Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Neo-Confederates, anyone?
What mythology would they follow? I can see them trying to resurrect Confederate culture and racial philosophies, but what's their religion like? Just pro-slavery Protestantism?

Also, the Combined Syndicates of America equivalent would obviously be communist, but what about some technocratic elements as well? Perhaps the Soviet Technate of North America?

True, but some lore could be changed around.

I think this had come up in discussion whether or not the US would have a civil war, however I think they want to distance themselves from Kaiserriech in that sense. Their option has been to turn Mexico antagonistic.

I think this had come up in discussion whether or not the US would have a civil war, however I think they want to distance themselves from Kaiserriech in that sense. Their option has been to turn Mexico antagonistic.
In that case an alliance of valkist nations in Latin America to counter the US would be good. I just really can't see the Mexico of Fuhrerreich being a major threat to the United States, it's simply not strong enough.

So, what do you think of my idea of dividing up NatPops into Legionaires and Integralists (with Savinkov being an Integralist based on how he seems to be more civic than racial in his nationalism) while Totalists are divided into a rump Totalism and a new "Leninist" ideology to accomodate the likes of Browder and Foster in the CSA, Khruschchev's Ukraine, and the Jacobins in the CoF (and possibly Eric Blair in the UoB)?

Last edited:
So, what do you think of my idea of dividing up NatPops into Legionaires and Integralists (with Savinkov being an Integralist based on how he seems to be more civic than racial in his nationalism) while Totalists are divided into a rump Totalism and a new "Leninist" ideology to accomodate the likes of Browder and Foster in the CSA, Khruschchev's Ukraine, and the Jacobins in the CoF (and possibly Eric Blair in the UoB)?
Dividing the NatPops could be good considering how broad of an ideology national populism is, however, I think the Totalists are fine the way they are. Aside from small differences that could be addressed in focus trees they all seem to adhere to the same ideology in my opinion. Still, I like the idea of dividing national populism into several ideologies.

Dividing the NatPops could be good considering how broad of an ideology national populism is, however, I think the Totalists are fine the way they are. Aside from small differences that could be addressed in focus trees they all seem to adhere to the same ideology in my opinion. Still, I like the idea of dividing national populism into several ideologies.
Well, dividing Totalism into a rump Totalism and a new Leninist ideology would help represent stuff like how Jacobins and Sorelians hate each other in the CoF (try telling them they adhere to the same ideology as the Jacobins are old-school Leninists while the Sorelians are bona fide Totalists) and "balance out" the division of the NatPops.

Last edited:
Well, dividing Totalism into a rump Totalism and a new Leninist ideology would help represent stuff like how Jacobins and Sorelians hate each other in the CoF and "balance out" the division of the NatPops.
True, and I can see an argument for chopping off the ideology of, at the very least, William Z Foster from the Totalists.

In that case an alliance of valkist nations in Latin America to counter the US would be good. I just really can't see the Mexico of Fuhrerreich being a major threat to the United States, it's simply not strong enough.

I hear ya, I think a civil war could work in the narrative but hopefully they got something good for us.

I hear ya, I think a civil war could work in the narrative but hopefully they got something good for us.
Yup, I most certainly have faith in Fuhrerreich and I love what they've done so far (I mean, they took a flavor event from Kaiserreich and made a whole mod out of it) and regardless of how much of a fight Mexico could put up, an "Axis Power" Mexico is just such a great idea for a DBWI and I can't help but admire all of those neat details in Fuhrerreich that feel so "DBWIish," if that makes sense.

What about my idea of dividing Totalism into rump Totalism (consisting of the people who follow the Totalist Manifesto) and a new "Leninist" ideology (for those people like the CoF's Jacobins, Nikita Khrushchev in the Ukraine, and Foster/Browder in the CSA who self-identify as Leninists lore-wise but are Totalists in-game)?