Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

Unfortunately I think the mod author stopped working on the 3 kingdoms mod. You should be able to form rum once Byzantine is destroyed although it's been awhile since I played 2 but that sounds right. The best way to get Slavic nomads and have it make some sense is to make a custom character under one of the smaller hordes somewhere in sibera. Failing that make under the dulos and invade into Russia proper.
Thanks Razorfloos, you are the best :D

I thought only Orthodox or Hellenic rulers can reform the Byzantine Empire in 2.
And the empire of Rum?

Also, ladies and gentlemen, look at the thing I did heuheu

image.png

I need suggestions of total conversion mods like AtE, it is urgent, I'm starving for gameplay
If you like Game of Thrones, try The Seven Kingdoms (TSK). It’s set during the Andal invasions and it’s focused on Westeros, which is a lot bigger and detailed than in the other mod. Sadly, key ASOIAF systems like the Maesters are missing, but it runs better in exchange.

Ooooh, what have we here?
A 769 Wessex start that by 1080 has snowballed into the Empire of Britannia, in control of Britain, large swathes of France, Germany and Italy, and also happens to control Constantinople.

Oh, and we're all Orthodox too. Except for those damn Catholic heretics who refuse. Most annoying. And we have absolute cognatic inheritance which means that the last five monarchs have all been Empresses named Charlotte Rosemary, because why not?

Attachments

• britannia2024.jpg
    britannia2024.jpg
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 40
image.png

Ladies and Gentlemen
Northern and Irish
I come here at this moment with a question, do you see, I'm trying to do a pet dream of mine of an UK led by Northern Ireland, direct rule from Belfast, build the wall against the south and make the londoners pay for it. The problem is that my King cannot run in the election for the british emperor title, so I came here to ask why is that the case.