Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
...merge all the Religious M-BAM maps?
I can try (with paint.net), but my laptop is quite old so I don't know if the memory will cope. Also, work is very busy at the moment, so it certainly won't be for a couple of weeks. However, if no-one else jumps in before then, I'll give it a go - no promises if the laptop will manage it though!
Well, the laptop seems to be managing for now, as long as I only do one addition at a time - if I try to do two or more, it can take 30min to save...
I've posted a couple of questions in the Religious MBAM thread.

Can someone French-ify this?

I6ghMuF.png

Basically keeping the fox and the wreaths, but changing to flags to the French one and this while the background becomes this with the middle symbol replacing the crescent and star. Perhaps also edit the Hamsa out as well. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone can do this.

Can someone please add wrapped text reading "WE SHALL OVERCOME" and "STATE OF KING", in black Arial font? Green font is only there to give an idea of how I'd like it positioned.

I apologize for asking again.

upload_2019-10-6_16-21-24-png.493099

seems I'm a bit late but sounds fun. If you dont mind me having a go, tell me what time period the flag exists in and what type of communism(classic M-L/Non-Marxist/other?) and I'll upload something.

Around 1858 ten years after the publishing of the communist manifesto.

I dont think anyones ever made one, so could someone create a flag for CONEFO? The attempt by Sukarno to create a left wing alternative to the UN? I tried pretty hard to find symbols but there isnt a whole lot about it out there

The bottom text is spot-on, but can you center the top text more?

not with that design: the right hand comes up closer to the middle than the top star on the fly side so you would end up with a spot of unbalancing negative space. One possibilty would be to add a third star to mirror the position of the right hand.

I dont think anyones ever made one, so could someone create a flag for CONEFO? The attempt by Sukarno to create a left wing alternative to the UN? I tried pretty hard to find symbols but there isnt a whole lot about it out there

maybe something inspired by the logo of Ganefo, the international games created by Sukarno as an alternative to the Olympics.

logo of the Games in Jakarta:
int@ganefo.gif

Logo used as the second and last Games (aka Fist Asian Ganefo) in Phnom Penh:
1617715_140608115845_WW428.JPG

not with that design: the right hand comes up closer to the middle than the top star on the fly side so you would end up with a spot of unbalancing negative space. One possibilty would be to add a third star to mirror the position of the right hand.

I’m alright with the design being asymmetrical, that was my intention with it from the start. I just need the top text to be more centered than it is now, negative space be damned.

maybe something inspired by the logo of Ganefo, the international games created by Sukarno as an alternative to the Olympics.

logo of the Games in Jakarta:
int@ganefo.gif

Logo used as the second and last Games (aka Fist Asian Ganefo) in Phnom Penh:
1617715_140608115845_WW428.JPG
Ooh! Could you do something with the torch and the globe like in the second pic?

Ooh! Could you do something with the torch and the globe like in the second pic?

I guess you could assume that the one with the torch became solely the GANEFO emblem and the one without it is the basic CANEFO emblem. A bit like how the United Nations's angecies all tend to be variant on the white-on-blue globe in a wreath.

conefo.png

Last edited:
I’m alright with the design being asymmetrical, that was my intention with it from the start. I just need the top text to be more centered than it is now, negative space be damned.

feel free to modify it as you please.

NOTE: Just to be clear, I'm not being a prima dona about my design. If you go back a few months, you'll notice that the admins have been enforcing the "3 images a day max" policy so that, because sometime there's a lot of request, I have decided to adopt a "one image per request" personal limit. Since you've already made the basic image, I assume that you can tweak the image I posted and if other designers have the free time and "free slots", they can of course decide to tweak it for you.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to request a flag for British California. The backstory is that the bear flag revolt failed and the United States never annexed California. In the late 1850s, the UK helps California achieve independence from Mexico, only for it to become a dominion.

Hi, I would like to request a flag for British California. The backstory is that the bear flag revolt failed and the United States never annexed California. In the late 1850s, the UK helps California achieve independence from Mexico, only for it to become a dominion.

what about this:

british-california-png.362032

Status
Not open for further replies.