Winter Of Discontent: The Confederate Elections Of 2013

Confederate Sports Catchup, sponsored by ConStates Sports Channel: covering the wide spectrum of sports in God's Country...including the CCAA, with the launch of ConStates SportsU January 1, and Dixie League Baseball with the Thursday and Saturday Night Game of the Week on CSC beginning in March!

Dixie Hot Stove News (baseball news, y'all):

* Hoyt 'Andy' Griffith rejected transfer offers from the Atlanta Crackers, Dollywood Wonderboys and the Louisville Colonels to stay with his home state Charlotte Knights. Griffith, a 34-year-old lefthander from Mount Airy, North Carolina, signed a two-year deal with the Knights worth C$3,500,000 plus bonuses. Griffith won the Early Wynn Award in 2012 after helping lead the Knights to the Dixie Series championship.

* The recently promoted-to-League One Orlando Sun Sox signed Nashville ace Ronnie Collins in the winter transfer market. Collins, a 26-year-old lefthander from Confederate Guyana, was 17-7 with a 2.81 ERA and 141 strikeouts for the Sounds.

* The Dixie Series champion Norfolk Carriers will play the Crackers in the Dixie League's L1 season opener Sunday night, April 1 at Leesburg, Confederate Guyana's Champions Park. The Crackers expect to get back ace J.G. Longstreet, who sat out much of 2017 with a torn lat muscle.

* Dollywood centerfielder Jerry Dale Simms (.387, 22 HR, 131 RBI, 86 SB) won the Ty Cobb Most Valuable Player award at the Dec. 4 Dixie League postseason awards banquet in Atlanta. The California publication Baseball North America favorably compared him to Rustie outfielder Mike Trout, but CSA-based Lindy's Baseball set the record straight: Simms is the best center fielder in ALL of baseball.

* Carriers ace Justin Verlander (20-7, 1.81 ERA, 141 SO) won the Early Wynn Pitcher of the Year award. Crackers shortstop Paul DeJong (.282, 20 HR, 99 RBI, 36 SB) was named Rookie of the Year, and Carriers skipper Buck Showalter won Manager of the Year honors.

* Dixie League owners approved the influx of several players from the Venezuelan Baseball League for the 2017 season. This is in exchange for the transfer of players from the DL's Second, Third and Fourth Divisions. Many of the Venezuelan players have appeared on the 12 L1 teams' 40-man winter rosters and there has been some criticism from fans and media. However, the owners and the Dixie League Players' Association reportedly are welcoming the Venezuelan talent, as they have players from allied nations Soviet Russia, Honduras, the Filipino Godly Republic and Greece the past three seasons.

* Miami Seahawks co-owner Herman Cain reportedly is financing a four-team league for godly, pro-social players of color. The Allocation League will begin play in January in four Florida cities: Daytona, Hollywood, West Palm Beach and Vero Beach. Teams will be stocked with talent from a camp Cain organized in Confederate Guyana this month. Many of those players came from leagues organized in residential areas of cities around the Confederate States. The Allocation League will also play interleague games against the Soviet Russian and Honduran prospect leagues set up in 2015.

Neither the Dixie League nor its member clubs responded to media questions regarding rumors of a SEC Pro-style draft of these players. Cain, however, winked with a smile when Orlando Sentinel columnist Mike Bianchi asked him Sunday about the rumors at the Dixie League's winter meetings in Orlando.

This weekend in pro football:

SOUTHEASTERN CONFERENCE PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP (CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA)
LEAGUE ONE (FIRST DIVISION)
EAST CONFERENCE
1. y-Charlotte Panthers 15-0 CLINCHED CONFERENCE TITLE AND PLAYOFF BERTH
2. Atlanta Rebels 5-10
3. Orlando Blazers 4-11 NEED WIN TO AVOID TIE FOR ROAD SPOT IN RELEGATION GAME
4. Atlanta Falcons 3-12 FIRED COACH AFTER GAME 11

NORTH CONFERENCE
1. y-Louisville Brecks 14-1 CLINCHED CONFERENCE TITLE AND PLAYOFF BERTH
2. Norfolk Admirals 7-8 NEED WIN AND LOSS BY BIRMINGHAM OR RICHMOND TO CLINCH PLAYOFF BERTH
3. Richmond Confederates 7-8 NEED WIN AND LOSS BY BIRMINGHAM TO CLINCH PLAYOFF BERTH
4. Nashville Strummers 5-10

SOUTH CONFERENCE
1. y-Dollywood Destroyers 11-4 CLINCHED CONFERENCE TITLE AND PLAYOFF BERTH
2. Daytona Racers 8-7 NEED TO BEAT FALCONS TO ASSURE THEMSELVES OF POSTSEASON BERTH
3. Miami Seahawks 7-8 WIN AND BIRMINGHAM OR NORFOLK LOSS GETS SEAHAWKS INTO THE POSTSEASON
4. Tampa Bay Bandits 4-11 NEED WIN TO AVOID TIE FOR ROAD SPOT IN RELEGATION GAME

WEST CONFERENCE
1. x-Space Coast Buccaneers 9-6 CLINCHED PLAYOFF BERTH
2. x-Memphis Southmen 9-6 CLINCHED PLAYOFF BERTH WEEK 15
3. Birmingham Stallions 7-8 WIN + RICHMOND LOSS GETS THE STALLIONS INTO THE POSTSEASON
4. West Tennessee Pioneers 5-10
x-clinched playoff berth
y-clinched conference title and home field advantage in the first round of the playoffs

PLAYOFF STANDINGS -- 1. Charlotte 2. Louisville 3. Dollywood 4. Space Coast 5. Daytona 6. Memphis 7. Norfolk 7. Richmond

WILD CARD STANDINGS
Memphis 9-6
Daytona 8-7
Birmingham 7-8
Miami 7-8

Norfolk 7-8
Richmond 7-8

WEEK 15 SCHEDULE
Thursday December 14
Memphis 31, NASHVILLE 26 (DV5)
Sunday December 17
Richmond 36, DAYTONA 34 (RAYCOM6 West)
Birmingham 17, FALCONS 12 (DV5 West)
NORFOLK 34, Dollywood 33 (RAYCOM6 East)
Charlotte 41, TAMPA BAY 30 (DV5 East)
Louisville 32, WEST TENNESSEE 20 (DV5)
MIAMI 52, Orlando 14 (CS-9)
Monday December 18
REBELS 31, Space Coast 24 (RT-CSA)

WEEK 16
Sunday, December 24
Louisville at Birmingham, 4 p.m. (RAYCOM6 Regional)
Falcons at Daytona, 4 p.m. (DV5 Regional)
Rebels at Dollywood, 4 p.m. (DV5 Regional)
Orlando at Memphis, 4 p.m. (RAYCOM6 Regional)
Tampa Bay at Richmond, 4 p.m. (RAYCOM6 Regional)
Nashville at Space Coast, 4 p.m. (DV5 Regional)
Charlotte at West Tennessee, 4:25 p.m. (DV5 NATIONAL GAME OF THE WEEK)
Norfolk at Miami, 8:25 p.m. (CS-9 NATIONAL GAME OF THE WEEK)
END OF REGULAR SEASON

SEC PRO LEAGUE TWO STANDINGS
EAST CONFERENCE
y-Jacksonville Sharks 13-2 CLINCHED HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS
x-Savannah Aviators 9-6
Cape Coral Manatees 5-10
St. Petersburg Fighters 0-15
NORTH CONFERENCE
y-Lexington Horsemen 11-4
Asheville Riflemen 6-9
Greensboro Flyers 6-9
Newport Rivermen 5-10
SOUTH CONFERENCE
x-Raleigh Renegades 11-4
x-Montgomery Governors 10-5
x-Chattanooga Choo-Choos 9-6
Macon Hound Dogs 6-9
WEST CONFERENCE
y-Hattiesburg Eagles 10-5
x-Little Rock Hawgs 8-7
Jackson Rebelmen 6-9
Biloxi Buccaneers 2-13
x-clinched playoff berth
y-clinched conference title and home field advantage in the first round of the playoffs

