Winter Of Discontent: The Confederate Elections Of 2013

The Road To Rememberance Day (the catch up)
  • Blythewood-By-The-Rock Baptist Church Blythewood, South Carolina CSA 1:30pm Eastern Confederate Standard Time Sunday December 25, 2016

"May the piece of our Lord be with you all, and may we have a blessed Christmas and a prosperous and peaceful New Year. In the name of our National Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.

AMEN!"

"It's good to have you back home for Christmas, son," Mortimer Whittington said to his son. Home on leave from the CS Navy. On leave before perhaps his greatest command of his career.

"It's good to be home, " Captain Blaine Whittington said.

"It was a right fine service wasn't it," Blaine's mother, Kimberly said. "Beautiful on this Christmas Day, and our boy home as well."

For Blaine, these moments were always a little tense. In many ways Blaine Whittington stuck out among his blue-blood family like a sore thumb. The descendants of the family through blood and marriage were among the first to settle South Carolina. They built landed wealth on tobacco farming, and helped form the first bank in South Carolina.

The holdings grew through the 18th and 19th century, and when their wealth funded the formation of the First Confederate Republic.

They nearly lost everything when the Yankee Army marched into Columbia, but within 15 years rebounded and by the 1920s they returned were in a more dominate position, because of the shrewdness of Blaine's great grandfather, Artemis Arthur Withersby, a shrewed investor who knew how to thrive, even when the bottom fell out of the financial world in the 1930s

Artemis has four children three boys and his youngest, a little girl born in 1928. That little girl, Anne Boleyn Witherby, would become a ruling matriarch, spirit and strength for the family throughout her life.

Anne was a free spirit. She never cottoned to "her place" as a young girl in what would become the Second Confederate Republic. She could put on the delicate airs of southern femininity, but also refused to be demure. She earned a place at Clemson University, and earned her degree in finance. She also marched for suffrage in the newly-formed Second Confederate Republic and insured that the women's vote would be placed in 1947 Confederate Constitution.

Even as a wealthy suitor, James Allen Whittington, a fellow heir of old-money Palmetto wealth, wooed her, she pushed on in her own pursuits in her life. Even through pregnancy with her first child in 1949.

Anne was smart, tall and fit. She had taken up athletics throughout her life, and was perhaps the fastest woman in all South Carolina....

Make that the fastest woman in the Confederacy. When the Confederate States announced that they would put together a team to contest the 1952 Summer Olympics, Anne Whittington took her marks.

And those marks took her to Helsinki. She won a bronze medal in the 100m hurdles, and a silver in the 100 meter dash. And she was within a whisker of gold in the long sprint, the 400 meters.

She was the first Confederate woman to win a medal at those games, the only ones she would compete in. She threw herself into family and to business.

In 1969, her kindred spirit would be born the son of her first son, Blaine Alexander Whittington.

Blaine idolized his grandmama "Miss Anne". Her wanted to run like her, be smart like her, be determined like her.

Her mannerism became his....some in ways that could have got him killed in the 1980s...and still would have him in trouble now if anybody learned the truth.

She always knew, up until she died in 2013.

It was his grandmama's free spirit that propelled Blaine to pursue things a person of "high class" of South Carolina wouldn't, or seen as "shouldn't". He choose the local church high school instead of the boarding school of the wealthy because he wanted to play football, basketball and golf (Twice he was South Carolina's state amateur champion). An avid, sailboat pilot, He accepted a commission to the Confederate Naval Academy at Mobile, and graduated near the top his class.

He rose rapidly up the ranks of junior officers. He graduated first in class in his Command Staff College section, and by 2008, earned his first commission, at the helm of the missile frigate CSS Charlottesville, and in 2011 became the youngest captain in history to achieve a carrier command at the helm of the CSS Charlie Connerly.

Yet, through it all, Blaine carried his grandmama's spirit, and her lessons throughout her life.

As a young lad, he noticed and learned about her secret. Miss Anne, a fierce example of Conference womanhood on the surface, was a subversive undercover.

"Yes, I aid the people who Dixievision calls our enemy. But you know Dixievision lies, son. And the fact is, the 'enemy' is us. I want you to remember that as you go forth in the Navy."

Veritas. It was his grandmama's favorite word. It was veritas that led Blaine to take a hard look at his nation, and his place in it.

It was the pursuit of veritas that led Blaine to join the growing resistance within the military to growing push toward a plan to conquer North America through nuclear blackmail.

A plan growing in embryonic fashion with the formation of the Orlando Pact, and the addition of two members at the bookends of the North America.

Soon Blaine Whittington will be at one of those bookends.

Whittington Family Mansion -- three hours later

Christmas around a dinner table. So many kin have come here to celebrate. So many relatives, mainly wealthy in their own right, with spouses mixed in. A mix of important people. Some heirs to old money, others descendants of those who built their fortunes since Strom Thurmond's time. Those who come with the influx industrious German and Italian supporters of fascism fleeing justice from the Anglo-Nazi War/ Die Deuschenkrieg 1940s.

One cousin brought her rather arrogant Russian boyfriend along. A wheeler-dealer who is a son of the head of Soviet Russian largest oil company.

Some of the other spouses are decided of a lower strata, but get in the club because they are in an important class in Confederate society. It's warrior class. The same warrior class that Blaine Alexander Whittington belong too.

Prominent among those is one person he truly can't stand.

"Hey big brother!" his little sister Madison said.

Blaine loved Madison dearly. But then there was

"Hey...Captain soft-ass"

CSAF Major Trenton Armbrister. A flyboy, now in a squadron of C-31 pilot. Lord, boorish, arrogant.

Blaine hated the sonofabitch, but tolerated him because he loved and married his sister.

"Madison," he exclaimed as he hugged his sister "Merry Christmas."

He tersely turned to her husband and offered his hand. "Hello, Major."

The Major returned a limp handshake, both showing disdain for the other.

"I guess you are really nervous about things now," the major said. "Next year is going to see action."

"Only a fool wouldn't be nervous," Blaine said. His voice dripping with distaste for the air force man.

"Only a coward would be nervous," Trenton said. "Now that we have a foothold in Alaska, even with the problems. We have something...isn't that right Chuck?"

"I can't wait to get there," Blaine's younger cousin Chuck said. Charles Whittington was 26-years old AND fresh out of the Air Academy. His squadron was being rotated to Alaska after the new year to help bolster the newly-elected pro-Atlanta government there. A government beleauguered by division within its society and its military, and a growing resistance movement backed by those Godless Sodomites of Sacramento.

"I hear we will see action there," Chuck said. "Some of their air patrol, army and navy are joining those damn eskimos who broke away."

"I wish I was going there," Trenton said. "Drown them in a Crimson Tide. Instead, I hear my squadron will be sent to Maine to be 'advisors' of some sort."

"It seems Command is pouring a lot into both places." Blaine said. "Kinda difficult to do when we still have shooting wars within our own country."

"Will thats why we have friends now, sailor," Trenton said confidently. "Some our allies are sending troops to help finally break down Arkansas and Mississippi and bring them to heel."

"Can't even take care of ourselves, yet we want more wars."

"For a man who is supposedly in command, you have no confidence in God's Army."

"Who says God is on our side," Blaine asked dryly. "Even a military as vast as our has limits. And I'm not sold on our so-called 'Godly alliance'. I've had the opportunity to see the higher command of our allies. I wouldn't want to go to war with any of them on my side. Half our allied nations are embroiled in situations just like ours in Mississippi. You really want to go to war with divided nations against united ones?"

Another cousin noticing the discussion asked. "But cousin, aren't we handling this right now? Look at the Philippines. Things seems to be stable there. Same with Nigeria, that North Congo place. I hear we may even have a friendly government elected in Brazil in the fall."

"And don't forget about what going on with the Damnyankees," Trenton said. "They don't have a President. Their election had no winner. I really believe we can change the board in North America. Its going our way, and if the Damnyankees get a president who will talk to us, that would be a big deal."

"Yes," and uncle said. "Somebody like that one guy...the Netanhehaw, or whoever he is."

"He not like that warmongering Injun Wellstone, even if they pray the same way."

Blaine could only shake his head. "Are you listening to yourselves? You make this sound like this is an episode of 'Agent A'. Real conflict isn't as simple as 'New Richmond'"

He looked at the room. "You really think an hour and Courteney Cox can just remake the world in our image? We can't even fix home right? Look at what happened maybe 2 hours away from here. People still without homes from the storm, just like the people still without homes after Aiken."

"And what about the Colored Congress? We still don't have those elections yet."

"And why should we?" Blaine's mama said. "You have those black bastard killing people again. Even after all we done for them. The citizenship amendment. Opening up the zones. Letting them have money. Hell, letting them play the football we're watching on the DV today. Them ungrateful apes in goddamn Mississippi and Arkansas, and that damn Martin Luther King III can go to hell!"

"We promised them a vote, mama." Blaine said. "You know what grandmama said about that."

"So we reward there terrorism with a congress?" Trenton said. "What the hell kind of white soldier are you?"

Blaine looked at Trenton like he was crazy. "A soldier who will make sure his people will return from conflict alive. Unlike a dumb-ass loud-mouth sonofabitch like you. Major, you will be responsible for the deaths of a lot of people in event of war, because you are too damn stupid to realize what you don't know."

Tuesday January 1, 2017-- The Clemson Tigers, led by quarterback Matt Fuller, won their second consecutive CCAA Sugar Bowl North American Championship defeating the Alabama Crimson Tide 38-34 in Atlanta. Fuller threw for 365 yards and 3 touchdowns, while sophomore running Tucker Frederickson, a finalist for the Don Hutson Award this season, raced to 165 yards rushing a 2 scores through the Crimson Tide defense. Alabama's young quarterback Richie Todd showed the promise that he's hinted at in a breakout performance, throwing for 315 yard and rushing for another 120 in a losing effort.

Thursday January 5, 2017 -- Platoons of combat troops from Colombia and Soviet Russia deploy in Mississippi and Arkansas. KGB advisors have been both states since late 2015.

Soviet Russian premier Vladimir Putin told RT-CSA "In the spirit of comradely fellowship within the Orlando Pact, I send military and humanitarian aid to our Godly friends in the Confederate States."

Monday January 9, 2017 -- Backchannel officials within the Confederate Embassy in Washington D.C. met with officials of Benjamin Netanyahu's presidential campaign in advance of a planned vote within the IRNA House of Representatives

Wednesday January 11, 2017 -- Elements of the 15th North Carolina Combat Aviation Wing complete rotation to Alaska at Alaskan Air Base Anchorage. The fighter wing is the latest in a growing contingent of Confederate and Red Chinese military assets invited at the request of the elected Alaska Independent Party government led by President Todd Palin.
    The additional military power comes as a response to the December 4, 2016 declaration of separation led by Indigenous opposition groups that have rallied at Point Barrow. The anti-Christian heathen Eskimo antisocials have been buoyed by traitorous figures within the Alaskan military.

Sunday January 15, 2017 -- SEC Pro Don Hutson Bowl Championship Playoffs open

(1) Louisville Brecks (14-2) vs. (8) Atlanta Falcons (8-8) Rookie quarterback Hunter Parlow continues his torrid play with 3 touchdown passes and a 22 yard scamper for another score in a 38-14 runaway in Louisville

(4) Miami Seahawks (11-5) vs. (5) Dollywood Destroyers (11-5) Blake Bortles outdueled Matthew Stafford throwing for 388 yards and 3 scores in a see-saw 37-33 win in Miami

(3) Tampa Bay Bandits (12-4) vs. (6) Nashville Strummers (10-6) The league top pass rush sacked Josh Turner 8 times, while Bandits rode powerback Derrick Henry to 177 yards to 3 touchdowns in a 27-10 win, and date with the team they have grown to hate.

(2) Carolina Panthers (14-2) vs. (7) Richmond Confederates (9-7) Camron Newton's first pass of the game was long bomb to Rudolph Kolpakova....for 85 yard touchdown, and from their the Panthers cruised to a 49-14 win over the Confederates. Newton went 24-37, 450 yards and 5 touchdown passes in the victory.

-- Dixievision Sports quoted a report in the Atlanta Journal Constitution of a rumored protests at the Don Hutson Bowl, scheduled to be played at the newly constructed Electronika Legion Field in Birmingham, Alabama. SEC Pro games all season have been a target for protest, mainly by antisocial black groups pushing for elections for the planned National Colored Representative Assembly. The government has put the formation of NCRA on hold since last summers antisocial darkie terrorist attacks in Mississippi, Alabama and Arkansas.

-- State home guards in Kentucky, Georgia and Florida arrest over 300 antisocial negroes who deigned to have demonstrations celebrating the birthday of degenerate antisocial enemy of state Martin Luther King at their respective state National Negro Universities.
    In response, Reverend Teddy Barber, the chairman of the National Colored Advisory Group, and a leader in the formation of the planned Negro Honors Academy told RAYCOM News "These actions are hindering the integration of our people into the national fabric and that these antisocial do not speak for the vast majority of my people who seek a Godly integration into Confederate life. These agitators are taking orders for those people in Havana who would easily discount their lives for the own power. They must be crushed."

Monday January 16, 2017 -- The National Representative Assembly began debate on a bill for emergency funding for areas damaged by Hurricane Matthew last fall

-- The Confederate Senate began debate on a bill to expand the Negro Citizen Honor Schools program

-- Bob Jones University men's basketball improved to 16-0 on the season with an upset 85-77 win over North Carolina State, the 8th major conference opponent they have beaten this season as they currently hold the #8 spot in the Press Association/Raycom Sports Top 25.

Tuesday January 17, 2017 -- Venezuelan President Napolean Aldonza met with President Newton Gingrich to sign an agreement for greater military aid to our burgeoning South American Godly allied state. Among the items that will be sold to Venezuela is a deal for 100 C-16 "gator" air superiority fighters, and 50 Stonewall MBTs. Also as a part of the agreement as greater access for junior officers in the Venezuelan forces to study at the Military College of the Americas in Columbus, Georgia.

Friday January 20, 2017 -- A raid by the CSS and local police at a warehouse outside of Roanoke, Virginia netted several crates of illegal prophylactics. The action is latest in the Confederate Church Council's "War On Smut".

-- The CS-9 television network announced that they are working on a deal to have their hit science-fiction show "New Richmond" crossover to the television screens of western heathens. They are seeking a distribution agreement with the Republic Broadcasting Network in the Lone Star Republic of Texas and Louisiana. A CS-9 spokesperson said, "RBN is largely a Christian television network and we at CS-9 feel that such action could be olive branch between our Godly republic and those on the other side."

New Richmond, in its first season, has set records for viewership already. It is most successful debut show in the history of Confederate Television.

In a related move. Russia's TV CCCP 1 network announced that the first season of New Richmond will be a part of the network's summer schedule.

Saturday January 21, 2017 -- The Confederate foreign ministry condemned the actions of the ANZAC Air Corps in a morning incident where Australian combat fighters made "aggressive actions to provoke a Confederate naval vessel in the South China Sea.

