Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

Still is hard to pull...this is 3D ridley
he is not as static as some of the animatronic, he move, he fly, he is a frenzy nemesis. We need very good CGI to pull that.

Kraid can be animatronics easily..but ridley...

so which movies are on the table for 1995?

Just Mortal Kombat, for now.

Also, @Megafighter3 given that Disney and Nintendo are now becoming fairly close partners, how are things going at the house the mouse built? Was Frank Wells’ death butterflied? If so, his presence could keep the uneasy peace of Esiner and Katzenberg, which is important, because that would not only butterfly Dreamworks, but Katzenberg was the big pusher for the Nintendo deal, meaninghe now has a major feather in his cap. By the time the early oughts roll around, he might have Eisner’s job as CEO, or at least Wells role as President, either of which would have MASSIVELY BIG butterflies. Speaking of which, how are his plans to integrate Nintendo properties into the theme parks going?

Yeah, Katzenberg walked. Whether Frank survives or not, Roy Disney didn't like Katzenberg, so there was no upward momentum for him.

Dunno what @Megafighter3 would want..but a Nintendoland for Disneyland Tokyo will be a priority, specially as that is Nintendo home turf...maybe in USA.. a Nintendo Kingdom rather the animal Kingdom in florida?

Most likely a Nintendoland, plus replacing defunct rides with Nintendo branding (Captain EO becoming a Star Fox ride and Alien Encounter getting replaced with a Metroud ride, etc.)

I got nothing to add with the other movies for 95, so can we start talking about launch titles for both consoles?
PS1 might be OTL, as they will Swag Namco with the promise of cheap PS1 hardware for their arcades. Sega the Same, Saturn started much the same in japan, with Virtua Figther(more based in remix as better made saturn) as the star of the launch and in the west...Panzer Dragoon too.

It terms of non video game movies for 95. Batman Forever is the only one right now I can my think of that we could do an update on. If it's not too obvious.

PS1 might be OTL, as they will Swag Namco with the promise of cheap PS1 hardware for their arcades. Sega the Same, Saturn started much the same in japan, with Virtua Figther(more based in remix as better made saturn) as the star of the launch and in the west...Panzer Dragoon too.

Can we get an updated port of Chaotix for the Saturn?

tormadobusdriver said:
It terms of non video game movies for 95. Batman Forever is the only one right now I can my think of that we could do an update on. If it's not too obvious.

What do you have in mind?

Would Be the game, unless we move Chaotix to vanilla genesis/CD, the thing Chaotix is on limbo, either moved to Megadrive or Saturn? I think better Saturn, as can remplace the ring gimmick with a more dynamic characther swapping

Would Be the game, unless we move Chaotix to vanilla genesis/CD, the thing Chaotix is on limbo, either moved to Megadrive or Saturn? I think better Saturn, as can remplace the ring gimmick with a more dynamic characther swapping

Pyro did suggest having the ring swapping replaced with Sonic Advance 3's tag system. But I also suggest having Sonic, Tails, and Amy unlocked when you beat the game.

What do you have in mind?
Assuming Burton leaves and prolly takes Keaton with him. I think it'll still be a weaker movie than the first two. But some changes could help. A better and younger actor as Robin. Keep Billy Dee as Two Face. Maybe Robin Williams as Riddler. A slightly darker tone.

Pyro did suggest having the ring swapping replaced with Sonic Advance 3's tag system. But I also suggest having Sonic, Tails, and Amy unlocked when you beat the game.
Nah, keep it a Knuckles affair, if we trully him to get a good spinoff series. The Chaotix could looks very unique, like an improved DKC 2.5D in Saturn

Assuming Burton leaves and prolly takes Keaton with him. I think it'll still be a weaker movie than the first two. But some changes could help. A better and younger actor as Robin. Keep Billy Dee as Two Face. Maybe Robin Williams as Riddler. A slightly darker tone.

Can we cut the brain drain plot out? Instead, how bout the Riddler being the glory hound that he is, vies to capture Two-Face before Batman can.

Nivek said:
Nah, keep it a Knuckles affair, if we trully him to get a good spinoff series. The Chaotix could looks very unique, like an improved DKC 2.5D in Saturn

That can work, let's move onto the story. Knuckles finds in the ruins of either Launch Base Zone or Flying Battery Zone a badnik manufacturing plant, churning out a new group of egg robos and an updated Silver Sonic.

3302_thewax70_silver-sonic.jpg

This Silver Sonic can combine both Sonic's speed and Knuckles bulk but requires a fair chunk of energy to run on it. With the chaos emeralds off angel island, that leaves the master emerald. Knux does try to attack the eggrobo but they promptly activate Silver Sonic MK2 to fight him off. It promptly puts him into a coma.

Knuckles wakes up at Mushroom Hill being nursed back to health by a young green jaguar named Aura.
latest

Last edited:
That can work, let's move onto the story. Knuckles finds in the ruins of either Launch Base Zone or Flying Battery Zone a badnik manufacturing plant, churning out a new group of egg robos and an updated Silver Sonic.
Is a Start, i though we would focus more the original chaotix team and the mystery of the robots..

Okay, so where to start with all this stuff?

First off, I wanna explain the Sega Turbo Charger. It would've been TTL's equivalent to Player Two Start's Mega Charger (basically, a peripheral meant to boost the Genesis' power so it can keep up with the SNES-CD, though this time with help from NEC rather than Silicon Graphics) and it would've been a measure to keep Genesis going while they readied the Saturn.

As for the Sonic stuff... well, I'll be honest, I'm not much of a Sonic guy, so that's mostly out of my depth, that's why I've mostly left it alone.

With Batman Forever, we'll cross that bridge when we hit '95 but I am gonna suggest Tobey Maguire to be Robin.

It would've been TTL's equivalent to Player Two Start's Mega Charger (basically, a peripheral meant to boost the Genesis' power so it can keep up with the SNES-CD, though this time with help from NEC rather than Silicon Graphics) and it would've been a measure to keep Genesis going while they readied the Saturn.
Ah yeah, that was my idea, something like we've the Lock-on system, so rather an extra console, why not something is cheap and competitive and work with what people care about...Aka the software, was like a cheap patch come early 1994 and worked with games peopled cared about(Sonic 3, Phantasy Star,etc), could work again? dunno maybe, specially as is cheapter than yet buying a 32bit CD or an bizare add-on. Still could help SEGA a while, is not that bad.

If work to keep it during SNES-CD year, maybe could go ahead.

Don't worry about sonic, as long get good games, the franchise might not fall off a cliff ITTL.

So MK and Zelda 2 for 95..something else?