Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

Street Fighter: The Movie

Street_Fighter_The_Movie_game_flyer.png

Developer:
Incredible Technologies (Arcade)/Capcom (Console)
Publisher: Capcom
Platforms: Arcarde/SNES-CD/Saturn/PlayStation
Release Date: June 1995 (Arcade), August 10, 1995 (SNES-CD/Saturn), September 9, 19995 (PlayStation)​

September 19995? How many Millenia is that?​

The game managed to become a hot seller thanks to the inclusion of Sheng Long and while the arcade version was trashed by reviewers, the home console releases got better reception thanks to Capcom making them feel more like a Street Fighter game.
And we Ascended the meme early...jejeje that way a early Gouken can become a draw that game and a future SF2 alpha
Sure, that can be put on the SNES-CD for 1995 as River City Rampage.
Yeah and that means more money for technos will appreciated it.

As for games, you had huge releases such as Super Metroid (Note: Can be released on either vanilla SNES or SNES-CD), Super Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat II, Donkey Kong Country,
I Think Nintendo Might keep Super Metroid in Cartidge(give a bone) the rest can come dual release too.

I can see Shen Long becoming a Street Fighter mainstay.

And hmm. I wonder if the success of the double Dragon games means we could see SNK become more involved with the IP. The Lees in King ofFighters maybe.

I can see Shen Long becoming a Street Fighter mainstay.

And hmm. I wonder if the success of the double Dragon games means we could see SNK become more involved with the IP. The Lees in King ofFighters maybe.

Most likely the Lees and Marian will appear as Team Double Dragon in future KoF games, alongside Abobo, Linda, and Taimei as Team Shadow Warriors.

Along with Sheng Long in Alpha, there is gonna be a change to Street Fighter III in that Gill is being butterflied out for a new version of M. Bison, known by fans as Legend Bison (or Legend Vega/Legend Dictator depending on where you're playing) and based on his appearance in The Legend of Ryu.

So, Batman Forever is kind of screwed no matter what. Especially when Batman Returns made $175 million less than the original film. The studio balmed the dark tone, pointing to how the Mario movies had done for the change of pace. So Burton's out of the director's chair and Keaton's gonna walk. Chances are we're stuck with Schumacher, so let's look to our cast.

• Batman - We're not doing Kilmer, but there's a few options that they had considered in OTL.
    • Daniel Day-Lewis
    • Ralph Fiennes
    • William Baldwin
    • Johnny Depp
    • Ethan Hawke
  • Robin - Tobey Maguire. Again, this one was thanks to his buddy Leo who still had commitments to Zelda. Leo had been called to play Robin but told him about Tobey and this one I'm sticking to.
  • Two-Face - Maybe Billy Dee, maybe Tommy Lee Jones, Ralph Fiennes might not be too bad for the role either.
  • Riddler - Robin Williams was in consideration, along with Michael Jackson.
  • Dr. Chase Meridian - Another one with plenty of options.
    • Rene Russo
    • Robin Wright
    • Jeanne Tripplehorn
    • Linda Hamilton
    • Nicole Kidman (the one they cast in OTL.)

Thoughts?

Keep Billy dee, all the due respect Tommy do a good job..keep the continuity. And yeah that movie will be a mess regardles..maybe bombs harder and thus no batman and robin?

Oh, no doubt it's gonna bomb when putting it up against the big video game movie of the summer. The big thing for Zelda 2 right now is just figuring out its release date because it's gonna steamroll a lot of the market when it drops.

Oh, no doubt it's gonna bomb when putting it up against the big video game movie of the summer. The big thing for Zelda 2 right now is just figuring out its release date because it's gonna steamroll a lot of the market when it drops.
We are in summer of '94 right now right?

No, we just wrapped up winter. Street Fighter released in December. It's 1995, baby!
WOO! Anyway, Here are some movies Zelda 2 would have to contend with.
https://letterboxd.com/moviemaestro/list/summer-blockbusters-of-1995/
Some Hits on the list (other than batman forever).
1. Die Hard with a Vengeance
2. Apollo 13
3. Pocahontas
4. Under Siege 2
5. Babe

Also we need to start working on Mortal Kombat, and just because I brought it up DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO IT I DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT THAT GAME OR MOVIE.

WOO! Anyway, Here are some movies Zelda 2 would have to contend with.
https://letterboxd.com/moviemaestro/list/summer-blockbusters-of-1995/
Some Hits on the list (other than batman forever).
2. Apollo 13
3. Pocahontas
4. Under Siege 2
5. Babe

Also we need to start working on Mortal Kombat, and just because I brought it up DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO IT I DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT THAT GAME OR MOVIE.

And niw I'm sad because Pocahontas is ine my favorite renaissance films.

And niw I'm sad because Pocahontas is ine my favorite renaissance films.
I am worried for Die Hard. But to be honest, Zelda 2 and Die Hard 3 will probably come out even, I predict that it will favor one or the other slightly. *flips coin* aight, Zelda 2 makes a bit higher than Die Hard 3. Die Hard makes the same amount as OTL, and will continue the franchise as normal. Because nothing can kill die hard except Bruce Willis Dying.

And for the best, the franchise is put to rest and we avoid the awful batman and robin.

2. Apollo 13
3. Pocahontas
4. Under Siege 2
5. Babe
1Will be fine, ditto 2, different markets, plus the effects of kids watching zelda when adults watch 1 and 2.

3. It's dead jim, might found new live in VHS/Betamax....but in theatre...will be eat alive. Ditto 5.

4. Might get as otl, sighly worse.

If anything I think it means we get a darker batman reboot much eariler than OTL.

Actually, while I was taking a bath, I started thinking of how comic book movies would be affected by this and the growing success of video game movies. There's a good chance that this might put the idea of comic book movie adaptations on ice.

Actually, while I was taking a bath, I started thinking of how comic book movies would be affected by this and the growing success of video game movies. There's a good chance that this might put the idea of comic book movie adaptations on ice.
Possible, as Videogames are growing as a medium and becoming more narrative based, meaning Hollywood soon will get a base to work with, specially as Fantasy thanks to Zelda is becoming mainstream..early LOTR? something else?

Last edited: