Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Etruscan-enthusiast35
upload_2019-10-8_22-1-17.png

Good, how about a modern Fascist Germany and Greater poland?
There was a good Polish one below mine on the same page, and here's an Italian one. Naturally, almost any nationalist Italian movement is bound to play up the Roman aspect, and the olive wreath and phoenix spell that out pretty plainly. (Though I imagine they often get asked, 'Is that Mexico?' and are as annoyed as the Chad/Romania thing.)

The phoenix design is not much more complicated than the RL Italian SR's eagle and fasces. Credit for the phoenix goes to Diafora on Wikipedia.

Edit: Yeah, I now saw you were asking for *Germany* rather than Italy this time around, but I read the original post again and it's super late. Use this one if you like, I'll work on the others later!
FascistItaly.png

Last edited:
can someone post a qbam map of an alternate world 1200 ad:
900 bulgaria annexes byzanatium and becomes the roman slavic empire(orthodox)
960 the vikings invade anglo saxon lands but are defetad and the pope calls a 1st crusade the next year
963 the knights arrive in scandinavia and massacere the vikings
968 end of the vikings age and force settelment of germans and anglo saxons in scandinavia
986 the slavic roman empire christinizes the tsar of kiev izaslav in captivity after years
989 the eastern prthodox nations of kiev slavic romans and the catholic germany and bohemia split hungary
997 croatia is rebeling against slavic romans and is fully libarated as indefendent catholic nation
999 the muslims in cordova fall to civil war
1003 the catholic nations of aragon navvara catlonia and leon invade the muslim cordova
1028 start of fatmid invasion of slavic romans
1036 the great schism
1045 the fatmids losse the siage of boristinopol(formar constantinopol)
1052 fully splited cordova bwetwen christian ibirians and truce with moors in morroco
1054 jerusalem falls to the slavic romans and truce with the fatmids
1061 normans fail to invade england
1065 godwin dynasty of england invades france and starts the 52 years war
1072 the seljuks decide to abandon islam and move to orthodox faith of christianity
1079 rum is incorporated as a slavic province
1086 first siege of paris by the anglo saxons is succsesful
1087 the king of france runs to aquntine
1092 second siege of paris by france and holy roman empire
1093 fall of paris
1102 france fails to libate normandy
1109 france succussefully invades brittny and annexes it
1117 end of the 52 years war with a documant of brittny bing annexed by france and normandy by anglo saxons
1119 the muslim commender ali ibn ghidun of mosul fails to conquer jerusalem
1125 the roman slavs conquer egypt and make it a copric vassal state
1129 roman slavs annex mosul and baghdad
1132 start of the age of discovery after a man from boristinopol named genady bugruniovich discovers kush and ethiopia
1145 discovery of india by a coptic missionary from egypt
1151 kiev annexed and incorporates the cumans
1163 discovery of mali by an ibirian priest
1179 voege to america
1180 ibiria starts colonizing the land of bendedictia(brazil)
1189 france and england disover north bandedictia(usa and canada atl)
1192 first anglo saxon settelment in new london (carolania atl)
1196 discovery of china by a german trader
1197 settaling of novo aquintine(atl maine) by france
1199 the cathars are banished to atl quebek where they start a new kingdom
1200 kiev settels in ural

Good, how about a modern Fascist Germany and Greater poland?

They are fascist, however they have liberalized. No holocaust or similar genocides were committed by them.
Not sure I feel comfortable making flags for "good" nazis.
The solution here I went for is one in which they're not Nazis; Germanic symbolism (unrelated to racial supremacy, here at least) and German national unification colors.
Germ.png

a decent editable map of the Han Empire. Had an idea inspired by Total War: Three Kingdoms.

Last edited:
I need a flag for a Spanish descended Jewish state in Hainan that includes the following:
a red-yellow-purple spanish style
an israel flag , a cross of burgundy, the 2 swords symbol on the hainan flag (with a red-white bicolor), and chinese for the Li people on a purple background (white text)
Thanks in advance, as I am horrible with flags (imo)

I need a flag for a Spanish descended Jewish state in Hainan that includes the following:
a red-yellow-purple spanish style
an israel flag , a cross of burgundy, the 2 swords symbol on the hainan flag (with a red-white bicolor), and chinese for the Li people on a purple background (white text)
Thanks in advance, as I am horrible with flags (imo)
That's far too busy and anachronistic though.
Perhaps briefly describe the history and it might inspire one of us.

Need a high-res map of the Austrian Empire incorporating the Bohemian and Moravian kreise, the Hungarian counties and the provinces of Lombardy-Venetia. Failing that, I'd appreciate a high-res map of the Austrian Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.