As I was uploading this to imgur, I realized that I hadn't used the most recent one. Could someone please add the Kingdom of Majapahit to my map?
Polish-Bohemian Commonwealth
View attachment 413850
IiT3lvZ.png

(Will post history later)
POLAND STRONK!

LPnp9wy.png

Republic of New Zeeland (Dutch: Republiek van Nieuw Zeeland)
The Republic of New Zeeland is a nation in the South Pacific ocean about 1,200 miles east of Terra Australis. It is primarily made up of two large islands: The North Island (Dutch: Noord Eiland) and The South Island (Dutch: Zuideljik Eiland), separated by the Zeehaen Straight (Dutch: Zeehaen Recht), with many smaller islands also part of the country's territory. The first inhabitants, Polynesians who later on developed into today's Maori people, and Dutch explorer Abel Tasman explored the islands in the 17th century, and was followed by British explorer James Cook in the 18th century. While the Dutch had established whaling stations in New Zeeland as far back as the 1810s, it was only in 1832 when the Dutch made the decision to found a permanent colony in New Zeeland, thus founding the city of Willemstad. Over time, more European immigrants from the Netherlands, Germany, Scandinavia, Ireland and other regions arrived in New Zeeland, but the Dutch always made sure to keep at least decent relations with the Maori natives. Overall, the relations between colonizers and natives was among the least bloody of any European colonization effort. The Dutch granted New Zeeland independence in 1922, with Willemstad becoming the capital. Later on, large amounts of Asian and Indo immigrants arrived in New Zeeland, making it one of the most multiracial countries in the world. Today, New Zeeland has a population of 5.2 million, of which a little more than half are of primarily European descent (most white New Zealanders have at least one non-white ancestor), with the rest being a mixture of Maori, Asian, Indo, Mixed and Other groups. It is a very peaceful country, with a life expectancy of 82 years and a GDP per capita of 58,000 dollars.

jJI9ffB.png

Delleague.png Delian Confederation
The natural evolution of the Delian league, when the greeks revolted and seized power, the Athenian magnates were able to seize momentum and allied with Phanariot, rich greek merchants in Byzantium. They were able to gain the support from other greeks states with their promise of local autonomy and with their fleet they seize small hellenic cities on Naple coast and Sicily, eventually seizing much of the ''boot sole'' and the island. the Athenian hold power over much of the Ionian and Aegean sea as well as the Byzantium straits.

Last edited:
This is completely ASB, considering that we have POD's ranging from ancient times to the 20th century.
Well, we never had any guideline or rule regarding the country making
Anyway, you could also imagine it as greek patriot after revolting against Ottoman-equivalent recreating the delian league, I left the backstory pretty vague

LPnp9wy.png

Republic of New Zeeland (Dutch: Republiek van Nieuw Zeeland)
The Republic of New Zeeland is a nation in the South Pacific ocean about 1,200 miles east of Terra Australis. It is primarily made up of two large islands: The North Island (Dutch: Noord Eiland) and The South Island (Dutch: Zuideljik Eiland), separated by the Zeehaen Straight (Dutch: Zeehaen Recht), with many smaller islands also part of the country's territory. The first inhabitants, Polynesians who later on developed into today's Maori people, and Dutch explorer Abel Tasman explored the islands in the 17th century, and was followed by British explorer James Cook in the 18th century. While the Dutch had established whaling stations in New Zeeland as far back as the 1810s, it was only in 1832 when the Dutch made the decision to found a permanent colony in New Zeeland, thus founding the city of Willemstad. Over time, more European immigrants from the Netherlands, Germany, Scandinavia, Ireland and other regions arrived in New Zeeland, but the Dutch always made sure to keep at least decent relations with the Maori natives. Overall, the relations between colonizers and natives was among the least bloody of any European colonization effort. The Dutch granted New Zeeland independence in 1922, with Willemstad becoming the capital. Later on, large amounts of Asian and Indo immigrants arrived in New Zeeland, making it one of the most multiracial countries in the world. Today, New Zeeland has a population of 5.2 million, of which a little more than half are of primarily European descent (most white New Zealanders have at least one non-white ancestor), with the rest being a mixture of Maori, Asian, Indo, Mixed and Other groups. It is a very peaceful country, with a life expectancy of 82 years and a GDP per capita of 58,000 dollars.
jJI9ffB.png

View attachment 413883 Delian Confederation
The natural evolution of the Delian league, the Athenian hold power over much of the Ionian and Aegean sea as well as the Byzantium straits.
Nice flags and really nice countries! Once someone makes the dutch i would bet that they would be powerful considering their colonies.

