Telephone Map Game: 2nd Edition

Ok. @APeninSpace you have till today to finish, I'm assuming you ended up not being able to go like you predicted. @KaiserEmu please send yout map to @Blacklister3000.

This edition is clearly cursed and I won't make a third edition for a while. I want to let the game rest since it seems like everyone is tired of it.
I think it's just inconvenient timing, since this started right as the school year started as well, and now school work has reached full stride. I know that's what happened to me at least.

I think it's just inconvenient timing, since this started right as the school year started as well, and now school work has reached full stride. I know that's what happened to me at least.
Same here. I spent an entire week studying for two math tests, and then got some relaxation over the weekend, and on Sunday night I realized I had to make a map from scratch in twenty-four hours. I wasn't up for that task.

I suggest you start one near the Holidays.
I second this.

Does that mean the game is finished? When will we non-participators (or you could call us the audience I guess) get to see the maps?

For the record, my time zone is American, and I'm aiming to have my map in on my Wednesday, not shooting for anything farther east.