Alternate world Propaganda

This one is awesome. I know it's a matter of personal taste, but this one hits, like, so many appealing buttons to me. I absolutely love it.

Why, thank you ! :D

I originally wanted to put it on an image of a weathered cheap poster paper and merge the layers together, to enhance the effect. But it's not that bad in its current state, yeah. :eek: :)

I'm no stranger to "air forces brag about themselves" posters - I did a similar one last year for Linkwerk's TL about Ayn Rand in Katanga. ;) :D

Why, thank you ! :D

I originally wanted to put it on an image of a weathered cheap poster paper and merge the layers together, to enhance the effect. But it's not that bad in its current state, yeah. :eek: :)

I'm no stranger to "air forces brag about themselves" posters - I did a similar one last year for Linkwerk's TL about Ayn Rand in Katanga. ;) :D
It's the little things.

I've dealt with aircraft that appear to be from the same era (I once cleaned twenty years of debris from the engine of a C-47), and mountain forests? I live in the shadow of the Cascades. Barring the language, you could use it as a poster for an independent Alaska or British Columbia or something, and that's something that just gets my creative wheels turning. :)

I can practically see the guys with the leather helmets and flight jackets running out to their aircraft to respond to an alert radioed in from a spotting tower on the border...

It's the little things.

Indeed.

I can practically see the guys with the leather helmets and flight jackets running out to their aircraft to respond to an alert radioed in from a spotting tower on the border...

Well, given that my Sparrow Avengers setting is basically "Crimson Skies if it happened to central Europe after WWI", such scenes are extremely common, I assure you. :cool: :D

And the DROK's air force is one of the poorer, lower tech ones, so you can expect that some countries in the setting have more than a few shiny mean machines up their sleeve. ;)

The air pirate bands that appear in the setting (mostly as villains, but also in more good guy roles, including the titular Sparrow Avengers) are a whole other chapter, with their peculiar on-board "culture" and idiosyncracies...

Last edited:
Speaking of the setting, I nearly forgot that I've recently completed a definitive version of a poster I made for it at least four years ago.

So, here it is, a 1930s air defence PSA poster of the Košice City State. It's nothing really new, since I've already made the second poster since then and even combined the two into a pair.

But I think the addition of the wall texture behind them makes them a lot more atmospheric. You can now actually imagine them being glued to a wall in a more rundown street of the city, with passersby occassionally pausing at them and reading them out of boredom. :p

Translation of the text (featured in Slovak, Hungarian, German and Yiddish):

"Citizens of Košice ! Report all suspicious airships to your local anti-aircraft defense guardhouse !"

Leták KMŠ varujúci pred pirátskymi zepelínmi (obe verzie na múre).jpg

Last edited:

Vexacus

Banned
Yeah what you want?
If possible, the following I would like:

Modern-day Anti-Russian Japanese propaganda

Modern-day Anti-Japanese Russian propaganda

Russian propaganda urging Japan to accept Hokkaido as Russian

Russian propaganda promoting Hokkaido as a Russian puppet/vassal

Japanese propaganda calling for Hokkaido to be liberated

Japanese propaganda showing Russian as evil/barbaric occupiers of Hokkaido