WEEK 15
Sunday December 17 (all start 4:25 Eastern/3:25 Western)
Lexington 27, ASHEVILLE 21
Cape Coral 21, GREENSBORO 14
HATTIESBURG 35, Jackson 0
JACKSONVILLE 34, Biloxi 0
LITTLE ROCK 25, Montgomery 22
NEWPORT 27, Chattanooga 24
RALEIGH 31, Macon 10
Savannah 34, ST. PETERSBURG 14
WEEK 16
Sunday December 24 (all start 1 Eastern/noon Western)
Hattiesburg at Biloxi (CN7 regional)
St. Petersburg at Cape Coral (RAYCOM6 regional)
Raleigh at Chattanooga (RAYCOM6 regional)
Asheville at Greensboro (CN7 regional)
Little Rock at Jackson (CN7 regional)
Newport at Lexington (RAYCOM6 regional)
Macon at Montgomery (CN7 regional)
Jacksonville at Savannah (RAYCOM6 regional)
END OF REGULAR SEASON

LEAGUE THREE
FIRST ROUND PLAYOFFS
Sunday December 17 (all start 1 Eastern/noon Western)
PIKEVILLE 41, Natchez 17
PENSACOLA 36, Jonesboro 30
CHARLESTON 19, Knoxville 15
FAYETTEVILLE 32, Columbia 17

SECOND ROUND PLAYOFFS
Sunday December 24 (all start 1 Eastern/noon Western)
Pensacola at Pikeville (RAYCOM regional)
Fayetteville at Charleston (CN7 regional)
...The SEC Pro Network is reporting ALL League One games other than the Panthers-Pioneers 4:25 matchup and the Seahawks-Admirals night game have been FLEXED from 1 to 4 Eastern. League Two games will now be played at 1 Eastern

RAYCOM Sports retracted a report which briefly ran on its website Tuesday night. raycomsports.com.dix ran a short story quoting unnamed sources as stating Charlotte Panthers owner Jerry Richardson may sell the franchise after this season. Neither Richardson nor the Panthers have responded to the report and the story was not reported by any other media outlet, including RAYCOM's television and radio outlets. The retraction remains posted to the RAYCOM Sports website.

What the hell was that Jerry Richardson business about?

One of our sympathizers, ma'am. College kid, thought he was doing us a service by stirring the boat. We reminded them verify, then report. We NEVER told them to hack that website and post that report, that while SOME powerful white man somewhere in the CSA probably is acting in ways he shouldn't, that doesn't give us license to assume they're ALL doing it and NEVER to accuse anyone without solid facts. Journalism 101--

'Journalism 101' obviously didn't get through to this punk's head.

That 'punk' is a good kid who screwed up. I ain't gonna take them out back and shoot them for making a mistake--

'Them'?

I'm not giving you that kid's gender, either.

You and your political correctness.

No. Thinking like a free man. You of all people should understand.

Touche. You got me there. But I'm still pissed about that damn report. Make sure 'they' understand what happens when you make a dumbass move like 'they' did. We have an uphill battle as it is. Last thing we need is our enemies legitimately accusing us of bearing false witness.

Yes, ma'am.

#the18movementnc

Last edited:
Christmas Day in the Confederate -- Whats on the Goggle Box in Dixie?
dixievision christmas 2017.jpg

More CSA TV Christmas.jpg

CONFEDERATE SPORTS CATCHUP SPONSORED BY PUBLIX

SOUTHEASTERN CONFERENCE PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP (CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA)

y-clinched conference title
x-clinched playoff berth

LEAGUE ONE (FIRST DIVISION)

EAST CONFERENCE

1. y-Charlotte Panthers 16-0 FIRST SEC PRO L1 TEAM TO FINISH REGULAR SEASON UNBEATEN SINCE xxxxxx in xxxx
3. Atlanta Rebels 5-11
2. Orlando Blazers 4-12 VISITOR IN REGULATION GAME
4. Atlanta Falcons 3-13 HOSTS REGULATION GAME

NORTH CONFERENCE
1. y-Louisville Brecks 15-1
2. x-Richmond Confederates 8-8 CLINCHED 7TH SEED BASED ON HEAD-TO-HEAD RECORD AGAINST MIAMI (1-0)
3. Norfolk Admirals 7-9
4. Nashville Strummers 5-11

SOUTH CONFERENCE
1. y-Dollywood Destroyers 12-4
2. x-Daytona Racers 9-7
3. x-Miami Seahawks 8-8
4. Tampa Bay Bandits 4-12 AVOIDED REGULATION GAME BASED ON STRENGTH OF VICTORY TIEBREAKER (27-37 record to Orlando's 23-41)

WEST CONFERENCE
1. y-Memphis Southmen 10-6 WON DIVISION BASED ON TIEBREAKER (7-4 record vs common opponents, opposed to Space Coast 5-6)
2. x-Space Coast Buccaneers 10-6
4. Birmingham Stallions 7-9
3. West Tennessee Pioneers 5-11

SUNDAY'S SCORES
Louisville 34, BIRMINGHAM 30 (RAYCOM6 Regional)
DAYTONA 26, Falcons 24 (DV5 Regional)
DOLLYWOOD 35, Rebels 24 (DV5 Regional)
MEMPHIS 30, Orlando 29 (RAYCOM6 Regional) -- Jordan Howard scored from the 2 with 36 seconds left, and the Southmen won the West Conference
RICHMOND 16, Tampa Bay 3 (RAYCOM6 Regional) -- Darian Stewart returned an interception 86 yards for a TD, and Todd Elgin threw a 34-yard strike to T.Y. Hilton as the Confederates clinched a playoff berth.
SPACE COAST 40, Nashville 38 (DV5 Regional) -- Paxton Lynch continues to push for Rookie of the Year honors; his four TD tosses to DeAndre Hopkins lifted the Bucs
Charlotte 42, WEST TENNESSEE 21 (DV5 NATIONAL GAME OF THE WEEK) -- those old Confederate and Steelmen teams are looking to see if the Panthers can win out
MIAMI 62, Norfolk 56, 4OT (CS-9 NATIONAL GAME OF THE WEEK) -- Blake Bortles 24-yard strike to A.J. Green in fourth OT ends an instant classic that put the Seahawks into the playoffs. Their reward? An opening-round road game at CHARLOTTE.

SEC PRO LEAGUE TWO

EAST CONFERENCE

y-Jacksonville Sharks 13-3
x-Savannah Aviators 10-6
Cape Coral Manatees 6-10
St. Petersburg Fighters 0-16

NORTH CONFERENCE
y-Lexington Horsemen 12-4
Asheville Riflemen 6-10
Greensboro Flyers 7-9
Newport Rivermen 5-11

SOUTH CONFERENCE
x-Raleigh Renegades 12-4
x-Montgomery Governors 11-5
x-Chattanooga Choo-Choos 9-7
Macon Hound Dogs 6-10

WEST CONFERENCE
y-Hattiesburg Eagles 10-6
x-Little Rock Hawgs 9-7
Jackson Rebelmen 6-10
Biloxi Buccaneers 3-13

SUNDAY'S SCORES
BILOXI 14, Hattiesburg 7 (CN7 regional)
CAPE CORAL 16, St. Petersburg 0 (RAYCOM6 regional)
Raleigh 27, CHATTANOOGA 21, OT (RAYCOM6 regional)
GREENSBORO 31, Asheville 23 (CN7 regional)
Little Rock 30, JACKSON 7 (CN7 regional)
LEXINGTON 44, Newport 24 (RAYCOM6 regional)
MONTGOMERY 28, Macon 16 (CN7 regional)
SAVANNAH 37, Jacksonville 33 (RAYCOM6 regional)

