Long-time American member of the board.
List of things I've written/recorded, used to advertise in my sig-space, and have since been replaced. Many are not finished, or I lost the thread of thought. If you have grand ideas about how to revive them, please, do share.
- Planned Obsolescence: Not everything outdated has the decency to fall apart.
- A Vision of Hell: Andersonville Prison can't get worse, can it?
- 90 Minutes in Munich: Drunken Midwesterners build garage time machine, attempt to kill Hitler. Complications ensue.
- Going Home: Home is where the heart is, but who can you trust with your heart?
- I'm Afraid It's a Terminal Case: Death out on the Ice is always unpleasant.
- Parallels: An AH thriller with character cameos of numerous AH.commers.