Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of interesting to look back at the first Alternate Wikiboxes Thread and see how...wonky everything looks. Mostly because we were still figuring out what we're doing in terms of coding and aesthetics. But as much as things have changed (the general look of Wikipedia, the proportions of everything), it's funny to see what hasn't (mostly a lot of political boxes, and to a lesser extent war ones).

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
It's kind of interesting to look back at the first Alternate Wikiboxes Thread and see how...wonky everything looks. Mostly because we were still figuring out what we're doing in terms of coding and aesthetics. But as much as things have changed (the general look of Wikipedia, the proportions of everything), it's funny to see what hasn't (mostly a lot of political boxes, and to a lesser extent war ones).
*scrolls to like, the 7th post*

aaaaaaaa

I'm glad Microsoft finally invented a crop tool

As it has been since the end of the Party of Regions in 2000, the United States presidential election of 2012 was largely a sideshow to the more significant elections in the Senate, House, and Governors' Mansions. And it makes little sense to speak of a national campaign, when the campaign in each individual state had a story as long as any federal one in, sy, the UK or France. Nevertheless, there were some surprises - the Coal Fire-Appalachian party, for one, which grew from 32nd-largest in 2008 to 7th-largest this year, largely due to the EERIE Act putting the hammer to much of the coal industry and Santorum's personal popularity. In addition, musician and activist Krist Novoselic unexpectedly won the Cascadia Now nomination, to which many commentators ascribe the reversal of Cascadia Now's decline. Finally, the Parti Cadien, once with an ironclad lock on Louisiana's electoral votes, seems to have gone the same way as the Green Mountain Party.
rbncD0N.jpg

The beehive is a symbol of the Mormon faith. It represents industry and community.

"And they did also carry with them deseret, which, by interpretation, is a honey bee; and thus they did carry with them swarms of bees, and all manner of that which was upon the face of the land, seeds of every kind."
- Ether 2:3 (I swear to Creator God on Kolob I'm not making up either the quote or the title of the book)

That map with all the regional parties...how did that come about?
The idea I've had is that the Civil War is averted by making concessions to the South. This agitates New England, leading to the formation of a more-or-less explicitly New English party. When the government tries to please New England, the South creates its own party. And so on, and so forth, until the main political divide is a largely non-ideological Unionism vs. Regionalism. The various parties haven't federated because the last time they did so and won was in 1996, and the Perot administration had nobody happy and everyone feeling betrayed.

The idea I've had is that the Civil War is averted by making concessions to the South. This agitates New England, leading to the formation of a more-or-less explicitly New English party. When the government tries to please New England, the South creates its own party. And so on, and so forth, until the main political divide is a largely non-ideological Unionism vs. Regionalism. The various parties haven't federated because the last time they did so and won was in 1996, and the Perot administration had nobody happy and everyone feeling betrayed.
You should develop that, do more infoboxes. REGIONALISM FOR TEH WIN!!!

I would like to see a timeline about that.

An Infamous, Beautiful Man
*the bell rings, and a bunch of diseased and disgusting former reptilian 2008 Obama voters quickly occupy the room and sit down on their American-made seats with their American-made desks with American-made pencils in hand. A blond-haired, blue-eyed muscular beautiful Aryan man enters the room and shuts the door behind him. The class whispers amongst one another.

"Alright, you disgusting alien fucks! It's time to learn some goddamn history, you bitches! Here's your first lesson: who liberated the great Aryan race from the evil minorities of the United States of America and saved the human race from you fucking shape-shifting reptilians?"

The class pauses, wondering what the answer is. Then all of a sudden, a green and scaly hand is raised in the air.

"Uh, uh...lemme think, shit...Donald Trump?"
President Donald Trump.png

"No, you stupid fuck! President Trump only eliminated one-third of the non-Aryan population through his New Deal programs! Think harder, you fuckin' alien scum!"

The class continued to ponder the teacher's question, until finally one brave young Reptilian answered without hesitation:

"I know it! It's Alex Jones!"
President Alex Jones.png

"Correct! I guess you fuckers are smart after all.."

The class cheers in acceptance, with very intelligible hissing from the back of the room.

"Alex Jones, God bless his perfect soul, finally eliminated the last 2/3rds of the non-Aryan and reptilian race through blood, sweat, tears, and possibly a few wars with neighboring countries..."

Various cheers can now be heard across the room
"God bless the new United States of America!"
"Heil Fuhrers Trump und Jones!"
"Der Reich ist gut!"
"HEIL MEIN FUHRER!"

"HEIL, MY BOYS, HEIL"
~ the last words of the teacher before he collapsed into a coma from the excitemnent.

giphy.gif

the end.

P.S. why did you read this. i literally made this in 20 minutes, you've wasted, like, 10 minutes of your life on this shit. i hope you're happy i took precious time from your life and made you focus on this stupid shit instead. expect more in the future, you lovable bahstuds

Status
Not open for further replies.