LOOKING AHEAD

NEW YEAR'S EVE (SUNDAY, DECEMBER 31)

LEAGUE THREE PLAYOFF SEMIFINALS (both start 1 Eastern/noon Western)

Pensacola at Pikeville (RAYCOM national)
Fayetteville at Charleston (CN7 national)

LEAGUE TWO PLAYOFF OPENING ROUND
All games start 4:25 Eastern/3:25 Western)

Little Rock at Jacksonville (DV5 national)
Savannah at Hattiesburg (CN7 national)
Little Rock at Lexington (RAYCOM national)
Chattanooga at Raleigh (RT-CSA national)

LEAGUE TWO RELEGATION GAME
Biloxi at St. Petersburg, 1 Eastern/noon Western (DV Sports 1 national)

LEAGUE ONE RELEGATION GAME
Orlando at Atlanta Falcons, 8:25 Eastern/7:25 Western (CS-9 national)

SUNDAY, JANUARY 7

LEAGUE THREE

bye week

LEAGUE TWO

SEMIFINALS

LEAGUE ONE PLAYOFF OPENING ROUND
Miami at Charlotte, 8:25/7:25 p.m. (CS-9 national)
Space Coast at Memphis, 1 p.m./noon (DV5 national)
Richmond at Louisville, 4:25/3:25 p.m. (RAYCOM6 national)
Daytona at Dollywood, 4:25/3:25 p.m. (DV5 national)

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

CCAA UNIVERSITY DIVISION SUGAR BOWL PLAYOFFS

SATURDAY'S SCORES

Alabama 41, Florida 20
Auburn 15, Central Florida 10
Clemson 36, Mississippi State 28
Georgia 9, N. Carolina State 3

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 30
SEMIFINALS
All times Eastern Confederate
At Orlando, Florida

Georgia vs. Clemson, 4:25 p.m. (main feed DV1; SkyCam coverage DV5; Georgia radio DV Sports 1; Clemson radio DV Sports 2; Buck Belue and coaches film room DV SEC Network; Sounds of the Game DV Online)
At Miami, Florida
Auburn vs. Alabama, 8:25 p.m. (main feed DV1; SkyCam coverage DV5; Alabama radio DV Sports 1; Auburn radio DV Sports 2; Paul Finebaum and coaches film room DV SEC Network; Sounds of the Game DV Online)

SUGAR BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP
Monday, January 9
At Hendrick Motors Dome
Atlanta, Georgia
Eastern Confederate Standard Time

Semifinal winners, 8:25 p.m.

Christmas Day in the Confederate States -- The Wedding Part 1: Getting Bina On The Rails
An office in the Rommel Sciences Building -- Omaha University -- Omaha, GPUR -- 2:30pm Plainsian Standard Time -- Friday December 14, 2017

"Chip, I need your help. I need to get on the train south."

"South? You working the railroad? Family?"

"Yes. Remember that binder you gave me?"

"That was a few years back." (1)

"I know where my kin is."

"Really?"

"Yes. And thanks to a friend of a friend with the PISD. I have a line on her. She may be the last of my family still alive down there. They confirm she is a fighter for the Black Fist."

"But going down there? That's dangerous."

"You've done it."

"Not since I got married. Jill would go ballistic if I rode the Railroad again."

"Chip, I have to go...Its important. I find out something through my PISD peoples. They are close to the fist. I need to get down there."

"Why is this so damn important."

"Because I have kin....who's about to get married...She can't get married without at least one kinfolk there. Its a family thing, brother."

"Bina, I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks, Chip."

Fair Deal Cafe -- Omaha Capital Northside -- 8:30am -- Saturday

Chip, Bina and Jill went out to breakfast at Chip's favorite spot. An institution in North Omaha.

It's run by group of Chip's old friends, who also constitute the "Omaha Tracks" of the New Underground Railroad.

They facilitate a lot of the book and clothing drives Chip has worked on over the years, and a few times, Chip has been the cargo.

"Waddup, Chip," said the lanky black man. Shooter Marshall. Chip and he have known each other since they were playing basketball in the fifth grade.

"Hey yo Shooter!"

"Misses Doctor Rochelle," Shooter said to Jill, "Congratulations on the doctorate, lady. I guess you have two docs in the house now."

"Thanks shooter."

Then shooter turned and had his breath taken away. Even at 8 in the morning, Bina was striking. The winter sunrise emphasizing her dark raspberry complexion.

"And miss you are.."

"Dr. Bina Griggs," she answered. "I heard a lot about you."

"Oh really?" Shooter said. "Chip you've been holding out on me."

"Well, Shoots, she is single."

Bina threw Chip a sharp look, "Boy, WILL YOU HUSH!?"

Chip looked at Shooter and Shooter knew that this wasn't just breakfast.

"If you here at 8 on the Saturday morning, something's going down. More books, brother?"

"No, this is human cargo. Dr. Griggs needs to get south. Its family."

"I have kin getting married down yonder," Bina said. "Mississippi"

Shooter rubbed his chin. "Mississippi.. That will be difficult, even with the cease-fire holding down there."

"Cease-fire?" Jill asked.

"Oh yeah," Chip noted. "Mississippi's been in a state of civil war for almost 2 years."

"Damn Cissies are working with those Russians trying to keep people in line. The black folks' election led to a cease-fire, but Mississippi is still dangerous, even NUR control down there is saying 'if you don't have come here, don't'."

"I need to get down there," Bina pleaded. "Its crucial for me to be there...For my kin, whoever they are. They may be the last of my people left."

Bina pulled out the info she got from her contact at PISD. "Check it out. I have positions, locations, pictures. I know what I'm getting into."

Shooter looked at the data. "How the hell did you get this? You work with Browder?"

"I have people who know people."

Shooter continued. "I've heard you are an academic. This ain't no ivory tower. You know how to handle a gun."

Bina looked at Shooter like her was crazy. "Look, bro. I'm a combat vet. Air Force. Twenty-three missions over the CSA back in '03-'04."

"Pilot?"

"F-20 Tigersharks, baby."

Shooter raised an eyebrow. "That beautiful skin. That face. Those eyes. Brains, and flew fighter jets? Damn, did you act on the Doctors W, too?"

"And she's a NASA astronaut, too," Jill added.

Shooter continued on. "I see you need to be at an area near Philadelphia. Whole mess of shit's gone down there."

Shooter looked at the data and looked at Bina. "Excuse me...I'll be back. And with your orders."

Bina's face fell. "Chip, I thought you said he was gonna help me!"

Jill looked at her husband. "Yes, honey. What the hell?"

Chip smiled. "Don't worry," he said. "Shooter always does the 'Nervous Nelly Dance' with me when we discuss a job. Trust me. He's always thinking about how we do this."

Twenty minutes later -- a good breakfast...and

"You say you need to be there by Christmas," Shooter asked.

"Yes," Bina answered. "Christmas ever preferably.

"Well, ma'am," Shooter said. "You are in luck. We have a run going there we leave 0530 Friday the 21st. We should most likely get there by the 24th. By the time we leave we will have made contact with the people's there and they can get you where you need to be."

"How about getting her back?" Jill asked.

"My people will head back that way around the 28th. We'll send a signal when we return. We have a second stop to make in Alabama. Should be back to Omaha by the 31st if everything goes correctly."

"I figure its the holiday," Bina said. "Even those folks take a holiday."

"That's where your wrong, rocket scientist," Shooter said dismissively. "CSS is on high alert at Christmas, especially now."

"The brothers and sisters are up and arms that Newtie wont seat their colored folks congress. They have troops coming home, and the Cissies are afraid some of them might lose their damn mind..Oh, and the truckers are talking about another general strike. The commies and the Black Fist may stir up a mess of trouble."

"And there is the matter of our compensation," Shooter said. "Yep, we've come to what Chip calls 'the unpleasant part of the program'."

"Shoots, we already took care of that," Chip said.

"Oh, the price has gone up a little," Shooter smiled.

