Air and Space Photos from Alternate Worlds.

56ed6e1776684d0fdf0e54517b45e9b4.jpg

5fdd781445c4a88c9717a04431f00ae7.jpg

A Spitfire of No. 6 Squadron, recently returned from Palestine, overflies the "future" allies brought back by the Event, and part of the newer version of Portsmouth they brought with them. Pictured are HMS Queen Elizabeth (R08) and HMS Prince of Wales (R09), not to be confused with HMS Queen Elizabeth (00) and HMS Prince of Wales (53), both currently serving in Singapore and not (presently) equipped with flight decks. HMS Victory in upper right confirmed to have had minor maintenance from the present day, but otherwise not equipped for combat service. Declassified per MOD, 6/12/1941.

leuGFPl.jpg

Last edited:
A Spitfire of No. 6 Squadron, recently returned from Palestine, overflies the "future" allies brought back by the Event, and part of the newer version of Portsmouth they brought with them. Pictured are HMS Queen Elizabeth (R08) and HMS Prince of Wales (R09), not to be confused with HMS Queen Elizabeth (00) and HMS Prince of Wales (53), both currently serving in Singapore and not (presently) equipped with flight decks. HMS Victory in upper right confirmed to have had minor maintenance from the present day, but otherwise not equipped for combat service. Declassified per MOD, 6/12/1941.
Would make a good timeline.

Here's something I'd not heard of before (though I did know about the US Navy Airships carrying planes back in the 1930's):

I can see why the 747 thing didn't happen, but would be interested to see the drone-carrier idea fleshed out a bit more.