Telephone Map Game: 2nd Edition

I can't find the inspiration for making a map, so I think I'll have to skip. Sorry about that...

Shall I forward my map to the next player in my list?

@Blacklister3000 If you haven't made your map yet, then you still have a lot of time left, since you technically only need to have sent your map by the time the other lists are done.

@Entrerriano
It's already updated other than Thanosaekk being done please be patient guys

So has AltFuture really been working on a map (or more likely hasn't) for three weeks? I thought the deadline was supposed to be one week.

I guess list one is never going to finish. I should have objected to multiple parallel maps, but looks everybody forget about this thing and abandoned it,

@Entrerriano

So has AltFuture really been working on a map (or more likely hasn't) for three weeks? I thought the deadline was supposed to be one week.

I guess list one is never going to finish. I should have objected to multiple parallel maps, but looks everybody forget about this thing and abandoned it,
No, that seems to be a missed key on my part. @AltFuture's turn started on Thursday 24, and it ended two days ago. The 14th wasn't even a Thursday to begin with. @Whiteshore is indeed a week late, and @RetzynMetzyn is supposed to finish today.