Why the Chinese play cricket (The Pax Imperialis)

That what I'm afraid of, sigh its like America, only they in it. Its true the empire is better off but no victories and valuable experience just urgh.

Spoilers honey. It's very different from what you might expect. A little more than a pistol shoot in the foot, more like a shotgun blast.

well the US has joined the war and I'm pretty sure the Entente now has this in the bag

Oh there is one qualification to that. Assuming they can get into combat before the French, who've been carrying the entire weight of the war in the west for two and a half years, can lose it. Or the Russians collapse.

Just delurking to say how much I’m enjoying this! One small thing though- it doesn’t explicitly say that the country the British are fully occupying in October 1915 is Persia:)

Oh there is one qualification to that. Assuming they can get into combat before the French, who've been carrying the entire weight of the war in the west for two and a half years, can lose it. Or the Russians collapse.

eh by this point the French offensive at the utmost officers should either be dead or cashiered or the troops would have mutinied by now and sane men put in their place so I'm pretty sure the Entente can carry this threw

Just loving the whole logical flow. By the by, it’s Brest Litovsk. One little snippet I love is that when the RN took 120 steam trawlers under the colours in 1914 they found it impossible to crew them and eventually conceded that’s the fisher fleet could do it better. Virtually all the original crews signed up and a new rank of ‘Skipper RNR’ was created.

Just loving the whole logical flow. By the by, it’s Brest Litovsk. One little snippet I love is that when the RN took 120 steam trawlers under the colours in 1914 they found it impossible to crew them and eventually conceded that’s the fisher fleet could do it better. Virtually all the original crews signed up and a new rank of ‘Skipper RNR’ was created.

Exactly, trawlers are easy to convert. There is a downside. You can convert too many, gutting your fishing fleet. I believe this is what the British did OTL

For those who like this kind of detail, the results of the Battle of Jutland

sunk

Helgoland
Thuringen
Oldenberg
Blucher
Seydlitz

Arizona (small 14")
Settsu
Thomas Jefferson

crippled

Ostfriesland