Well, we never had any guideline or rule regarding the country making
Anyway, you could also imagine it as greek patriot after revolting against Ottoman-equivalent recreating the delian league, I left the backstory pretty vague
The whole point is to be ASB, its a worldbuilding project, you can just make imaginary countries.

2dmUii5.png

Republic of Antipodea (French: République de L'Antipodée)
The Republic of Antipodea is a nation occupying the western 2/3rds of the continent of Terra Australis. First inhabited by various Aboriginal tribes and explored by the Dutch in the 17th century, Antipodea got it's start as a French penal colony based out of Port Napoléon along the west coast. Aside from being a dumping ground for convicts ranging from political dissidents to thieves to hardened criminals, Antipodea wasn't heavily settled until gold was discovered in Cacoula in 1888, after which colonization picked up immensely. It gained it's independence from France in 1948. Today, the population of Antipodea is 4.8 Million, of which 2/3rds are of European (mainly French and Italian) origin, with Port Napoléon's Metropolitan Area being home to half of the population. It is among the wealthiest countries in the world, with a GDP per capita of 61,000 dollars, largely from mineral wealth. Aside from mining, the country is known for it's vast, sparsely populated desert interior, fantastic wine due to the Mediterranean climate on the southwest coast and being a growing hub of tourism (especially ecotourism).
jJI9ffB.png

View attachment 413883 Delian Confederation
The natural evolution of the Delian league, the Athenian hold power over much of the Ionian and Aegean sea as well as the Byzantium straits.
I mentioned at first that we should only have one country per person but now that I think about it most people aren't gonna be interested so I have a new idea.

You can make multiple countries, but you can't make two in a row. For example, if you make the country of Nameica, you have to wait for another person to put in another country before making the country of Imaginaryica.

H2aDmjG.png

Kingdom of Scandinavia
The Kingdom of Scandinavia is a nation in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic. In this timeline, the Kalmar Union survives and is comprised of the OTL countries of Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Iceland, as well as the Faroe Islands, Shetland Islands, part of Finand and Greenland. The capital and largest city is Copenhagen, with other major cities being Stockholm, Gothenburg, Bergen and Oslo. The population of Scandinavia is currently around 21 million, with most of the population being made up of ethnic Scandinavians, with smaller minorities including the Finns, Other Europeans and various Middle Eastern and African immigrant groups, which has been a contentious issue as of late.

ST15RM

Banned
Kingdom of Scandinavia
Thanks for flushing my idea down the toilet.
But anywho:
PVGCelW.png

Confederation of Nenetsia
Capital: Salekhard
Form of Govt: Federal Republic.

Russia never ventures past it's Kievan Rus' borders, Novgorod controlled this area for a long while, but eventually the Nenetses revolted, forming their own republic. They use the arctic sea to trade with other states, mostly supplying reindeer meat, hides and fir trees. Mostly just wanted to be left alone.

upload_2018-10-12_18-44-24.png

Flag of Nenetsia

H2aDmjG.png

Kingdom of Scandinavia
The Kingdom of Scandinavia is a nation in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic. In this timeline, the Kalmar Union survives and is comprised of the OTL countries of Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Iceland, as well as the Faroe Islands, Shetland Islands, part of Finand and Greenland. The capital and largest city is Copenhagen, with other major cities being Stockholm, Gothenburg, Bergen and Oslo. The population of Scandinavia is currently around 21 million, with most of the population being made up of ethnic Scandinavians, with smaller minorities including the Finns, Other Europeans and various Middle Eastern and African immigrant groups, which has been a contentious issue as of late.
Put it i
I'm seriously gonna lose it if you don't turn of antialiasing next time...

Well, much smaller countries have managed to hold much larger ones before (Belgium and the Congo, the Portuguese empire, etc etc.) so Antipodea having control over Majapahit for a brief window of time can make a little bit of sense wherein they claimed it but didn't manage to administer it for the vast majority of their hold there. But I digree. Next nation please!

new_new_new_by_setsu_san-dcpaden.png

union_of_guyana_by_setsu_san-dcpadgr.png

FREE PEOPLE'S UNION OF THE NORTH AMAZON
Made from a collection of several former colonial possessions and independent native states, the FPUNA formed after the rise of the People's Liberation Army arose in what was the former German Guyana and swept through the region. By 1977 the new country had been formed and follows a form of communism known as La Rose Communism, a brutal and exploitative form of communism which has overseen the deaths of thousands. The FPUNA is largely left to it's own devices, trade with neighbors being almost non-existent and it's only embassy in the world being that found in the Great Lakes Commune. Referred to many as "the Rainforest Madness," it has long been an international pariah.