-- A CS Navy military advisor and a CS Foreign Ministry cultural attache were kidnapped in Porto, Portugal. The group called
    Forças do Arcanjo claimed responsibility

My sentinels are EVERYWHERE in our country. Our rebellion reaches across our nation. We shall be like the legendary "34". Wherever you are in our country. We shall come for you. Your lapdogs in Lisbon will not be able to protect. Leave our country, Confederate. Portugal is not your plantation.

I am Archangel. Me and mine shall stand for Portugal.

Days Inn Downtown Suites -- Louisville, Kentucky CSA 8:30pm Eastern Confederate Standard Time

"Herman," SEC Pro Commissioner said, "I need you to talk to your players. I've also discussed this with the Brecks ownership. Now, I understand that there are players with political leaning, but you can't bring that to Birmingham if you win, understand."

"Steadman, what did the Brecks say about that?"

"I fear you'll say the same. I need you to talk to black players especially. I stand with them. We of SEC Pro stand with them. I agree, we need to have those elections."

Herman Cain chuckled deeply at the desperation in the white man's voice. "Steadman, you and the other executives in all sports leagues have been balking about the calls for elections. The only white man who has been vocal has been the crazy-ass Cowboy Storm on the DV when he's fussing with that damn irritant Finebaum."

"C'mon Herman! I need you here. I'm getting pressure from the other owners."

"You're getting pressure from jackasses who haven't realized that if you don't tap into the new way of the league, you ain't winning games."

"Herman this is a business, boy!"

Herman looked at Steadman like he put on an old-style hood and sheet. "Boy? Really Mr. Shealy, that old white-trash Thurmond shit is beneath a man of your breeding. This is ALL about the business, Steadman. The important business of what comes after all this."

"After?"

"Hell yes," Herman explained. "Do you even understand why me and Mr. Prokohov are doing what we are doing?"

"We are preparing our teams, and so are the Brecks and the Panthers, to hit the ground of the UNAPFC RUNNING, SON!"

"I want to win a Super Bowl, Steadman..and in 2-3 years time we will have that chance. No matter Gingrich and Duke do. The old white mare will not be what she used to be. Now, if you really believe in what you and young Mr. France in Daytona says, you'll get on board this train."

Herman continued to upbraid the commissioner. "That means you give the smarty-art negroes and the lapdogs like Mr. Thomas and Mr. Barkley they damn elections, and you do it now. When we get to Birmingham, I want a united front with YOU front and center, calling for elections."

Steadman looked at Herman tersely. "There are people in the CSS that will stop this."

Herman smiled. "Like David Duke will try to move against me? I have so much weight against the CSS brass that I can air all their dirty laundry on the DV."

"Mr. Cain...Do you ever know your place?"

Herman looked at the younger white man with a leaden serious face.

"One day, my place will be in The Gray House being called Master President."

Herman walked slowly away. "Steadman. You heed what I told you....Boy."

catch up 1 early 2017.jpg

to be continued....
    coming up next on your Dixievision stations...the 2017 SEC Pro Playoff semifinals...LIVE...Only on Dixievision...The network for North America's best professional football.

Last edited:
    CSA DEBATE 2013 -- Bob Jones University
  • Strategy Sessions -- Thursday July 11, 2013

BOB JONES DEBATE PREVIEW.jpg

Greenville, South Carolina CSA -- 3:00pm Eastern Daylight Time -- Thursday July 11, 2013

"The President will be just fine tonight," Albert Mohler said from the balcony of his hotel suite, "On doctrine he should be fine. I'd rather not be here, honestly. BJU doesn't exactly cotton to my kind."

"The don't cotton to anybody's kind," Franklin Graham said. "But these are the red-meat hard-boiled Christians. We don't win if they stay home, Albert. And from the looks of things, we need every vote we can get."

"Plus, BJU is were we get some of the best workers for the state. The CSS, State Intelligence, CBI. The backbone of the shield of our Godly republic walks this campus. This is a generation we cannot lose."

Albert Mohler nodded his head as Graham gave a quick sermon, but inside the though was very different.

"Lord," Rev. Mohler, "Why do I feel like I need a bath every time I leave this campus?"

"Elizabeth, just like we said...Be a lady. Be a Christian woman, but be the boss, tonight, especially with Robertson and that old Jones," Dixie Carter bellowed like a cornerman before a championship fight.

"Bob Jones III, I'm not worried about so much," Elizabeth Hanford said.
    "I've known that man for years...Pat Robertson? You know what to expect for that old man...Erick Erickson can be a little bit of a pain in the backside..He's too young to be that old-mannish about women. Don't know about the other two."

Annie Potts chimed in, "Rev. Peter Tom Willis is an Alabama Baptist, he runs that FCA (1) you know the sportspeople and such. Their big on the campuses, but he's a somewhat conservative. Rev. Maudlin works in NASCAR. He's good friend with the Richard Childress..."

"Speaking of Richard Childress, how are we doing on getting our campaign on one of his cars..You know Junior Johnson's running a Gingrich ride in a couple of weeks," Hanford said.

"I'm working on him, ma'am," Delta Burke said. "Need to turn on the charm with him a little more."

"Who could resist that?" Dixie Carter wisecracked.

"Listen coach," the thirty-something campaign said. "I know you don't like this kinds of people, but we need them so you need to be on your game tonight."

Ray Perkins, at 72 didn't like being sassed by a kid young enough to maybe be a grandchild, but he also understood that his campaign manager is a shrewd one.

"I know," Perkins said. "But Good Lord, why do we have to kiss these people's backside so hard? These types of folks were the ones always with their noses down on us back in Mississippi."

"Ray don't be so darn stubborn," his wife said. "The message is working, and we'll make some headway here, too. Bob Jones University Debates are important."

"I can't understand why," Perkins fumed ."Hell, this school ain't so great...Any place that produces David Duke has to have a screw lose somewhere."

See you at the debate. :)

1. Fellowship of Confederate Athletes (FCA) -- Similar to the IOTL Fellowship of Christian Athletes, but this FCA would say would call the IOTL version "too soft and sinful".

BOB JONES DEBATE PREVIEW.jpg

President Gingrich on "Dixie Kids Corner" -- 2013
  • This Show Is Brought To You By The Letter "P" -- Tuesday July 16, 2013

"Sunny days!
    Keeping blacks in their plaaaaace.
    Making sure we keep us white and freeeeee!
    Can you tell me how to be,
    a better kid in the Confedera-ceeeeeeeee!"

DIXIE KIDS.jpg

Confederate School Television studios -- Smyrna, GA CSA -- 10:30am Tuesday July 16, 2013

"FAIRY LYNN: Eeeek!!! Run Daisy Jo! Run Cletus!!!!!!"

"DAISY JO: I'm scared! I'm scared!!!! JOHN LEWIS IS COMING TO GET US!!!! HEEEEEEEEEELP!"

"CLETUS: UH, HEEEEEELP! SOMEBODY!!!! BREAK 1-9!!!! ANYBODY!!!!!"

ANNOUNCER: But flying out of the Confederate skies...so dang greasy fast you think he was built by WrightSouth!!!!!!!

ALL THREE: IT'S THE PREZ! YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

THE PREZ (President Gingrich dressed like a superhero): Do not fear Confederate Citizens! The black fist is evil is no match for the Godly Confederate Superhero...THE PREZ!!!!"

With his blinding speed, power combined with the awesomeness of Our Lord! The Prez defeats the evil black fist of John Lewis!!!

JOHN LEWIS (retreating): I's be's back, Prez! You can count on it!!!"

The Prez: Kids, I hope we learned a valuble lesson from all this...lets sing it together....Lady Antebellum hit it!!!"

What's right is right. What's wrong is wrong.
    But if we stay together, we will stay strong.
    Folks of another color won't get along.
    So all Dixie Kids need to mind this soooooong...

