble spot in the future of your TL? Or possibly the trainer for undercover agents.

Thanks @fester for an excellent story. Wishing you the best for your dissertation.

Why do I get a feeling that Anne-Marie’s granddaughter will be a CIA operative in 2023 controlling a string of agents in whatever is the main trouble spot in the future of your TL? Or possibly the trainer for undercover agents.
I mainly imagined the grand daughter being the high school drug dealer who also gets early action to the Ivy of her choice as no one suspects her

Status
Not open for further replies.