Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dominion of America was founded as a result of the First Colony Crisis in 1774. In the aftermath of the Six Year's War, the colonies resented the taxes levied on them by Parliament. When the colonies met in the Philadelphia Congress in 1775 to discuss their grievances, the idea of independence was floated. However, despite the French loss of the Ohio Country in the Six Year's War, the French were still a force to be reckoned with in Canada and the Illinois Country. As such, the Galloway Plan of Union was proposed, and sent to London along with an American delegation for approval. The dominion was officially established in 1778, with Benjamin Franklin as the first prime minister, and John Murray, the 4th Earl of Dunmore as the first Governor-General.
dominioae.png
Today the Dominion is one of the most powerful nations on Earth, with the third-largest economy behind the Chinese Empire and the Collectivist Union of Eurasian States. The current Prime Minister, Emily Benner (Union, Capital District) is a center-right, middle-management type, well suited to this unprecedented era of peace and prosperity, which some are calling the "End of History..."

dominioae.png

My apologies for lack of things to look at, just needed to get this out of my head;

From a timeline where something new was tried and didn't end well...

JZIYv8t.png

How do you get a full screen shot of a wikibox in the wiki user sandbox without having to resize to where the text is unreadable?

Windows (at least 8) has a program called 'Snipping Tool' that lets you capture any selected area of your screen as an image. I capture the box a chunk at a time, and then assemble them in Paint, copy-pasting them together.

The Twenty-second Amendment is never passed. Things proceed as OTL until Clinton's second term when he is more careful regarding his *ahem* personal dealings since there is a third term to worry about. Bill Clinton subsequently becomes the second president to win a third term in office.

8X6bT4x.png

Last edited:
Well, every finger in the country is going to be pointing at Clinton for failing to protect America from Al Qaeda in his eight years in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.