So, Don't mix it up, keep white with white!
    Keep all of us together and free from strife
    Cuz keepin' separation brings peace to the nation
    So don't mix it up and keep our country right!

Toby McKeehan looked proudly on the sound stage as Lady Antebellum, the kids and even the President of the God Almighty CS of A were singing the "Don't Mix It Up Song"

He looked over to detractors on the campaign staff, and stuck his tongue out at them like a 10-year-old.

"Gotcha, bastards," he thought. "I told you so."

to be continued.

DIXIE KIDS.jpg

Last edited:
    You Have Questions, I Have Answers: The Smash Hit of the TV Season
  • You have questions, I have answers...sponsored by BellSouth. The telecommunications choice of the Confederate States.

new Richmond.jpg

(some excerpts courtesy of Hey Y'All May 2017 edition)

"New Richmond" (2017) produced by Designing Women Media, optioned to the CS-9 television network, and soon to be televised throughout the nations of the Orlando Pact.

Plot and the Cast

"New Richmond" is set in 2166, Five years after the end of a major global war between the United Confederate Nations and what Confederates called the "Global AntiChrist Alliance" (official name: Alliance for Democratic Earth)

The war between the two global superstates was interrupted in 2159, by the formation of a "worm hole" near The Moon.

Both sides scrambled to build exploratory ships to investigate the hole. The Confederate ship, dubbed The Charles Moss Duke, named after the first CSA Astronaut, raced the ADE ship and reached a planet on the other side that was an environmental clone of the Earth.

By 2160, our earth was a mess. Nuclear initiations from the war pocked its surface. War. Plagues. Weather. Starvation. The punishment of disobeying and defending our Lord.

But in His grace, humanity gained a second chance. A chance led by a hero

CSAA Commander Jamie Longstreet, who rallied her crew and her country to find the New Earth and then build her up in a Godly confederate image.

In the postwar elections, the UCN voted her as President overwhelmingly, to lead the UCN's two worlds and lead Godly people into the stars.

The first episode begins, with a first contact. The new earth and new settlement now called "New Richmond", which was built as a colony and the seat of the UCN's now galatic government, encounter a science ship from the N'Kunn System of Planets.

At first both sides reacted in hostile fashion. N'Kunn, a warlike race at first glance, saw the humans as weak.

But the Confederate Godly fighting spirit showed otherwise as President Longstreet turned to her executive military officer, Commander Robert Regent (Norman Reedus), to win God's fight.

Reedus' UCN StarRebels, a group of elite pilots led by Fleet Officer Max Gatewood (Danila Kozlovsky, in his first major role outside of Soviet Russia), Fought the superior alien technology to a standstill and forced them to come to talk at a peace table.

Episode 2 began with a star summit. President Longstreet meeting her alien counterpart. A crusty, arrogant, aggressive, B'Lon N'krumm (Michael Rooker).

"A female? You are lead by a female? You beings truly are either brave or stupid or both."

"Yet, you are here suing for peace to people of the most High God."

"Your God is mighty."

"Yes He is, would you like to know more about him?"

And those words introduced the next main character, and a major get for this series. Rev. James Jeffrey Bentley, the CCC Chairman (Kirk Cameron, in what was a major coup for Designing Women, whom Cameron derided during the last Presidential campaign as "Ungodly women spouting California Lesbianism on the airwaves.") who worked on converting the alien leader and through him building a Godly non-human ally, and it would be needed.

Episodes 4-5-6 would center around, who was coming. The ADE's militia has built their bases on the other side of the planet, and a routine UCN patrol saw them, as got word back to the ADE's commander on this world. General Tecumseh Joseph Hudson (Michael Biehn), a decendent of the warmongering Plainsians which have been enemies of God's people for over 300 years.

He is flanks by his military advisors and two of his pilots are his sons Jeff (Luke Benward) and Carlton (Chandler Riggs). the ADE is based at what they call "Fort Omaha", named after a capital of his region on Earth One. A capital that was destroyed by the UCN.

Hudson takes his orders from President-General Gerrard Brown (Vladimir Posner, in another surprise get for this show. Posner told Hey Y'all he took the role to "take full advantage of the opportunity to make fun of Jerry Brown as often as possible")

In Episode 7, The ADE damages New Richmond in a brutal aerial raid, in a coordinated attack with ADE force on Earth One. Millions are killed or injured, and many are in New Richmond.

And two pilot shot each other down. Carlton Hudson, and UCN Fleet Pilot Harriet Hendricks

(Missy Anne Payson, a budding young talent in her first mainstream television role)

Their struggle against each other and to evade their respective rescue and capture teams made up a tense, thrilling episode. That ended with the capture of Hudson....But not before the two met....And there was a spark.

Episode 9 showed the brutality amid hope. An interrogation run by New Richmond Chief Security Officer Ludmilla Rostenchenko (Yelena Isabaeva) worked to break down young Carlton.

Meanwhile at Fort Omaha, Hudson oversaw the torture of the survivors of an entire outpost on the fringes of New Richmond...including a N'Kunn technician...who also saw the face of their sworn enemy in the stars.

"The Godless ones! They have an alliance with the Tax'Lam!"

But outside the ADE prison camp, are three who got away. Three young people, A young security troop, Cameron Okagonefor (Samuel Shedroko), a aspiring pilot Maurice Lowe (Chris Brown), and a medic/daughter of the CCC Chairman Cyndi Bentley (Elle Fanning), were making a plan.

Would it work? Gotta watch the next episode Fridays at 8 in the East, 7 in the West. Only on CS-9. :)

"Annie, there's a lot of colored folks on this show. There's a awful lot, how do you think Confederate audiences will take to negroes on this show?"

"I think they'll love them, Kit. Ramsey Nouah was a big television draw in Nigeria and we were glad he came aboard. Mercy Johnson Okojie is a person we at Designing Women have big plans for as well. And I think young negroes will really wrap their arms around Sammy and Chris. I think the will be heartthrobs from the pro-social young audience. These character represent the Confederate spirit. Godly, Brave, open to culture and not uppity. I think people will love them, just like they'll love this show."

-- Designing Women Media Executive Producer Annie Potts on CS-9's "Showtime with Kit Hoover"

Last edited:
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
  • You're reaching deep inside you. For things you've always known.
    Growth with faith in Jesus.

And you'll never walk alone.

We seek to spread the blessing our Lord to a world in darkness.
    If you share that vision, don't just talk about it, be about it...

BE... ALL THAT YOU CAN YOU BE.
    FOR A GODLY WORLD......JOIN THE ARMY!

CS Army Ad.jpg

Irma...and Harvey
  • Gray House Atlanta -- Official Residence of the President of the Confederate States of America -- Atlanta, CSA -- Monday September 4, 2017.

"I'm glad you could see me, Mr. President," Confederate National Physical Infrastructure executive William Reilly said. "This is of supreme importance."

"Not a problem, Bill," President Newton Gingrich responded, "What's on your mind? I assume its about the URGENT memo and the packet you sent me."

"Yes sir," Reilly said. "And I have new data from MIR. Sir, this is going to make Katrina look like passing drizzle."

"Now, Bill its a little early to say that. The CWB people have told me that."

"The Storm Centers at Sewanee, Georgia Tech, FIT and the CSAF Weather Bureau all concur with model I sent you....Plus the new data were seeing from MIR."

Reilly showed the President the computer projection. The white blotch engulfing the land masses of Hispanola and Cuba.

"According to the computer model. This is Thursday," he said grimly.

He pulled out a second graphic image. It showed a larger blotch covering Florida like a cloudy duvet.

"This is SUNDAY, sir," "Reilly said. "I don't think the Bandits or the Seahawks want to play water polo football."

