Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

A guy joined LDS thanks to After the End. Look, I don't follow that faith but I find pretty disgusting for people to insult someone faith in front of that person, and some comments are disgusting.
Being a bearer of the "Mark of Cain" and a "sodomite" myself, I'll admit my sympathy towards the LDS as an institution is very, very limited - but yeah, some of those comments are just awful. Real reddit moment.

Being a bearer of the "Mark of Cain" and a "sodomite" myself, I'll admit my sympathy towards the LDS as an institution is very, very limited - but yeah, some of those comments are just awful. Real reddit moment.
Specially coming when this guy just got baptised so it is one of the best moments of his life, that is just disgusting.

Now, jumping from the comments part into the mod, some people call this a light speer hoodie moment, and I agree.

I’ll finally be able to play as my family lol. Hopefully São Paulo is detailed enough in number of provinces to allow that.

I don’t understand one thing though. Does this take place during the main After the End mod? If so, shouldn’t Brazil be unified under the Braganzas?

I’ll finally be able to play as my family lol. Hopefully São Paulo is detailed enough in number of provinces to allow that.

I don’t understand one thing though. Does this take place during the main After the End mod? If so, shouldn’t Brazil be unified under the Braganzas?

Nah, basically it is a spin off. You also got two houses of Braganza. I even tried to get a third on Marajó Island or in Fernando de Noronha being a Portuguese expedition but it got rejected.

I also tried to get a third Brazilian house if Braganza either at Pará or Amazonas since they are the grand dukes of Grao Para but it got rejected too.

soboanil.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen
French people and normal people

Sob o Anil alpha is on steam. I hope you like it ^=^.

Last edited:

Long live the Caudillo Eduardo Dornelles Vargas, sucessor of the mantle of the might farroupilha warriors who resisted the Empire of Brazil and of the great President of Valour who crushed the Paulista invaders of the north! Long Live the glory of brave knights such as Zeca Netto and long live the people of Rio Grande do Sul!

image.png

"What happened, what happened?
The Candombe playing at the streets
And "Long live the restorer!"
rosas.jpg

The legacy of Rosas is alive in Argentina, now the strongest state in south america
image.png

Sadly the mod doesn't allow me to unify Argentina so the campaign is over now.

image.png

93ad0076e7a1152164a715a2617df427d8eb487a_high.webp

Our King Steppen, I used a bot to write his song in the Rostmann language by the grace of the german americans

"Gott hilfe ze Steppen ze King, unseren guten King Steppen!
Lang lebe Steppen ze King in ze brightest splendour of bliss!
May laurel branches bloom for him, wo immer he goes, als wreath of honour.
Gott hilfe zenen ze Steppen ze King, unseren guten King Steppen!"

Last edited:
Ok, I gonna make a guide :D

First of all the generator is Sea Art.

To make a portrait like mine first you need to make an account, log in and go into the creation chat.

Then you need to make a print of your character and cut it like this:

Sem_titulo.png

Now you go into the creation chat, get into "ControlNet" in the left of the screen, post the pic of your ruler, choose the "open Journey" model use the "inteligent analysis" to generate his description and click in the send arrow to generate it like that.
I used this guide of mine @ByzantineCaesar

Uh, guys, so, I learned how to play as the Nomads due my Vargas campaign and had a lot of fun, thus I went for vanilla and did a long time project that was a Teengri Roman Empire

image.png

It was very, VERY fun indeed, I wish we had slavic nomads

Aaaanyway, this is the current situation
image.png

So, the main doubt I have is if I can form Rum like that, because I have many Kingdom titles and can make my own empire, but I don't use De Jure Empires (except for that saxon campaign)

Something scary happened in my current game, Egypt was conquered by a crusade, the person who received the kingdom of Egypt was a woman from the house of Lusignan called Yolande, so far so good, She married a French nobleman from the House of Guines (Counts of Yperen) but she had an affair with a lowborn Frenchman, And had two children , So far nothing very out of the ordinary, after a while I went to check on her and saw that the two boys (one Ten year old And other 1 year old) had died, But they had a red skull (murdered) when I went to see who did it, it was their own mother, Disturbing, Ironically she has the trait of Just.

Uh, guys, so, I learned how to play as the Nomads due my Vargas campaign and had a lot of fun, thus I went for vanilla and did a long time project that was a Teengri Roman Empire

image.png

It was very, VERY fun indeed, I wish we had slavic nomads

Aaaanyway, this is the current situation
image.png

So, the main doubt I have is if I can form Rum like that, because I have many Kingdom titles and can make my own empire, but I don't use De Jure Empires (except for that saxon campaign)

Still waiting for a answer on that

In another hand, in a desesperated attempt to try something new I decided to play "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", with the objective of making a different China

And turns out that like 90% of China is "Han" and "Confucian", thus I improvised
image.png

I made my Wuhuan dynasty while chatting with a Shangaiese friend. Sadly this mod is extremely barebones, the provinces are the largest I saw (the Zhuya thing is a single province, and some are even bigger than that) and there is also no religious reformation or stuff like that. This mod needs more love.

Also I stopped because the casus belli stopped working so I couldn't seize Mongolia.

Still waiting for a answer on that

In another hand, in a desesperated attempt to try something new I decided to play "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", with the objective of making a different China

And turns out that like 90% of China is "Han" and "Confucian", thus I improvised
image.png

I made my Wuhuan dynasty while chatting with a Shangaiese friend. Sadly this mod is extremely barebones, the provinces are the largest I saw (the Zhuya thing is a single province, and some are even bigger than that) and there is also no religious reformation or stuff like that. This mod needs more love.

Also I stopped because the casus belli stopped working so I couldn't seize Mongolia.
Unfortunately I think the mod author stopped working on the 3 kingdoms mod. You should be able to form rum once Byzantine is destroyed although it's been awhile since I played 2 but that sounds right. The best way to get Slavic nomads and have it make some sense is to make a custom character under one of the smaller hordes somewhere in sibera. Failing that make under the dulos and invade into Russia proper.