"What are you asking?" Bina said.

"Nothing much," Shooter said. "Just dinner with you."

Bina looked at him like he had three heads. "I'm trying to get something done, and you trying to get your Prince on?"

Shooter giggled.

Lady, shuttle pilot....Will you take me for a ride?

Chip was cracking up laughing. "Well Bina, you opened the door," Chip said. "You went Prince on it, Shooter?"

Bina was red-faced.

"Seriously, ma'am," Shooter said. "How about it, I get you there and back, we go out to dinner when you return. Yeah, I want your phone number. I'm not gonna lie about that. But first things first. I wanna get you there and back. Its what we do."

Shooter looked at Bina, "I got kin down there, too," he said. "Don't know what's happened to a lot them. My grandmama says some of ours were lost on them ships they talk about back when."

"My people and I are the best and what we do," he said sternly. "Do we have a deal."

Bina looked at him. "Yes. As long as dinner doesn't mean Runza."

"Hell naw, gal," Shooter giggled. "We'll at least go to Time Out." (2)

HUSKER NUR MISSION 4817: OMA TO PHILADELPHIA,MISSISSIPPI CSA/TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA CSA

PAYLOAD: SHIPMENT OF WINNEBAGO MANPADS TO 'CRIMSON TIDE BLACK PEOPLE'S DEFENSE SOVIET'
ONE INDIVIDUAL. AFRICAN-PLAINSIAN FEMALE, AGE 43. AND SHE'S EASY ON THE EYES. NEEDS TO GET TO PHILADELPHIA ON A FAMILY MATTER. FINDING KIN BELIEVED TO BE LOST IN THE CSA. NOTE: PASSENGER IS A COMBAT VETERAN. AS PART OF PASSAGE SHE CAN BE INVOLVED IN A DEFENSIVE SITUATION IF NEEDED.

STEP 1: OMAHA, NEBRASKA GPUR TO SILVER DOLLAR CONTROL (3)

ACCESS TUNNEL WILL BE OPEN AND SECURED. CONTACT IDENTIFIED AS 'BEAUREGARD' THE CONTACT AND THEIR PARTY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AS MEMBERS OF THE CONFEDERATE RED ARMY. YEAH, I KNOW RED-WHITES, BUT ACCORDING TO OUR PEOPLE THE PRINCIPAL ON THEIR SIDE REQUESTED THE MISSION. OUR HUMAN CARGO HAS MADE SOME CONTACTS IN REGARDS TO THE SITUATION. BE AT EXTREME CAUTION.

STEP 2: OMAHA, ARKANSAS CSA TO MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE CSA
WE WILL MEET WITH OUR CONFEDERATE CONTACTS AT OMAHA. FROM EARLY INDICATION ITS SEEMS THESE PEOPLE KNOW THE DRILL FROM THEIR SIDE. WE WILL THEN TRANSIT TO MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE. NOT A PREFERED PLACE, BUT THE CONTACT PARTY FOR OUR PASSENGER FELT MEMPHIS WOULD BE SAFEST GIVEN THE SITUATION. ACCORDING TO OUR CONTACTS WITH THE OTHER SIDE, THE LEAD PRINCIPAL IS KNOWN AS 'PIERRE' THIS PERSON AND A PROTECTIVE TEAM WILL MEET WITH THE PASSENGER, AND THEY WILL HANDLE HER TRANSPORT TO PHILADELPHIA. THE MAIN GROUP FROM OUR SIDE WILL HEAD ON TO OUR MEETING POINT IN ALABAMA.

STEP 3: MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE CSA TO TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA CSA
HAVANA CONFIRMED SATELLITE LOCATION OF THE MEETING POINT. THEY SAY THE MISSILE SOVIET HAS CDR ADVISORS AND THEY WILL BE THERE 'FLASHER' WILL ALSO CONDUCT TRAINING OF THE WEAPONS FOR 2-3 DAYS AND THEN WE WILL START HEADING BACK

STEP 4: TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA CSA TO PHILADELPHIA, MISSISSIPPI CSA
PASSENGER RETRIEVAL. WILL BE MONITORED BY NUR MISSISSIPPI AND PROTECTIVES PROVIDED BY THE LOCAL BLACK FIST ALONG THE ROUTE

STEP 5: PHILADELPHIA, MISSISSIPPI TO OMAHA, ARKANSAS

TAKE ALPHA THROUGH MEMPHIS. IF THERE IS AN ENTANGLEMENT WITH CSS, TRANSCON SECURITY, BETA AND CHARLIE ROUTES ARE AVAILABLE! STAY ALERT!

STEP 6: OMAHA ARKANSAS TUNNELS TO OMAHA, NEBRASKA
CODES WILL CONFIRM MOST SECURE UPON ARRIVAL.

USE YOUR HEAD AND YOU WON'T WIND UP DEAD.
PRIMARY PROTOCOL: THE CARGO IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU

TO BE CONTINUED.

1. What was in that binder? C#Flashback
2. Time Out Fried Chicken -- Even in an alternative Omaha in an alternative world, there's always time for Time Out.

3. SILVER DOLLAR CONTROL -- New Underground Railroad forward listening post near Branson, Missouri GPUR. The Plainsian NUR maintains a rigid military discipline, they've even managed to build a small intelligence gathering capacity. A majority of Plains people who are on the tracks of the NUR tend to be people who've had military backgrounds.

Christmas Day in the Confederacy -- The Wedding Part 2: Beauregard
A tunnel near Omaha, Arkansas CSA -- 0700 Saturday December 23, 2017

Bina slept most of the way on the seven-hour to the NUR post near Branson. She got a crash course in what plan was, and what she might have to do in a tight spot.

For Bina, being here was a little emotional for her.

14 years ago, she was at a forward base near here strapped in an F-20, protecting Plainsian fighter-bombers and defending against Confederate warplanes

As she was studying for her doctorate, she was flying combat missions.

She was shot down once....over Arkansas, and was able to scramble back to safety in Missouri.

It was a cloudy rainy morning, and it was mixing in snow as the temperature dropped.

They were in the dank tunnel, each carrying crates with the shoulder-mounted missiles.

Each including Bina, showing the fitness she worked to maintain as a GPRAF reserve officer, and a NASA astronaut.

at the end other end of the tunnel. A group of men waiting in camouflage as a few of their number came to help.

"Good to see you again Shooter," one of them said.

"Good to see you again as well, brothers."

"You got some gifts for some friends in Alabama."

"And we brought a little extra for you boys. I know the resistance in Mississippi could use those."

"Thank you."

The lead man was a white man with a serious beard. Where's the special cargo, sir. There is somebody here who really wants to meet her.

Bina, carrying one of the crate stepped up. "That would be. Bina. Bina Griggs."

The older white man stepped close and shook her hand. "Ma'am, Its an honor to meet the kin of the toughest fighter I've seen."

"And you are?"

"Beauregard G. Wells, ma'am. I'm with the Arkansas Red Army. And fighting with our people in Mississippi. Me and my people are charged with getting you to the meet up point in Memphis."

He turned the shooter. "Some of the Alabama will be there as well. The head of the Unified Mississippi wanted to be there personally."

Shooter and Bina nodded.

"At the end of the tunnel is the person you've been communicating with for some time. He's really excited to meet you, and we kept the word mum ma'am"

"Mum?"

"Yes," Beauregard said. "It was the youngster's idea. He wanted this to be a surprise."

When she walked out of the tunnel, there was a group of men waiting by a camouflaged truck. Some white, some black. They scurried to load the truck each mindful of time.

"10 minutes to the check. We gotta move," One voice said.

"Shooter you and your people will spread out among the cars. We each take different routes."

"Ms. Bina," Beauregard said. "I'd like you to ride with me. You and a certain youngster have a lot to talk about."

Beauregard led Bina to what looked like an old race car. Painted in red. Being a person who had an affinity for machines, she knew what it was.

"Hendrick Grand Champion," she said. "I've heard this things can haul ass."