President Gingrich took in the data with stoic reserve. "This is all computer conjecture right now, Bill. We need at least two more days."

"Mister President, we need to be preparing NOW, sir!" Reilly snapped. "Sir, you said that we would never be caught with out pants down again. Sir, we must act on this or else this could really hurt us. Politically, strategically, and economically."

"Mister Reilly, I said.."

"Mister President! This storm just generated a day ago, its already CAT 2! At Thursday it will be CAT 5. When it hits Florida, according to what the best weather analyst in our country is saying...It may be BEYOND CATEGORY!"

Reilly's voice grew from frustration. His mind racing to being in the Carolinas last year. The taunts. The sneers. The gunfire.

"First radiation, now water HUH RILEY?!"

See that band all dressed in red
    God's gonna trouble the water
    Proletariat risin' like Lenin said.
    The worker's gonna trouble the water

"Katrina. Felicity. Aiken. Matthew." Reilly said slowly.

"Reilly don't you start with that right now," Gingrich growled. "Florida, by constitution, handles this. It's called States Rights."

"Sir, this is what the new Emergency Funding Act is for," Reilly said. "Sir, States Rights could cause the end of this government!"

Gingrich responded warily. "What do you think we should do, Bill?"

"A complete, real federal response," Reilly answered. "Beginning with our military and the Florida Home Guard, coordinated. Some of the search of the rescue teams in the Forces need to be recalled. Immediately. Bring them home, sir! They are needed here."

"A Federal Response of that order would not be taken kindly by Governor McCallum."

"Why the hell not? Mr. President we already have that in Mississippi and Arkansas?!"

"That's a different deal, Bill."

"Sir! Every time we don't respond when good Confederate folks are hurting, it strengthens John Lewis!"

SITUATION REPORT

CRITICAL: TEXAS INITIATIVE COMPROMISED.
    REPEATING TEXAS INITIATIVE COMPROMISED.

STAND BY FOR NEXT LEVEL ORDERS. TWENTY WORDS. DUKE.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Before Irma (Prelude to a storm)
  • Dixie Radio Atlanta news time 1:15.....According to the Confederate Weather Bureau, Hurricane Irma, currently pounded island states in the Caribbean, is developing into what one climatologist at the CWB called "A clear and present danger". President Gingrich is meeting with key infrastructure and military advisors to craft what a source close to the President called 'A unified national emergency response'. In Florida, Governor Bill McCallum declared a state of emergency, and authorized the beginning of phases evacuations of the Florida Keys....

Florida Gulf Coast University Climatology Institute -- Fort Meyers, Florida CSA -- 11:10am Eastern Confederate Standard Time Wednesday February 1, 2017

William Reilly was visiting Dr. Raymond Sievers. The head of the FGCU Climatology Institute, and a lifelong friend. Sievers if perhaps the CSA's foremost expert on climatology. He's also seen with suspicion, because he's also an underground authority on something many in the hierarchy of this nation's military-religious-industrial complex don't believe in.

"W.K. I'm glad you stick around a little bit," Dr. Sievers.

"No problem. I'm meeting the President and cabinet in Alabama for the big game on Thursday, I had the time for an old friend."

"There is something I need you to show the President."

Dr. Sievers pulled out a number of charts, graphs, weather photos and projections. The foretold a harsh time ahead.

"This is the projection for hurricane season this year," Sievers said. "The numbers don't look good. This could a rough year."

"When is it not a rough year Ray?" Reilly asked. "Every year the CWB and the universities give this projections."

"We've been right more often than not W.K.," Sievers said. "This year I'm even more certain, and even more afraid."

Reilly studying the graphs and photos. The data was stark in its findings. It foretold a 2017 of wind, water, and destruction ahead..and the CSA getting the brunt of that destruction..

"Imagine a year where we get Camille, Katrina and Felicity hitting us, almost weekly," Sievers commented soberly.

"You've said it in the past."

"The numbers haven't ever screamed like this. Barometric data, pattern changes, water temperatures, but not just this. The sea levels are rising, W.K.. Global and local temperature changes are the warmest they've ever been."

"Now Doctor," Reilly cautioned. "You know I can't sell that 'Climate Change' stuff to the President."

"William," Dr. Sievers retorted harshly. "You can't afford not to. And here's why. The studies, we've done underground, confirm something that should scare the body politic of this country."

csa 2067.jpg

You see all that blue there? "That is the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic building our new coastline in 2067 if things continue in the direction they are going? That's over 1 TRILLION DOLLARS OF DAMAGE! That's the conservative estimate. Never mind the displacement on the coastline, and the damage to our military response."

"William, Climate Change could mean the END of the Confederate States."

Sievers looked hard at Reilly, "And a prominent member of our Gray Line agrees."

Reilly raised an eyebrow? "Who?"

Sievers smiled. "Your good friend General Charles Moss Duke."

"Charles Moss Duke?" Reilly said.

"Yes. This is a Fifth Column matter now." Sievers said. "I'm a part of it. Just like you. And, as our allies in Havana say, it is time for choosing."

"It's not just a matter of freedom now. Its a matter survival for us all."

"My fellow Confederate Americans,

I come to you this night to warn you a grave threat to our country. According to my scientific, weather and military advisors, the threat of Hurricane Irma must be meet with a national resolve.

Tonight, I declare the state of Florida as a Federal Emergency, and I have order redeployment of Confederate Army, Navy and Air Force personnel to prepare to aid our CEMA, Florida Emergency Management and law enforcement, and relief organization to be prepared to render aid to our fellow citizens who may need it.

In the past we have hid under the doctrine of 'States Rights' and we have been hurt be it in our response to natural disaster. The people of state of Florida cannot afford that. That is why, by executive order, the Confederate Emergency Management Agency in cooperation for the Confederate Department of Defense shall have oversight coordination over potential emergency relief and recovery effort as needed.

As your President, and with the consultation of the operations chairs of each of our armed services, a number of our brave Gray Line will return from postings around the globe to prepare to aid our country in this time of need. They will coordinate with law enforcement and Florida Home Guard.

Recovery, law and order will be done by cooperative effort of our entire nation to aid the state of Florida, and we are preparing work alongside civilian and church organizations to provide needed aid and comfort should the situation arise with a full, national commitment of military and civilian agencies.

To those in the state of Florida: I urge you to prepare or evacuate as you see fit, and to pay heed to what local authorities advise. Your preparedness is the best guard against potential loss of life and property. I also urge you to look after your neighbors. To work together and pray together, and help each other survive and see this tribulation through.

There are those who say this is federal overreach. To them, along with my able and intelligent National Physical Infrastructure Executive William K. Reilly, I say "this is not overreach, this is a prime duty of your Godly government."

To those who may directly affected by this storm, know that our prayers are with you, and our action and support will be with you. And also know, that through Our Lord and Our Unity as a Confederate people, no weapon formed shall prosper against us.

God Bless you and God Bless the Confederate States of America. Good Night."

-- President Newton Gingrich address to the CSA. Thursday September 7, 2017

Five Things
  • Atlanta, CSA -- 6:45pm Eastern Confederate Daylight Time -- Wednesday September 27, 2017

The Red Flag Diginitarian sped up TransCon 85. Inside three of the best, the bright and the black seeking to represent their districts with in the Confederate capital city.

The were heading north, toward the Buckhead district.

"Why must I make this trip? Why do business with him at all?"

"Because if we want to win, we'll need him."

"No we don't we have the party backing us."

"If this was perhaps South Carolina or Virginia? Fine. But this is Atlanta."

"Exactly why I shouldn't have the kowtow to some antisocial two-bit hustler in....Buckhead."

"If it wasn't for that 'two-bit' hustler. We wouldn't have a chance in this thang."

