Player Two Start: An SNES-CD Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Mariska Hartigay (aka Jayne Mansfield's daughter) still star in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit?

On a side note, if Jayne were still alive, I imagine she'd be proud of her daughter...

As a Chilean with a passionate interest in football(or soccer) I hope Raimundo Tupper's death is butterflied away. He committed suicide in Costa Rica in 1995 due to a depression. He was 26.

Also, great story, but, as a Nintendo fan...

NOOOOOOO! Why Miyamoto?!

Does that mean they unionized ITTL? Heck, is Pixar union ITTL?
Care to explain Context? OTL Constant Payne was turned down by reasons still to be determinated, there is something else, what unionization have to be? did something happened inside nickelodeon?

Does that mean they unionized ITTL? Heck, is Pixar union ITTL?

Nickelodeon passed on Micah Wright's The Angry Beavers, which meant that the problems with Nick that he had during the last season of the show didn't happen. Thusly, he didn't have as much anger at the network as he did IOTL, and they gave him his chance in 1999 with Constant Payne.

Care to explain Context? OTL Constant Payne was turned down by reasons still to be determinated, there is something else, what unionization have to be? did something happened inside nickelodeon?
It's commonly said that the major two reasons for Nick rejecting Constant Payne was that A. They suspected a then-recent effort at unionization of being headed by Micah Wright, the creator of said show. and B. They were worried of violent content in the wake of a particular real-world event that suddenly made fantasy violence in close vicinity to skyscrapers look a lot less cool...

Nickelodeon passed on Micah Wright's The Angry Beavers, which meant that the problems with Nick that he had during the last season of the show didn't happen. Thusly, he didn't have as much anger at the network as he did IOTL, and they gave him his chance in 1999 with Constant Payne.

It's commonly said that the major two reasons for Nick rejecting Constant Payne was that A. They suspected a then-recent effort at unionization of being headed by Micah Wright, the creator of said show. and B. They were worried of violent content in the wake of a particular real-world event that suddenly made fantasy violence in close vicinity to skyscrapers look a lot less cool...

Thanks both to explain the context...as typical that was a low blow for the creator being petty for just wanting to unionize, well a shame indeed at least he perform better ITTL.

I have some ideas for the TTL. I just rediscovered a big part of my childhood when I looked up Lego's Bionicle and I have some ideas how this might factor into the next TL.

I have some ideas for the TTL. I just rediscovered a big part of my childhood when I looked up Lego's Bionicle and I have some ideas how this might factor into the next TL.
All Ideas are warmly welcome, send us private message(or conversations now) to Ry and I and we will discuss about pausability, how can be tuned to fit with the canon and general advice about those, so we will waiting for those, got for it.

In a recent post to Eruditorum Press's Super Nintendo Project, Anna Wiggins hints (and commenter Homunculette states outright) that Earthbound was a magical ritual whose effect was to prevent Gamergate from having a Japanese equivalent (as Eruditorum founder Philip Sandifer claimed the SNP as "a magical ritual to destroy Gamergate"). Full disclosure: I am that "Austin Loomis" who suggests that Earthbound 1 & 2 getting successful US releases ITTL is the reason why Gamergate was so defanged over there.

In a recent post to Eruditorum Press's Super Nintendo Project, Anna Wiggins hints (and commenter Homunculette states outright) that Earthbound was a magical ritual whose effect was to prevent Gamergate from having a Japanese equivalent (as Eruditorum founder Philip Sandifer claimed the SNP as "a magical ritual to destroy Gamergate"). Full disclosure: I am that "Austin Loomis" who suggests that Earthbound 1 & 2 getting successful US releases ITTL is the reason why Gamergate was so defanged over there.

Ooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Ooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

plz-stop-post.jpg

that's so insane i don't even know how to respond

I'm on page 56, but what happens to the following series:

Langrisser. Warsong was before the PoD and would have come out in North America. I can see the changing landscape allowing for Der Langrisser to make it to the West and succeed like gangbusters on the SNES CD
Uncharted Waters: Maybe some bonus characters for SNES CD New Horizons?
Shining Force: Shining Force 3 release complete in the West and more strategy RPGs in the series being made? Are the Shining series and Landstalker butterflied away?

Status
Not open for further replies.