"You bet they can," a young voice said.

Bina looked a saw a short lanky boy. "Are you Artie?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am," the boy, he looked maybe 14. "I'm Artie Leaf."

He had a mix of happy tears and a grin on his face.

"I'm so happy you could be here. She has no idea no would be coming."

Artie gave her surprising huge hug.

"Athaliah is like a mama to me," he said half-sobbing. "To have some kin here is...."

Bina was taken aback at first. Here is the young white boy, breaking down sobbing.

He looked at Bina. "Auntie Athaliah means a lot to all of us. There is so much you need to know about her...and lot I wanna know about you!"

They got in the car as the men closed up the truck and others heading toward there vehicles...They were gone within 5 minutes. The tunnel sealed and hidden from view of the Confederate border guards who came by.

They never knew what had taken place.

Bina noticed the racing decals in the window, and the roll cage above her head. The Hendrick V-8 purrs as the navigated a rainy twisty road.

"I'm sorry about the clothes ma'am," Artie said. "But we had to make you look like you work for us. It helps in case we get stopped by the Piggies.."

"Piggies?" Bina asked.

"Arkansas State Police," Beauregard said. "We have to watch for them...and the damn Cissies."

Bina knew what "Cissies" were.

"Confederate State Security," Bina said.

"You know about them," Beauregard said.

"Yes, I was in the Air Force. I flew over this back in '03 and '04."

"You flew in the Second War of Plainsian Aggression?"

Bina tried to hold her frown.

"I know that's not what y'all call it over in the GPUR," Beauregard said. "It was a damn fooled thing for Gingrich to do."

Bina's mind floated back to those times. Her Tigershark going gun-to-gun against Confederate Bullfrogs (1) and Hound Dog IIs (2). She had two kills in the war, and she flew F-5 tank killers and bombed 4 tanks.

"What did you do in the war ma'am?" Artie asked.

"I was a pilot,"

Artie grinned. "Athaliah's pilot, too."

"She is?"

"Yes," Artie said. "That is how me and my friend met her. It happened a ways down from here...In Arkansas."

"How did she get here?"

"She was shot down ma'am," Artie said. "It's a long story..."

Beauregard said. "It's about 5 hours or so to Memphis. You got plenty of time.."

Bina perked up. "Yes! I wanna hear this story..."

"It all began back when they were putting those missiles here..." (3)

near Waldo, Arkansas CSA -- 12:30pm Western Confederate Daylight Time -- Sunday April 14, 2013

The report of weapons fire pierced the afternoon calm.

"Not yet, Lord," Athaliah thought. "It's not my time..."

She snuck from tree to tree...Looking for firing position. She had her service sidearm with her, a Texan Defense 9mm

"Two clips, 32 rounds" she thought.

She saw they were state guard...Not CSS..

It didn't matter...She waited for them to get close.

The leader guided two hunting dogs near the treeline..

At the edge of the field three young men saw the Home Guard troops....Looking from the red of an old Ford pickup.

"The got something hemmed in there..."

"Whoever they have trapped we have to get them free."

"Artie, those are state guard?"

"It could one of those pilots in the planes, man! Don't you understand. Whoever this person is...They could have been in those planes...They must survive!"

to be continued.

1. Confederate Electric C-10 Bullfrog -- A fighter plane derivative of the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 design
2. WrightSouth-Sukhoi C-25 Hound-Dog II -- An all-weather air-superiority fighter based on the Sukhoi Su-27 design.
3. How Athaliah met Artie Leaf -- It occured on the backdrop on one of the pivotal events of this TL, the first-ever action by the PRSBF Revolutionary Air Force. A bombing raid in the Ouachita Forest Area of Confederate Arkansas on the morning of Sunday 14 April 2013 against deployed CSA-NRF mobile strategic nuclear missiles. The raid was successful in destroying the base but the PRSBF lost 4 aircraft. One of the aircraft shot down was fighter-bomber where Athaliah was the air navigator of a two-man crew. Her plane was shot down by a CSAF C-31 “Crimson Tide” over Arkansas....and that's where the story began.

Last edited:
I don't think we've seen a plan for getting someone into the Cotton Curtain. They seem to know the main and alternate routes and possible dangers, and they take account of wild cards like the 'red-whites'. They know the risks, and try to minimize the dangers.

Of course, when plans meet real life, all kinds of things can happen...

Of course, when plans meet real life, all kinds of things can happen...

And that is why the NUR has links to all the factions. Many NUR people in the CSA are also red-white or PRSBF, who at least have built up relationships to where they know what people they can count on when.

But at the same time, it is in the best interests of these group to work with the NUR, because the Railroad helps feed, arm and educate the movement.

The NUR is the main way arms get moved to units of the PRSBF in addition to foodstuffs, medicines, specialized electronics...and sometimes doctors, nurses, surgeons, and specialized engineers....

Free North American Intelligence services and the Railroad often work in sync (The PISD for example has staff who main job is working with UNION PACIFIC -- What the PISD codenames its interactions with the NUR. They usually call on the NUR for certain ops that could be politically complicated and a plausible deniability is needed)

Now in past posts there have been explanations of the different team-members in the NUR...

Shooter has two position. He's a Clerk and he's an Engineer -- Clerks handle the initial logistics. They handle the who what where and why, and then get with the Planners, look at the needs and from there procure whats needed for the missions and make the contacts down the pipeline. This can take up to a month for some ops, because its no-different than getting an intelligence pipeline set up. You have to get a lot of links in the chain, and that can be a lot of moving parts.

From there, its goes to the Engineers who set the routes and the contingencies and if necessary prepare plans if they have to fight, get captured or have to abort and escape.

When they get to the CSA, the meet what are called "Shadows" who are a team that mirrors the team coming in. Sometimes its dedicated NUR people, but given the nature of the mission in this case, a weapons transfer, a fighting force was asked to step in and be the "shadow team". In this case, team also requested the duty, in part because of the nature of the second mission. Beauregard volunteered his people, out of friendship, love and loyalty.

Yes, there is a lot that could go wrong, and that's happened more than a few times, but the NUR win and awful lot more than they lose, and consider this...they've had 50 years of making mistakes and learning from them, and 50 years of developing a lot of tactics which has developed a level of sophistication and flexibility that makes the NUR difficult for the CSS to slow, let alone stop.

Last edited:

Deleted member 82792

I was wondering when we'd hear more of Athaliah and Melissa. Can't wait to see what happens.

Christmas Day in the Confederacy -- The Wedding Part 3: Memphis
a meeting point near Memphis, Tennessee -- 1325 Western Confederate Standard Time -- Saturday December 23, 2017

A life lived over the last 4 years condensed into 6 hours. Bina hung on every word of it.

The life that began on a cold hard ground spiraled into a tale greater than any writer could have spun. A tale of love, loss, reunion and redemption.

The story of how a family was built amid this chaos.

Bina laughed and cried all the same.

Especially when Artie and Beauregard described what happened to Artie's grandfather. Bina was surprised to hear that Lynn Leaf knew who see was.

"Ol' Lynn would have loved to have met you in person. He loved space travel and science fiction all that. I guess that is where Artie gets it from."

When not getting the full story of Athaliah, Artie picked Bina brain clean about aviation and space. How often does one get an audience with a member of the NASA Astronaut Corps?

The old Grand Champion bored down the 555 TransCon, one of the feeder freeway into Memphis.

Memphis, Tennessee. The cornerstone of the Confederate Western Frontier.

Memphis is an example of the rise of Tennessee as fastest growing Confederate State. It now the nation's third largest city, trailing only Atlanta and Charlotte. It's a linchpin city for the nation's technological industries. Telecommunications. Computers. Broadband. The major heavy industries are set up in a ring around the metropolitan area and its near and far suburbs. Aviation. Automobiles. Appliances. Energy processing.

Its also a vital defense city. A key hub of communication for the forward defense of the CSA against it's deadliest enemy.