Louisville, Kentucky CSA -- 8:30pm Eastern Confederate Daylight Time -- Saturday January 21, 2017

"Herman," SEC Pro Commissioner said, "I need you to talk to your players. I've also discussed this with the Brecks ownership. Now, I understand that there are players with political leaning, but you can't bring that to Birmingham if you win, understand."

"Steadman, what did the Brecks say about that?"

"I fear you'll say the same. I need you to talk to black players especially. I stand with them. We of SEC Pro stand with them. I agree, we need to have those elections."

Herman Cain chuckled deeply at the desperation in the white man's voice. "Steadman, you and the other executives in all sports leagues have been balking about the calls for elections. The only white man who has been vocal has been the crazy-ass Cowboy Storm on the DV when he's fussing with that damn irritant Finebaum."

"C'mon Herman! I need you here. I'm getting pressure from the other owners."

"You're getting pressure from jackasses who haven't realized that if you don't tap into the new way of the league, you ain't winning games."

"Herman this is a business, boy!"

Herman looked at Steadman like he put on an old-style hood and sheet. "Boy? Really Mr. Shealy, that old white-trash Thurmond shit is beneath a man of your breeding. This is ALL about the business, Steadman. The important business of what comes after all this."

"After?"

"Hell yes," Herman explained. "Do you even understand why me and Mr. Prokohov are doing what we are doing?"

"We are preparing our teams, and so are the Brecks and the Panthers, to hit the ground of the UNAPFC RUNNING, SON!"

"I want to win a Super Bowl, Steadman..and in 2-3 years time we will have that chance. No matter Gingrich and Duke do. The old white mare will not be what she used to be. Now, if you really believe in what you and young Mr. France in Daytona says, you'll get on board this train."

Herman continued to upbraid the commissioner. "That means you give the smarty-art negroes and the lapdogs like Mr. Thomas and Mr. Barkley they damn elections, and you do it now. When we get to Birmingham, I want a united front with YOU front and center, calling for elections."

Steadman looked at Herman tersely. "There are people in the CSS that will stop this."

Herman smiled. "Like David Duke will try to move against me? I have so much weight against the CSS brass that I can air all their dirty laundry on the DV."

"Mr. Cain...Do you ever know your place?"

Herman looked at the younger white man with a leaden serious face.

"One day, my place will be in The Gray House being called Master President."

Herman walked slowly away. "Steadman. You heed what I told you....Boy."

Two hours later --

"Can Shealy make good on that threat, Herman?" Mikhail Prohkohov said through the phone line.

"Nyet, my friend," Herman Cain answered. "They can talk a lot of shit. But when it comes down to it, if they try to ban black players, it'll hurt them with the fans, and it won't do us any favors with the UNAPFC."

"How is the team looking for the game tomorrow?"

"It's be a tough one," Herman answered. "Having Louisville on our side of the bracket makes this tough. It's gonna be a helluva game. Wish you could be here."

"I wish I could, as well. I hope I'm at the finals watching our Seahawks play."

"Makes two of us, but either way...We have plans in motion...Including trying to broker a meeting between myself and certain key people in the UNAPFC."

"A backchannel?"

"Da"

"Wouldn't that be dangerous to those in SEC Pro," Mikhail cautioned. "I respect you acting as banditi when it prudent tovarish, but is this prudent?"

"Mikhail," Herman answered. "There are bigger wheels in motion on all sides. We have to be ready to move when its time. I'm laying the planks now, so that we can. When I do have those meetings, I'd like you involved in it."

"Da."

"Oh, before I forget Herman. What do you know about a man named...Nick Saban?"

"Coach at Alabama? What about him."

"He is recruiting my nephew Alexander to be a....how do you say 'placekicker'?"

Herman chuckled. "I guess after seeing three field goals missed in the Sugar Bowl, Coach Saban is looking for the best out of box.."

Commissioner Shealy's suite -- same time.

"The uppity bastard! He wouldn't even listen," SEC Pro Commissioner Steadman Shealy fumed.

"What the hell did you expect?" League Vice President Leaman Barnes answered. "You know how Herman Cain is. Hero to his damn ego. But Steadman, we opened the door."

"Yes Leaman, and we had to. We believe in the same goal. To build our league, but also its good for country."

"Steadman, I agree, but Steadman, I also agree with the President. 'All deliberate speed'. This is going greasy-fast. Are we ready for the changes we'll need to make for the UNAPFC to even look at us?"

Commissioner Shealy sighed. "Maybe we'll get lucky in Charlotte..and the Bandits win."

"If the Seahawks win, Herman will keep his players in check."

"To a point, Leaman," Shealy said. "Remember Herman is Herman. He plays his own game."

"If the matchup is Brecks-Panthers? Dammit, you have that Newton..and you'll have Ralph Lyles yapping away like they're Martin Luther King and Malcolm Little!

Leaman Barnes chuckled softly and shook his head. "That Lyles boy? Is just like his great uncle, and I remember him when I worked for the Brecks. But you know what? The local authorities used to meet with him, and some tried to work with him. And Steadman, that ain't a bad thing."

"What are you driving at Leaman?," Steadman asked,

"Its a hard box we're in, Steadman. I understand it. We opened the league to the black players. But opening a league is one thing, but now we are talking about a way of life. Hell it's bad enough that we now have a black quarterback...and he could be the most exciting player in this league, but are we ready to see...oh...a black President in the CSA?"

"No hold on. It's only football," Steadman warned. "Now granted, the moves we make can help out society a little bit.

"A little bit?" Leaman answered with a raised eyebrow. For now, it's just football Steadman. But we're seeing it. The player protests. The agitation for the Colored Congress, and you have some white players who are signing on the line with this."

"Brother, with God as my witness verily I say onto you. We just changed our society fundamentally in the last year, and we didn't even know we did it."

"I pray that we made the right decision Steadman. Because like it or not, it's not going back and if some try to move it back. Its going to be Arkansas and Mississippi all over again."

Good Afternoon, CSA! You know what time it is!!

If heaven ain't got Pro Football, I don't wanna go.
    I'll even kick back with the Devil, if hell has SEC Pro!

I was one of the chosen few
    To be an SEC Pro Fan!
    I'm watchin' top stars pass and run
    Best football in the whole land!

The Seahawks head up to Louisville
    The Bandits in Charlottetown

The winners going down to Birmingham
    Two teams fightin' for one crown!

If heaven ain't got Pro Football
    I don't wanna go

I'd even have a beer with Lucifer
    If hell has SEC Pro!

If they don't have the best darn football.
    The finest that you can see!

Just send me to hell or the Super Bowl
    It would be about the same to me!

Good afternoon and welcome to Semifinal Sunday.

Our first stop, ConfedBank Stadium as the defending SEC Pro Champions, North American Champions, the Charlotte Panthers and the imposing Cameron Newton taking on who has become a bitter rival. The Tampa Bay Bandits. Bandits broke the Panthers 21-game win streak in September, and then there was the "Thanksgiving Day Massacre" that including two fights, 9 players carted off..and a convincing 38-21 win for the Panthers...and that sets up this game.

Then we head to KFC Park in Louisville and a rematch of the 49th Don Hutson Bowl. The Miami Seahawks, with the dynamic passing of Blake Bortles and superreceiver Adriel Jeremiah Green, battling the leagues top pass defense in the ballhawking Louisville Brecks. The big question for Breck will be however, who will start at quarterback. Will it be 40-year-old Don Hutson Bowl MVP Chris Redman OR will it be rookie Hunter Parlow who was on fire in 5 starts subbing for Redman due to injury, and has been valued contributor at running back and receiver?

That and more to come as Semifinal Sunday comes at you! You are watching the SEC Pro Don Hutson Bowl Playoffs....Only on Dixievision. The Home of Godly Confederate Champions...

to be continued.

