Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, now I went overboard.

gI39oas.png

Prev
New England general election, 2016
WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW
That is simply incredible, I am beyond lost for words. The effort that you have put into this is outstanding.
And overboard, schmoverboard with regards to your caption.

Jury's still out.

Will nothing please you? Scurries off to plan the next one

You made an entire wikipedia article?!?!? That is the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen on this thread.

Thank you kindly.

WOW. That is impressive. How long did it take to write all that?

Also, how did the website led you post such a massive image?

I've been working on it after work on and off since November 25th. Not much on the weekends though.

I have no clue how the website allowed it all to be posted.

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW
That is simply incredible, I am beyond lost for words. The effort that you have put into this is outstanding.
And overboard, schmoverboard with regards to your caption.

Thank you. There's a lot of very little things in there I wanted perfect. For example, there's a New England flag on the building to the right of the rocket launch.

Now that I've built the world more or less, my next articles will be a lot easier.

Gorrister: David Bowie
Turns out that John Lennon wasn't Mark David Chapman's only target. He had bought tickets to a showing of the Elephant Man on Broadway for the night after, a play starring a certain Spaceman.

Ei5cBd8.png

So... The Potato Famine never happens in TTL I'm guessing, as it probably would've been mentioned for Irish immigration.
And the USA likely regards the New England as a potential part of the USA here, owing to the article that permits the NE states to ascend to the union...
Were there ever any serious efforts in regards to Republicanism?
And also, is Boston Falls still part of MA here, or was it given to the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.