Bina noticed the line along the Transcon along the city suburbs.

"Memphis seems to have a traffic problem today," she noted.

"Two day before Christmas," Beauregard said. "The big malls are going to be full today, I'd hate to be in a mall checkpoint booth."

"Mall checkpoints?" Bina asked. "CSS?"

"They are a part of it," Beauregard answered. "The big malls here, and in any city in the CSA are done by a membership system. Keeps people like me out of them. They don't want the 'radical self-hating white proletariat' and them 'darkie terrah-ists' in the mall when they're trying to celebrate the Baby Jesus along with their Baal and Asherah."

"Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean our enemies are on a holiday. If you see something, say something. A message from the Tennessee State Police and the Tennessee offices of the CSS."

"I'm Kyle Graham! Merry Christmas, you are listening to Dixie Radio Memphis, the radio home of your Division Champion Memphis Southmen...and don't forget Jesus is the reason for the season!"

"Christmas Eve on Dixievision 3...The beginning of the Greatest Story Ever Told, through the eyes of The Mother...

'He is so precious Joseph....and He shall be King of Kings and Lord of Lords...'

Kristen Saban...is Mary....In Mary, Did You Know... A Waffle House Theatre Special Presentation..."

-- click Radio CS-9 ---

"I'm soooo looking forward to doing a Christmas Special, and I'm glad CS-9 is giving me such a Godly platform.. I'm truly blessed."

"That's wonderful Ariana...but many are asking....Are you gonna cover yourself a little more for this one?"

"Uh,, yaaa... just a little more...;)"

-- click --

"My baby is Confederate Made...Born and bred in the CSA..."

The pulled off the TransCon driving past and industrial district toward an open field. Two other cars where waiting.

Lights flickered. Secure texts exchanged.

WE REACHED THE WELCOMING TEAM
SWITCHING THE SCATTER FREQUENCY. WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEXT OBJECTIVE
REACQUIRE IN 72 HOURS
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR KINFOLK. SEE YOU WHEN WE SCOOP YOU UP.
OH...AND I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR DINNER DATE.

"Pierre," Beauregard smiles. "Still my favorite borgeoisie queen!"

The two men hugged. "Good to see your too, Dirt Track. Been too long."

Bina saw a group of men and women. Gritty, battle hardened souls. Yet, still human.

"You must be Dr. Bina Griggs," Pierre said as he walked up to her. "We don't get many astronauts or Nobel laureates down here."

"You've heard of me?"

"Yes," Pierre said. "I read your article on particle acceleration in Science last year. I studied physics, not too far from here. Fisk Freedom Underground."

"So where do we go next?" Bina asked.

"Our camp, in the woods outside of Philadelphia," Pierre said. "About three hours away."

"But, we have a mission to do first, and Dr. Griggs, we need your special expertise in system analysis."

Bina raised and eyebrow.

"Yes, Doctor. We did our homework on you. We need your help."

Bina's eyes lit up. "My help?"

"Yes."

One of the Pierre people handed her a package.

"You can get out of those sharecropper clothes now," the young black woman, wearing combat body armor said. "Suit up, ma'am. It's game time."

"Beau, is the ol' Grand Champion ready to race?"

"New quad-pump carbs, and dual supercharger. She has 800 horses when you need. I can outrun CSS ZL-1s now."

"Good," Pierre said. "We will need you to cause a diversion."

"What's going on here?" Bina asked.

Pierre handed her a sidearm, a Palestinian Baby Eagle 9mm

"We received a tip. The Cissies are gonna raid a negro zone, intimidation action. We think they might test some new weapon we've heard about. Something called PROJECT MAGIC CITY..."

Pierre looked taciturn.

"They are sicking dogs on people....again."

to be continued.

Deleted member 82792

"I'm Kyle Graham! Merry Christmas, you are listening to Dixie Radio Memphis, the radio home of your Division Champion Memphis Southmen...and don't forget Jesus is the reason for the season!"

"Christmas Eve on Dixievision 3...The beginning of the Greatest Story Ever Told, through the eyes of The Mother...

'He is so precious Joseph....and He shall be King of Kings and Lord of Lords...'

Kristen Saban...is Mary....In Mary, Did You Know... A Waffle House Theatre Special Presentation..."
I'm almost terrified to ask what a Confederate Christmas special is like....

I'm almost terrified to ask what a Confederate Christmas special is like....

Probably the story of Jesus' birth with racial themes shoehorned.

Mary: Only through God's blessing have we received a PURE child untainted by mixed blood.

Elsewhere in North America, I imagine Christmas specials are the same mixture of "loving your family" and "buy cheap crap you don't need."

Christmas In the Confederacy -- Part 4 MAGIC CITY
Negro Semiautonomous Zone -- Collierville, Tennessee CSA --4:15pm Saturday December 23, 2017

Pierre met with some Tennessee PRSBF in place. A possible target was the area's elected NCRA representative. That rep, like many in Tennessee weren't allied with the "legal" parties (In fact, the representative, a young women in her 20s, was a part of bloc of Tennessee reps supported extensive by the antigovernment underground)

The Atlanta government has been non-committal on the coming NCRA...and the are scheduled to convene in 18 days.

The local CSS detachments have taken matters a step beyond. Intimidation.

The familiar two-tone blue sedans led a group of vans into the streets near the borders of the zone.

"All spears fan into position. On my mark...3...2...1....MARK."

The vans were unmarked as began to split up while they were still out of video range of the set of neighborhoods.

Oh so they thought..

"Sugarcane...We have successful video link with the ROD."

The stealth drone showed some of the view.. Troops moving into place

Agents moving into place...

a CSS van -- same time

Two CSS stood close to the van. Inside a tech with a laptop was sending the final instructions..

A UniHub was sending the commands to four pods in the van's hold.

010101010010010101010101010101001001111010010101010010101001010101000101010101010010101010101010101001010100101001001011010000101011
EXECUTE

"CSS Business REMAIN IN YOUR HOMES! AGENTS WILL CONDUCT PASS CHECKS. HAVE YOUR CREDENTIALS READY FOR REVIEW."

RESIST REVIEW. RESIST REVIEW.

"No Congress, No Peace! No Cissie Police!"

The CSS people weren't happy. Who tipped them off?

"Do we back out?" An agent said to the lead.

"We can't. The test just has new subjects...They said they can be used for crowd control"

Pierre and his people had positions on rooftops and the trees at the ready

But down in the streets..

Two of Beauregards CRA men where near the van

The saw them come out..

Sleek. Black. Metalic.

"They look like.....dogs....."

"Thems robot dogs..."

HALT!

"Up top Four targets...Four legs!!!"

Pierre had read the spec on them.

"Capture at least one. Kill the rest."

Pierre sent a disperse text to the Zone fist...and the people began to move back into the homes

Then came the flash bangs..

Infrareds on...

The Red-Whites took aim on the qudrapeds that were seeking and tracking...

Two two-gauges wiped out three of them. They used to bigger guns when the saw that basic AK-74 rounds couldn't pierce their skin.

A third, partners with a redhead in a pony tail, used a circuit disruptor to deactivate the fourth one.

The flash bangs caused confusion. The CSS, and the SWAT team working with them where firing aimlessly into the smoke. Causing panic, as Pierre and his team got away.

They slinked away in a group of 80s and 90s vintage vehicles passengers watching the drone view of the chaos.

While in a battered Hendrick mini-van, the young redhead got to work on the robot. Learning its schematics, probing into its files.

"The CSS is trying to build its own Decepticons. This thing reminds me Ravage. It would be kinda cool if it wasn't so dangerous."

"These are built to be anti-personnel weapons. Networked anti-personnel weapons. Go into encampments and kill Hmm. Does this mean they are phasing out Cesium-137 IEDs?"

Her notes and findings were immediately uploaded via SecureCloud... to Mama Angela's people in Atlanta, and to SCLC specialists in Havana.

