Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, why stop at Finland? Scandinavia is more Germanic than Finland, so that could be a thing....
Sweden-Norway is an ally since the creation of Germany/Danubia. Annexing all of Scandinavia would be far too off the road. Finland is only in there because they attacked Germany ("reasons"...) and got Puppeted.

Why haven't I really seen any nightrise world map..
Because it's still a WIP

India was one nation until a few weeks ago when I researched on India and found out that balkanizing it would be more fitting given the circumstances of India during the period of time and its cultures

ST15RM

Banned
Because it's still a WIP

India was one nation until a few weeks ago when I researched on India and found out that balkanizing it would be more fitting given the circumstances of India during the period of time and its cultures
Yeah I agree. Suggestions for major states:
Bengal
Kashmir
Punjab
Possible Large state in north central India
Balochistan
And smaller states wherever I didn't mention a large state.

#Imperialism
#Finlandization
#Germanization
That is not how it works. For these sorts of maps they are supposed to show the reality of the situation. The Dutch, Flemings, Walloons, and others aren't going to just vanish, short of literally deporting every last person there. There are not nearly enough Germans in this world for that resettlement, the colonization of France, plus that Germanization of Rome and a bit of central Italy. Still, you do seem to be showing some Jews in Banat, so there is some clever diversity around. Odd no Montenegrins or Bosniaks are shown though, as well as how the Croats got rid of their Serbs. What is thpurpling group in Serbia anyways?

Because it's still a WIP

What is the official name for the grey everyone uses to show internal boundaries? Just use paintbucket and fill India with that.

ST15RM

Banned
My theory is that there are a lot of German Immigrants and they slowly take over businesses and the economy and they slowly just die out... Same things happening to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.