Last edited:
    Five Things (Con't)...The Road The Birmingham
  • PA-CSA NewsAlert 01-23-2017 0700 -- cz1517

THE LATEST NEWS FROM THE PRESS ASSOCIATION OF THE CONFEDERATE STATES

MANILA (PA) -- CONFEDERATE ARMY FORWARD UNITS ATTACKED AND DESTROYED FORWARD ANTIGOVERNMENT POSITION ON MINDANAO IN RESPONSE TO CALIFORNIAN AND MALAYAN PROVOCATIONS ON CONFEDERATE AND FILIPINO TROOPS AND CIVILIANS IN BOHOL PROVINCE
    THE LEAD COMMANDER FOR THE CONFEDERATE FORCES IN THE PHILIPPINES, GENERAL RIPLEY WESTMORELAND TOLD THE PA "THE LATEST STRIKE IS ONLY A BEGINNING FOR A NEW PUSH TOWARD RECLAIMING MINDANAO FOR THE GODLY FILIPINO PEOPLE AND ENDING THE SATANIC THREAT TO THIS PART OF THE WORLD."

MOSCOW (PA) -- CONFEDERATE FOREIGN AFFAIRS EXECUTIVE STEVE SPURRIER ARRIVES IN MOSCOW TODAY FOR MEETINGS WITH SOVIET RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTER OLGA GOLODETS. ACCORDING TO SOURCES WITHIN THE CONFEDERATE FOREIGN MINISTRY, THE MEETING IS CENTERED AROUND A NUMBER OF TOPICS INCLUDING THE CURRENT SITUATION BETWEEN ORLANDO PACT FORCES AND THE GODLESS ALLIANCE OF THE UNITED NATIONS AND THE EUROPEAN COMMON MARKET.

CARACAS (PA) -- VENEZUELAN PRESIDENT NAPOLEON ALDONZA WILL ANNOUNCE THIS MORNING THAT HE WILL MET WITH PRESIDENT NEWTON GINGRICH NEXT MONTH FOR A FULL SUMMIT BETWEEN GODLY ALLIES IN THE AMERICAS.

ALDONZA, QUOTED ON HIS TELEVISION PROGRAM 'ALO PRESIDENTE' SUNDAY SAID, "VENEZUELA AND THE CONFEDERACY ARE OF ONE ACCORD IN TERMS OF OUR VALUES AND OUR GOALS WITHIN THE GODLY COMMUNITY OF NATIONS IN THE AMERICAS. AS FRIENDS AND FELLOW BULWARKS WHO STAND IN OUR LORD, THE SUMMIT IS A RECOMMITMENT TO OUR MORAL CAUSE AGAINST THE FORCES OF DARKNESS IN OUR HEMISPHERE."

LITTLE ROCK (PA) -- CONFEDERATE ARMY AND AIR FORCES IN CONJUCTION WITH ARKANSAS HOME GUARD GROUND AND AIR UNITS CONDUCTED RAIDS ON TEXAS-BASED ANTISOCIAL CRIMINALS. OFFICIALS WITH THE ARKANSAS CIVIL DEFENSE DIRECTORATE ESTIMATE THAT 100 ANTISOCIALS WERE KILLED AND ANOTHER 300 WERE CAPTURED IN SUNDAY'S ACTION.
    GOVERNOR MIKE HUCKABEE WITH ADDRESS THE STATE AT 0900 REGARDING THE SITUATION IN THE STATE.

CHARLOTTE (PA) -- THE DEFENDING SEC PRO CHAMPION CHARLOTTE PANTHERS WILL RETURN TO THE DON HUTSON BOWL. THE PANTHERS EARNED A TRIP TO BIRMINGHAM WITH A 46-25 WIN OVER THE DIVISION RIVAL TAMPA BANDITS. CAMERON NEWTON PACED THE CHAMPS WITH 255 YARD PASSING AND 2 TOUCHDOWN, AND 180 YARD RUSHING, INCLUDING A 58-YARD TOUCHDOWN SPRINT. THE PANTHER DEFENSE AGAIN WERE ABLE TO SHUT DOWN SEC PRO PASSING LEADER TYLER THIGPEN FOR 4 INTERCEPTIONS.

LOUISVILLE (PA) -- THE LOUISVILLE BRECKS MADE AN EMPHATIC RETURN TO THE SEC PRO DON HUTSON BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP WITH A 53-21 VICTORY OVER THE MIAMI SEAHAWKS IN THEIR SEMIFINAL GAME AGAINST THE MIAMI SEAHAWKS. CHRIS REDMAN LED THE CHARGE WITH 405 YARDS PASSING AND 4 TOUCHDOWNS. THE BRECKS DEFENSE PRESSURED SEAHAWK QUARTERBACK BLAKE BORTLES, WITH 3 INTERCEPTION AND 2 FORCED FUMBLES.

Louisville International Airport/International Terminal -- Louisville, Kentucky CSA -- 8:30am Eastern Confederate Standard Time -- Monday January 23, 2017

The young officer stood at the foot of the stairs attached to the Yakolev business jet. A brown-hair man who look not much older the man was the first out of the plane.

"Welcome back to Louisville, sir." The officer said as he salute the man.

"Good to be back."

"The staff is waiting for you at The Park."

"Good," the man said as he entered the grey Hendrick Interceptor.

The man picked up where he left off before he slept on the plane. It was long flight from the Maine, Republic, mainly due to the circuitous route Confederate planes are forced to take to get home. The CSA lost diplomatic flyover rights on with the IRNA years ago, despite having diplomatic relations. Technically this flight was a diplomatic courier.

Except, Colonel William Barton is far from a diplomat. He is a defender of a specific Confederate creed.

"The Confederate State Security Agency will secure the existence of our people and a secure future for godly White Children."

For the last four months this man was in Maine, helping oversee the full formation of operations for his firm in one of the new allies of the Confederate States.

TO: COL. WILLIAM BARTON, Special Projects Command, Confederate State Security Agency
    FR: GEN. DAVID DUKE, Chairman for State Security.
    RE: EMERGENCY RECALL TO THE CSA, SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT.

COL BARTON,

SITUATION PENDING IN THE CONFEDERATE STATES IS THE REASON YOU ARE BEING RECALLED FROM YOUR DUTIES IN MAINE. YOU HAVE HELPED ABLY AND BRILLIANTLY IN THE MAINE REPUBLIC.
    YOU AND THREE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SPECIAL PROJECT COMMAND WILL LEAD AN IMPORTANT OPERATION WITH IN THE CSA, YOU WILL RETURN TO FOREIGN SERVICE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THIS ASSIGNMENT.
    AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE CSS, THE JUSTICE MINISTRY AND THE CIVIL DEFENSE DEPARTMENTS ARE SETTING UP FOR ENHANCED SECURITY AT THE COMING SEC PRO DON HUTSON BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DUE TO ITS PROXIMITY TO THE EXTREME SITUATION IN THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI AND TRAITOROUS FACTIONS IN ALABAMA.
    I CALLED YOU INTO THIS ACTION SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF THE CONTACTS YOU HAVE MADE WITHIN LOUISVILLE'S COMMUNITY, AND WITHIN THE LOUISVILLE BRECKS FOOTBALL CLUB. GIVEN CERTAIN IDENTIFIED POTENTIAL ANTISOCIAL FACTIONS WITHIN BOTH COMPETING TEAMS, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ANY ANTISOCIAL ACTION IS STOPPED BEFORE IT STARTS.