Bina Griggs was snoozing in the passenger seat of Beauregard's car, she was embedded with a group keeping watch on a SWAT team. She was glad she didn't have to fire her weapon. Yet the sights and sounds brought back a harrowing memory.

The smells of the smoke and tension of kill, or be killed.

A week on the run to get back to an escape route to Oklahoma. Sneaking through farms and between the military patrols, and CSS in Arkansas.

The ugly stories of those who were captured. How they were torture and battered.....and killed.

When the war ended she told her best friend, "I never want to see the Confederate States again. It would take a serious reason for me to even consider returning there."

Mississippi Unified Base Camp -- Tombigbee Forest Range, Mississippi -- 4 hours later

Finally.

What Bina saw was trees and tents.

But it had a structure. A purpose.

She even had a chance to get a hot shower.

The base camp was one of many along a chain of safehouses and bases in a line to Philadelphia.

Mississippi in many ways was the armed camp Shooter told her about.

They took backtwisties and side routes to get here, but even from there, they saw official checkpoints. They were more intense here than they were in Arkansas or Tennessee.

One thing she had to say for the tents, they were sturdy. Military grade and ruggedized. They were built to survive the cold and damp of a Confederate winter.

It was much warmer than it was in the Plains, but it didn't feel that way, because of the drizzle.

She walked out amongst the people still her fatigues. Artie had told her that parts of the forest were destroyed. It didn't look like it from where she was. It was surreal in a sense. The beauty of the place, even against the stark gray-black night.

It was cloudy, dark, quiet...except for the drone of a radio broadcast.

"The Confederate proletariat must continue to speak out for the Colored Congress. If there is to be 'new covenant' we cannot allow our black brothers and sisters to be lied to again and not have a response among the whole of the proletariat.

ALL POWER TO THE CONFEDERATE PROLETARIAT!"

"Jesus, Marx and Lenin. Freedom's what we waaaaaant! A new dawn's just beginning...Freedom's what we want!"

"Bourgeoisie is ending. Freedom's what we waaaant! The Proletariat's freedom's what we want!"

"Even communism hoots and hollers down here," Bina thought.

As she looked. She saw Pierre...along with two younger women. One black. One white.

The black woman was a little taller. She had an intense look. Bina could see family in her face.

The younger woman looked in shock, followed by a smile of joy. A smile that few thought she could do.

Bina looked at her.

"Athaliah?"

Artie was with them. "Surprise, auntie. I found one of your kinfolk."

Athaliah looked at her trying to find world. "I don't know you," she said. "But I can tell. We kin."

Bina asked. "Did you people ever tell you about a man named Barrington Buckminster Griggs?"

Athaliah's eye lit up. "Yes! Yes! My granddaddy. Talked about him. So did my daddy. They said he could fly! That's what made me want to fly! They said he was sent to Arkansas. Sent away to work because somebody bought him. I was told he had died."

"He's not dead," Bina said. "In fact he's still alive...He lives in Omaha now. That's where I was born."

"Injun Country?"

"Yep. I guess that means we are cousins," Bina said.

"How so?"

"My name is Bina. Bina Esther Griggs. I am Barrington Buckminster Griggs' daughter."

Athaliah looked at Bina...and then looked at Artie..."Artie, you knew about this?"

Artie grinned. "Yep. I started looking and searching on the UniNets around the time when Melissa came back looking for you. Just in case...."

Athaliah gave Bina the biggest hug she could. Smiling through tears. "You came down here. Risked you ass coming from Injunland?"

Bina answered, her own waterworks flowing now. "You know the family rule doncha? Nobody gets married or buried without kin present."

"Daddy said that all the time," Athaliah said. "I wish he was here. I wish my brothers were here and my mama. I don't know where they are."

"I'm here," Bina said. "And we can find them."

Athaliah pointed out Melissa. Melissa came to them both.

"Miss Bina, My name's Melissa."

Bina hugged the white woman. "Welcome to the family."

Melissa looked back and saw Athaliah's smile. She had never smiled as wide or broad...or with such joy than she did at that moment.

The smile was happy, carefree....girly.

"I don't think you were expecting your people marrying a white woman."

"I wasn't expecting to find any kin left," Bina said. "From what Artie told me, you two have been good for each other."

Athaliah held Melissa tight. "If it wasn't for her. I wouldn't have a heart, cousin."

She pointed at Artie. "If it wasn't for this skinny little boy here, I wouldn't be alive now."

Her hand swept along the entire camp. "If it wasn't for the struggle, I'd have nothing to live for."

"I am because we are."

Bina sobbed again. "Daddy would always tell me that, too. That's why I had to be here."

The three women held each other in smiles and tears.

By then the whole camp was looking on.

Even Beauregard, bearded and tough, felt soft tears.

"Lynn," he thought. "I hope you are watching this."

Bina looked at the both. "I promise you both that we will not lose touch. No matter what happen, you know you have family across the wall. Family who will look out for you."

"And Cuz? If we have other of our people alive. I know people who can help find them."

"Miss Bina," Melissa asked. "Would you be our Maid Of Honor."

"Miss Bina? Girl, I'm just Bina. We kin now, Melissa. And I would honored. But I need a dress...We need a dress.."

"Dress?" Atahliah said. "LOOK AROUND! DOES IT LOOK LIKE MONTE DURHAM'S UP IN HERE?"

Pierre spoke up. "That's the other surprise."

Three of his people brought out some of the crates for the shoulder-mounted launchers.

Not all of them were shoulder-mounted launchers.

Artie and Bina smiled.

Inside were wedding dresses and tuxes.

"What the hell?" Athaliah asked.

"Well, I did some spying Auntie," Artie said. "I was able to get you and Missy's sizes."

"And then I was able to get them to a friend of mine in Omaha," Bina said. "She runs a bridal shop."

Melissa looks inside. The soft white dress. Done in lace. She was overjoyed. It was what she always envisioned.

The other box had Athaliah's. She looked at it. White. Beautiful.

"That's for me?" Athaliah asked.

Bina said "Yeah. It's for you."

The tears flowed all over again. Melissa held her. Both smiling.

Athaliah hugged Artie tightly. "Boy, you did all this and kept this a secret?"

"You deserve this, Auntie. Melissa said so."

"You don't like it?" Melissa asked.

"I love it. I just never...saw....thought...this could be for me."

"Believe it," Melissa answered. "This is for us."

"Yes," Artie said. "Remember when we first came up on Beauregard? Remember what I told you Auntie? We have to believe in something better or what are we fighting for?"

-- A5 C4 FF A6 ENCRYPTED --

ANGMOM: SUGARCANE YOU GOT YOUR EARS ON?

SUGARCANE: RECEIVING. WHAT'S GOING ON
ANGMOM: WE HAVE THE DATA ON THE CISSIE'S NEW TOY. WE'VE PINPOINT WHERE THEY ARE BUILDING THEM. ITS NEAR YOUR 20.
SUGARCANE: WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE?
ANGMOM: POSSIBLE AIR STRIKE. WE NEED GROUND RECON. SENDING COORDINATES AND SPECS. WE'D LIKE TO DO THIS CHRISTMAS EVE IF WE CAN.
SUGARCANE: HO! HO! HO!

TO BE CONTINUED.

Last edited:
Probably the story of Jesus' birth with racial themes shoehorned.

Mary: Only through God's blessing have we received a PURE child untainted by mixed blood.

If they were looking to show it in say Texas? It would be propagandised a little bit more.

But when it comes to a story based on the Bible, even Dixievision tends to play it "Straight From Scrupture" without overt political overtones.

Such things, when done, are done more subtly when it comes to holiday faire. Now, in the Helms Era? I'd agree back in that time, such things were heavy-handed and overt.

The Gingrich era, with Toby McKeehan's influence has seen a more sophisticated use of mass media to get the Confederate moral message out.

