Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Interesting times indeed.

While we're on that subject, what's going on with the USSR (or Russia, or what-have-you) ITTL?

Some kind of federal arrangement that spans most of OTL's USSR but maybe not all of it/has other bits it didn't OTL. I'll do an All-Union cup to play around with the concept when I get around to it.

Some kind of federal arrangement that spans most of OTL's USSR but maybe not all of it/has other bits it didn't OTL. I'll do an All-Union cup to play around with the concept when I get around to it.
Ooh, that'd be interesting. Also, I noticed that apparently Montana is independent - same borders as OTL, or expanded?

Ooh, that'd be interesting. Also, I noticed that apparently Montana is independent - same borders as OTL, or expanded?

I should bite the bullet and make a proper map, probably to widespread derision.:)

The to-do list looks healthy now, thanks for all the suggestions.

I should bite the bullet and make a proper map, probably to widespread derision.:)

The to-do list looks healthy now, thanks for all the suggestions.
Awesome - looking forward to the map.

Might be easier for you to do a continent-by-continent basis instead of a world map, but honestly, as someone who has never made a worldmap I have no idea if they are considered easy or difficult to produce.

upload_2016-12-14_8-49-7.png

upload_2016-12-14_8-49-40.png

Status
Not open for further replies.