Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

I don’t know if the US dev is here, but why did the US switch its infantry weapon from the Garand to the Johnson? If anyone knows can you please answer this.

@Augenis do you have a higher resolution images of the social liberal, Paternal Autocratic, and the national populist trees. I can't read the text on the images.

Okay im confused @Gukpard reddit meme the comments below the top descend into a discussion about are integralists racists or not. What are intergralists? especially brazillian integralists, i assumed it was soft core fascism.

Okay im confused @Gukpard reddit meme the comments below the top descend into a discussion about are integralists racists or not. What are intergralists? especially brazillian integralists, i assumed it was soft core fascism.

They are a 1890s far right authoritarian ideology, they are not exactly fascists but they are close. Basically you had this fascist called Gustavo Barroso (that is still influenciam in Brazil i may say, the army loves him as he is the main (not to day the only) Brazilian army historian, and he added a paramilitary force and the uniforms like the fascists.
If you remove these things above, you get a generic far right Catholic moviment who wanted to restore the pre French Revolution order, they hate industry and also like a decentralised society like the feudalist era Europe. Salgado even wrote a article while exiled in Europe in 1944 commemorating the allied liberation of Rome since it meant that the pope was free from fascist menace, I believe that some even wanted Italy to be broken into ore unification realms.

Integralism on Kr evolved on a different way, however. The second on power is Arlindo Veiga Santos, the black Knight leader of the Brazilian patrinovista imperial action, another Catholic far right group of which the main difference between them and the integralists OTL is that integralism is republican, since on Kr it is a monarchist ideology, they are united.

In general they are a poor way for Brazil, but what break my back is that they restore the monarchy, this is something almost holy for many since the old republic was terrible, so I there was a way to restore the monarchy and then ditch the integralists, it would be a blessed path. What we can expect from a integralist Brazil is a far right authoritarian regime like Salazariat portugal with left wing parties banned the other coerced, with the aggravated fact that industry is being suppressed to keep the camp life and the antisemitism, alltough you can remove the latter from the government, you still have to deal with green shirts cracking down on opposition and fighting people on the streets.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
This may be the Kaiserreich thread and since I don't think we have one on this site for Red World, I'll be mentioning it here.

Less than twelve hours ago it was reported by his cousin that Kaiser1871, developer of a number of HoI4 mods (most notably one of my favorites, Red World), passed away in an automobile accident last October. The details have been ripped from the Discord to Reddit, but the full statement for those who can't get to either platform right now is as follows:

"Hey everyone. My names Sam and I'm Tom's (Kaiser) cousin. Last October Tom was killed in a car accident and since then I have been searching for/testing out passwords for his accounts. I know Red World and modding was insanely important to him as his only hobby outside of work and so it was important to me to let all of you guys know why he seemingly disappeared. I also helped him work on a couple event chains for the mod in my spare time, so you've all played my tiny contribution. Unfortunately i haven't been able to find a passwords list that he used to have. It could have possibly been taken from his home when it was burgled a couple weeks after his death but there hasn't been any activity on his other accounts as far as I'm aware. So it's taken until now for me to successfully rack my brain and think of potential passwords. I know this is terrible news and will be extremely saddening for a lot of you, but I also absolutely know that Tom would have wanted you guys to finish what he created as like I said he was always super passionate about it. I won't be available for any questions as I'm ridiculously busy and at this point I never even expected to get the password right after trying almost every day. But all I have to say is if you want to make him happy up there, then work on the mod and make it as good as you possibly can. :extremelyhappy:

This is a great loss to the modding community, not to mention many of the people whose work he has influenced and those close to him.

After losing a run as Democratic Guatemala (Pancho Villa invaded right after I established Central American Confederation) I started to play as Portugal and unfortunately I must say that their content is rather basic.