Status
Not open for further replies.
The trump north east circus world project started out a reloction of circus world in Florida (Trump pruchashed it along with Braum bailey cricus) But knowing how trump likes to go big or go home it probably would evolve into massive multiple theme section park that is bigger and more lavish then disney world or at least Disney land. Cricus world would just be the centeral section. Does any one think the name trump's univeres of wonder would work for the resort (Universe is bigger and better then a world) Despite how much i dislike trump i hope the park succesed so that atl trump would have succesed at something that befits the common man.
And having him build a successful theme park in New York would make up for his father Fred destroying the most successful Coney Island park. Maybe one of the sections of Trump's Universe of Wonder should be named "Steeplechase Park" after the theme park Fred Trump killed. It'd be themed after the early 20th Century theme parks of Coney Island, naturally. Dislike of Trump in the real world shouldn't have to translate into every single one of his projects failing.

And having him build a successful theme park in New York would make up for his father Fred destroying the most successful Coney Island park. Maybe one of the sections of Trump's Universe of Wonder should be named "Steeplechase Park" after the theme park Fred Trump killed. It'd be themed after the early 20th Century theme parks of Coney Island, naturally. Dislike of Trump in the real world shouldn't have to translate into every single one of his projects failing.
I could be wrong but I thought OldNavy already said that Fred Trump didn't buy Steeplechase ITTL.
At the very least I know the idea was discussed; I'm just not 100% sure which way he decided, or even if he has finalized his decision yet.

Here's what I have in mind to replace Aladdin in 1992...

Kandu: Song of the Ice Whale
Don Quixote
The Three Musketeers
The Rescuers (Or the Rescue Rangers) Down Under
Mistress Masham's Repose
The Pebble and the Penguin
Eloise
Untitled Winnie the Pooh film
A Dog of Flanders
Hans Brinker/Silver Skates
Mr Popper's Penguins
Monster Detectives

Untitled Music Box Project
Basically the music box subplot from OTL Anastasia, except set in the Netherlands, complete with windmills, tulips, etc. Time frame in which the story takes place is yet to be determined.

At some point in the 90's, I still want Disney vehicles for Robin Williams, Gilbert Gottfried and Jonathan Freeman respectively.

Last edited:
Here's what I have in mind to replace Aladdin in 1992...

Don Quixote
The Three Musketeers
The Rescuers (Or the Rescue Rangers) Down Under
Monster Detectives
Edited down the list to my choices. Did anything specific other than just "butterflies" delayed Rescuers Down Under? IOTL it released in 1990 (I just looked it up because I knew I remembered having it before Aladdin came out).
I'd love to see a Rescue Rangers movie ITTL, that'd be awesome! If they use the plot of Rescuers Down Under would it be heavily re-written to make it fit with the show's continuity, or would they try to merge the settings somehow?

I'm quite apprehensive about doing Three Musketeers, as Disney's live-action version with Charlie Sheen was enjoyable and I don't really want that to be butterflied by an animated film which probably won't work as well.

Would trump's universe of wonder be just one park or would it have some simalir to the pavilions of progress and possibly an animal park and water park. Would the park have multiple hotels for multiple or trump be unable to stoop so low as up a modest low frill resort hotel. When would the park open

August 1, 1985

Amblin Entertainment opens talks with Steve Wozniak of Apple Computer Inc for a potential sale of Amblin's Computer Graphics division.

Would trump's universe of wonder be just one park or would it have some simalir to the pavilions of progress and possibly an animal park and water park. Would the park have multiple hotels for multiple or trump be unable to stoop so low as up a modest low frill resort hotel. When would the park open

Status
Not open for further replies.