Christmas In The Confederacy: Part 5: Dogcatchers
Command Tent -- Tombigbee Forest Region, Mississippi CSA -- 10:00pm Saturday December 23, 2017

Pierre has his high command there. His first officer/boyfriend Randall Third. Selected Commander. Old man Ray Perkins and Brett Favre, both of them representing the political arm of the command.

And Athaliah and Bina were there as well.

More than six hours ago, thanks to a tip on a raid of a Negro Zone in Tennessee, The Movement got an upclose look at a new menace.

In attoseconds the images and schematics got to Mama Angela, and the nerve center of PRSBF intelligence.

Two hours ago, the outcome of the data. Visual recon confirmed Atlanta's analysis.

OUR ALLIES HERE CONFIRM LOCATION. SHERIFF THERE REPORTS INCREASE IN TRUCK TRAFFIC IN THE AREA OVER THE LAST COUPLE MONTH. DIDN'T THINK ANYTHING WAS ABNORMAL, UNTIL HE SAW WHAT WE HAD. APPARENTLY SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BY THE CSS THREATENED HIM TO KEEP HIS QUIET

-- BRETHERTON

"We were able to get a drone up there." Randall said. "There is a ring of SAMs surrounded the area. The CRA up there were able to get man inside. The factory shops are underground. The play is to use bunker-busters to destroy the place, followed by a ground team to mop up and get more data we can use."

"I also received a yell from the FRG," Randall said. "We learned who tipped us off today. A CSS agent on our side."

a PRSBF base in the Lookout Mountains -- near Chattanooga, Tennessee CSA-- 0730 hours Thursday December 16, 2017

The young man drew back when met with the enormity before him. He had heard stories about this man in Tennessee. But he even looked better in person and up close.

The large menacing body, with a preacher's voice and a gentle smile. The Commanding Field Reverend General of the People's Revolutionary Southern Black Fist

"Don't be so fearful young man," the joyful voice rang out. "You will only be killed if you have a wire or a tracker and bring other disciples of David Duke here. But you wouldn't even think of doing that, would you?"

"No sir," the young man said.

"Good," the big man said. "My name is Reginald. What is yours?"

"Will Hubley, CSS." the young man said. "I.I... am agent with the Advanced Projects Directorate."

"I see," the big man said. "So why does a Georgia Tech educated white boy come to us bearing such gifts?"

"How do you know I went to Georgia Tech?"

"This info? These plans? Only murderous Yellowjacket crackers build stuff like this. Just like y'all did in my daddy's time...With that hydrogen bomb y'all made."

If I had a daughter, I'd keep her pure and white
And kill every darkie that came within her site
If I had a son, I'd tell you what he do.
Build nuclear firecrackers like his father used to do!

I'm an evil wreck from Georgia Tech, I'm hell's engineer!
Kill all the injuns, keep the coons all in fear

Using all of our knowledge, against California Queers.
I'm an evil wreck from Georgia Tech, I'm hell's engineer!

Will Hubley gulped hard as the FRG belted our his school songs, or a grotesque version of it. A version that is popular among the Southern Black Fist and their allies.

"So what about these...'dogs'?" The FRG asked. "I didn't think Yellowjackets liked dogs much."

"It was something we got from our field agents," Hubley said. "The CSS had a group of field people. People well versed in science and computers. We sent them to the heathen states. Try to infiltrate their R&D. Well a person in Boston hit paydirt, with some firm there. Boston Dynamics, I think it's called."

"Okay, Go on."

"Uh, the got a lot schematics on robotics. This thing...These robot doggies? That caught our eye. So we got the schematics and our team got to work building."

Hubley's mind went back to a day that summer.

"We sent a group of men out into the woodlands north of here. A bunch of convicts from the county jail. Blacks. We told them that if they reach a certain clearing point, there records would be cleaned and they could go free and gain citizenship under the new laws."

"We built prototypes based on the data, and we armed those robot dogs. A group of 6."

"More 'Sacrifices To God For National Salvation'. You all are evil bastards."

Hubley continued, but still wary of the murderous gaze of the FRG. "The dogs hunted the men we sent out. They eliminated them all. We sent the recall signal."

"And then...."

"Override them!"

"I can't..malfunction...we've been lock----"

"The damn mutts wouldn't....wouldn't....wouldn't....." Hubley broke down for a moment. "They wouldn't stop. They wouldn't heel. They fired their weapons on us. Keep going. Hunting.

They killed maybe 11, 12, before we could destroy them."

"Right," the FRG said bitterly. "So that big manhunt up here wasn't for some 'crazed negro man' was it?"

"We had to say something," Hubley said. "It was an internal mess. I didn't want anything more to do with them. I was the only CSS man on the detail who survived!"

"But Pritchett Center viewed the test as a 'success'. David Duke personally authorized that we continue."

"This thing...This 'artificial intelligence' I've seen is the road to hell. If the machines get too smart, there may be no stopping them. All it would take is one bad piece of code, and they won't be able to tell the difference between any human being on any side. But, they wanted this. That's why there were more tests, and now a factory in Mississippi. They plan on using this first on that woman in Collierville. The loud, uppity one who got elected to that Colored Congress from there.
"

"I'd suggest you reconsider your words. Why should I help you, boy?" the FRG said.

"I'm out of options," Hubley said. "I can't let this continue, and if it means I have to turn to a sworn enemy to save myself, my kin, my country? I'll do it."

"Pierre, we have the ground means to get this done," Randall said. "The problem is with the Air Wing."

Pierre rolled his eyes, "What problem do they have now up there. And they say I'm 'high maintenance."

"That flu thing from a few weeks back hit them hard. They finally got some flu vaccine. But they are short some pilots. Mostly trainees are left."

Bina stepped forward. "They need pilot. I can get you one right now."

Athaliah looked at Bina, "Who?"

"Me. I'm a reserve pilot with the Great Plains Republic Air Force and I'm a combat veteran. 22 mission during the Confederate Incursion against my country. All I need to know is what the plan is, and what my horse is."

Pierre asked. "Are you serious?"

Bina said one word. "Dead."

to be continued.

Last edited:
CONFEDERATE SPORTS CATCHUP SPONSORED BY BOJANGLES

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

CCAA UNIVERSITY DIVISION SUGAR BOWL PLAYOFFS

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 30
SEMIFINALS
At Orlando, Florida
Clemson 43, Georgia 27...Tyler Frederickson ran for two touchdowns and Matt Fuller threw TD passes to Hunter Renfroe, Beau Barnett, Doug Ellington and Terry Bridgeman, and the two-time defending national champion Tigers advanced to the Sugar Bowl championship game. Clemson linebacker Rick Greenway sacked Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm four times

At Miami, Florida

Alabama 32, Auburn 30...the latest chapter of the most renowned rivalry in all of Confederate college football ended like this (call courtesy of the Alabama Radio Network):

ELI GOLD, Alabama radio play-by-play commentator: First and 10 from their own 1, 32 seconds left...Tigers lined up in the 'I', tight ends on either side, receiver in motion to the right...here's the snap, Blake han--THE BALL IS LOOSE! Davis picks it up, starts to run INTO GREGG DIRKENS! DIRKENS TACKLES DAVIS IN THE END ZONE! IT'S AN ALABAMA SAFETY AND THE CRIMSON TIDE TAKE A 32-30 LEAD WITH 25 SECONDS REMAINING IN THIS COTTON BOWL SEMIFINAL. And Alabama will get the football back and Auburn has no timeouts...

Richie Todd threw for two TDs for the Crimson Tide, and Alex Borzov's 4-yard scoring run with 0:35 left in the game (along with Alex Prokorhov's extra point kick) drew the Tide into a 30-30 tie. Dirkens had three sacks and 8 1/2 tackles, five for a loss (including the safety).

SUGAR BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP
Monday, January 9
At Hendrick Motors Dome
Atlanta, Georgia
Eastern Confederate Standard Time

Clemson vs. Alabama, 8:25 p.m., available on the DixieVision family of networks

Last edited: