Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it only worked for Bush because he was in office for not even a year when it happened. I'm not so sure people would give the Democrats the same amount of support in the midterms.

Yeah Bush could point to Clinton's policies and blame them. Clinton on the other hand has no one to point at really.

I think it only worked for Bush because he was in office for not even a year when it happened. I'm not so sure people would give the Democrats the same amount of support in the midterms.

No.

In bad Gore Wins/Clinton 3rd Term TLs (and a few good ones) 9/11 never happens due to convenient Rocket strikes or something.

Corbyn is deposed from the Labour leadership in 2018, and with the Tories tearing themselves apart over Europe, an unlikely leader steps up to the challenge...

Also, spot the Independent! Anyone want to guess who it is?

Wikipedia Trolling 23.png

Last edited:
Corbyn is deposed from the Labour leadership in 2018, and with the Tories tearing themselves apart over Europe, an unlikely leader steps up to the challenge...

Also, spot the Independent! Anyone want to guess who it is?

Boris does a John Howard (Australian PM 1996-07) and Campbell Newman (Former Queensland Premier 2012-2015) and become only the 2nd sitting Prime Minister to lose his seat at a GE. What were the events that led to the Tories' collapse?!?

Boris does a John Howard (Australian PM 1996-07) and Campbell Newman (Former Queensland Premier 2012-2015) and become only the 2nd sitting Prime Minister to lose his seat at a GE. What were the events that led to the Tories' collapse?!?

After Dennis the Beast won the leadership, all of the Labour left simultaneously wanked so hard it broke reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.