Well I plan on some major divergences from otl. That's going to be touched on after the upcoming chapter on the Bourbon Restoration chapters covering France and then Spain.
Well, the fact the Napoleonic Wars end earlier presumably means that Britain has more resources they could send to America.

Sorry guys, but unfortunately the Christmas update I planned is going to be delayed a bit more. It appears that I've also contracted the virus as well. Good news is, that its not as bad as I thought it would be, but its does make me feel slightly more fatigued. I'll probably post the update in a few days when I'm a bit less tired.

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos
Get well soon lad! I will pray for you!

Sorry guys, but unfortunately the Christmas update I planned is going to be delayed a bit more. It appears that I've also contracted the virus as well. Good news is, that its not as bad as I thought it would be, but its does make me feel slightly more fatigued. I'll probably post the update in a few days when I'm a bit less tired.

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos

It was sad when you told me about your health, I hope you have a speedy recovery, too bad all I can do is pray and hope, and it is sad to hear about the chapter being delayed, I, and many more other than me, will be awaiting for the next wonderful update with much bated breath.

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos
I recommend you don’t do anything with this timeline until you recovered from the virus. It will make you suffer if you write more.

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos
Get well soon. We're all pulling for you.

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos
It'll feel worse in a five days to a week. Get stocked up on food (I would suggest soup and fruits) and other necessities early. Buy some Vitamins C and D3 and take some daily. Brew yourself teas or fruit infusions or warm milk and be generous with the sugar. The appetite will probably disappear (together with the taste of food), but you have to remember to eat at least a little bit, and drink at least 1L daily. The beginning will be easy, the middle of it is hard (when the energy and drive will be at its lowest), but in about two weeks you should be OK.
Good luck.

Last edited:

pls don't ban me

Monthly Donor

Regards,
@Basileus_Komnenos
at this point you're on delay-race with HUNTER X HUNTER manga XD

Get well soon!
Get well soon lad! I will pray for you!
Get well soon!!!
Hope you feel better soon
Get well soon, it's everyone's wish 🙂
It was sad when you told me about your health, I hope you have a speedy recovery, too bad all I can do is pray and hope, and it is sad to hear about the chapter being delayed, I, and many more other than me, will be awaiting for the next wonderful update with much bated breath.
Best of luck get well soon
Oh No! Get well soon, man
Oh shit, all the prayers and support for you man, hope you have a speedy recovery!
I hope you can get better before the new year.
Get well soon!!!
Get well soon. We're all pulling for you.
Thank you guys so much for all the well-wishes and support! It truly means a lot. I'm actually feeling a lot better now, and since I've basically been asymptomatic, I'll probably be able to leave quarantine officially in like two days or so.

As for the new chapter, its coming quite soon, so I'll have that out in the next few days or so.
Very sorry for you @Basileus_Komnenos . But please don't die, otherwise we'll have to go get you. 🙃
Sighs...puts on stone mask....
gg_jojos_bizarre_adventure_-_03_b22cb20a-mkv_snapshot_06-08_2012-10-22_23-28-26.jpg

Yes this is a JoJo Reference.

It'll feel worse in a five days to a week. Get stocked up on food (I would suggest soup and fruits) and other necessities early. Buy some Vitamins C and D3 and take some daily. Brew yourself teas or fruit infusions or warm milk and be generous with the sugar. The appetite will probably disappear (together with the taste of food), but you have to remember to eat at least a little bit, and drink at least 1L daily. The beginning will be easy, the middle of it is hard (when the energy and drive will be at its lowest), but in about two weeks you should be OK.
Good luck.
Thanks for the advice. Luckily our family stockpiled on food and vitamins back when the the virus started so we're good on that front. Honestly the worst part of this was the tiredness I had for the first two days. Other than that I felt fine pretty much for the rest of the period.

Please get well soon! You're all in our thoughts!
Thanks!

at this point you're on delay-race with HUNTER X HUNTER manga XD
Lmao! Though I've never read Hunter X Hunter or watched the anime. My friends keep telling me to. Though I just started catching up on the Demon Slayer Manga though. I've currently been all caught up on the Attack on Titan Manga and Final Season. I've just started watching Jujutsu Kaisen after my friends wouldn't stop talking about it.

Sorry about the delays guys. As you can probably tell by now I have a bit of an issue with time management. Though thankfully I'm working on it and have been creating more of a schedule to help with the writing process.

I've also used this time to do research and thinking on some stuff especially in regards to the Americas.

Well, thanks to those delays we got the Arch of the Chimera Ants 🤤
I've heard good things about it.

i'm actually more focused on being happy about the chapter 1000 of One piece
Dude, I can't get into One Piece because I'm intimidated by its sheer length lol.