PART OF THIS ASSIGNMENT WILL ALSO INVOLVE YOU BEING ON THE GROUND WITH CSS ELEMENTS IN BIRMINGHAM DURING THE WEEK OF THE GAME. THIS WILL BE A PRIORITY ALPHA ASSIGNMENT. THE FULL MISSION OBJECTIVE WILL BE REVEALED BY PRIMARY SECURE CHANNELS MARKED 'FOR YOUR EYES ONLY'.
    THE COMING TIMES AHEAD ARE CRITICAL FOR OUR NATION, AND OUR GOALS TO MAINTAINING AND STRENGTHENING THE FORCES OF GOD HERE AND ABROAD. YOUR DILIGENCE, TALENT AND EFFORTS WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMON SUCCESS.

- DD. TWENTY WORDS.

a meeting room in Downtown Louisville -- 30 minutes later

Colonel Barton is a conference room facing a group of cultivated operative. As the head of CSS operations in Kentucky, this was his "executive team" A group of youngish special agents, some of them fresh out of the finest universities in the CSA and trained at "Laurie Pritchett's Finishing School". (1) Each of the twenty-something men and women where the face of the future of the Confederate State Security Agency. (2)

"So people, what our the assets we have at play right now."

A lead operator, a young brown-haired ramrod-straight man answered, "Sir, are increasing our street-level surveillance and prepared to round up possible subversives at your order."

Barton answered. "A good plan, especially this week. But lets keep this as quiet as possible. What do I constantly say about how we administer Louisville?"

A woman answered, "Make it look normal, sir. Make the populous used to the presence."

"CORRECT," Barton answered emphatically. "Now what is the situation within the Brecks? Who are our people we can count on."

A second agent, a blonde in a well-tailored Russian-made suit answered. "Sir, I've been working that detail. I have full files on key people within the organization. We have eyes and ears on them."

A third agent, "Sir, I have a memo in place to regarding a special matter."

"I've read it," Barton answered. "I will address now."

Barton tapped a few keys on his Electronika tablet.

A picture of a familiar black face popped up on the projection screen in the room.

"I assume you all know who this man is," Barton said as he tapped on the screen.

"For those who may not be familiar. This man's name is Prometheus. He is an organizer for Unit 35." (3)

"I hear he is working along the Kentucky border with the Industrial West Virginians sir," a woman agent said. "I've been in communication with our people in area."

"One thing you will learn real quick about Prometheus," Barton said. "He is a man who is nowhere you would think he is and tends to be everywhere you don't want him to be."

Barton punched another key in his tablet. The screen filled with photos, video stills and documents.

"While I was in Maine, I was contacted by elements of the KGB working with our teams in Mississippi. Prometheus has been sighted there."

"Barton clicked more tabs. More photos showed up on the screens in the room."

Our and they sources have mounting evidence that Prometheus has developed links with these men.

The photos showed perhaps three of the most wanted black men in the Confederate States. Terrorist. Assassin. Cyber-warrior.

"These men working with backing outside of the Confederate States are responsible for the death of over 50 Confederate and Allied officials around the world."

Barton paced the room. "This is a serious threat to us," he said. "The men killed four of our agents in Maine last year, and actively added to the ugly situation there."

Eyes widened as they heard Barton say what he said. Much of the news coming within the CSS from the new North American client states has been positive.

"I know what some of you have been told," Barton continue. "We have had success in Maine. We have mirrored that success in Alaska. But there is a price we pay to extend Godly Freedom. Make no mistake in that. Those who wish to disrupt our way of life have escalated in their desperation. We have to raise our level of proficiency to meet that challenge."

"Those in this room will be part of a special detachment that will be in place in Birmingham."

A murmur went through the room. An important assignment. An opportunity to prove oneself. More than a few smiles were around, mainly from the men in the room. A chance to be close to an SEC Pro Championship week and paid to do it? A Confederate man's dream.

Barton punched many mental alarm clocks immediately. "This is not a holiday, people." He said quickly and tersely. "I wouldn't pack clothes for the club, boys...and girls. If any of these antisocials are in Birmingham, if they working in concert with certain people within the football organizations or even with players themselves, it represents a grave threat to the event, the city...and the nation."

"Over this week, I want potential problem identified and QUIETLY questioned or detained. I want as few detained as possible. To many detainments arouses protest and suspicion. Stay smart. Stay observant. We don't want to tip any hands within the Zones, the populace or the team. Our main goals are in Birmingham. Right now, its business as usual. Understood?"

The room said nearly as one, "Yes, Sir!"

As he was conducting the meeting. He received the secure packet from Chairman Duke.

It contained President Gingrich's itinerary, along with that of the Venezuelan President.

The special packet covered up a text that came a picosecond before. A secure text that Barton didn't see..

WELCOME HOME, LOVER.

to be continued.

1. "Laurie Pritchett's Finishing School" -- A specialized academy based in Southern Georgia for advanced training of field operatives of the Confederate State Security Agency. It is considered the first major step for those who seek to make a career in working in the "deep shadow game" of foreign and domestic intelligence. The school is named for Laurie Pritchett, the first chairman of the CSS as it is known today.

2. Confederate State Security Agency -- The primary foreign and domestic intelligence service of the Confederate States of America. It also functions as a state security police force and a arm of the Confederate military as situations warrant. The CSS is highly efficient in its operation, and political acumen and brutal and sadistic in its methods against its enemies within the CSA and abroad. It is a violent hybrid of the modern IOTL Soviet KGB and the IOTL Klu Klux Klan at its height between the post American Civil War period and the 1930s

3. Unit 35 -- Perhaps the most effective cell of antigovernment black resistance within the People's Revolutionary Southern Black Fist since its founding in the 1980s. Unit 35 is based within Louisville's largest Negro Semiautonomous Zone and sees the role as protector and providers of their zone and, by extension, the City of Louisville against what they perceive as Atlanta's distaste for their city and their state.

This resistance cell is revered among blacks, and many pro-separatist whites in Louisville and across Kentucky. They have often reached out into dissident white communities and built strong alliances which has enhanced the fear and antagonism by the organs of the Confederate Apartheid Regime.

Unit 35's history can be traced to three things Kentuckians love fiercely. Their independence as a commonwealth, their distrust of the Confederate regime, and...basketball (if you want to know more, click this link).

The story of Dr. Dunkenstein. How a different jersey number became a symbol of anti-Confederate resistance and Kentucky pride.

Author's note: Since I'm getting back into the habit of continuing this, I'm also going to strive to link more stuff together so that this timeline becomes more reader friendly. This thing is 5 years old now, so there's a lot that new readers may not know about its history, thus I will answer a fair criticism with redouble efforts to better coordinate the timelines.

I'm highly appreciative of the readers, fans and contributors to this TL. I am pleased that you enjoy reading this story as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you.

"Five Things" will be a quick, but comprehensive catch-up for the Winter of Discontent, because five critical events from early in 2017 will set up the way forward.

The SEC Pro Championship between Louisville and Charlotte is the first of those five things.

Last edited:
    Five Things (Con't)...The Road The Birmingham Part 2
  • The Chairman's Office at Laurie Pritchett Center -- Atlanta, CSA 8:15am Wednesday January 25, 2017

"Good morning, General" David Duke said as the Chairman of the CSA High Command.

"Good morning, Chairman," Gen. Tommy Franks answered. "I assume this is about Alaska."

"Yes," the CSS Chairman replied. "I wanted you to see the intelligence assessments first. We've worked with our friend in Beijing on this and I think based on the appraisal. You'll have a case for a limited involvement by us."

"That is good," General Franks answered. "If we can get the Chinese to handle Alaska, we offer our naval forces to help them press the CFR, and we can take the gloves off in the Philippines."

"I see that Maine is ahead of schedule."

"Yes, our engineering corps have been an excellent! We will have the Carrier group in by March. We've already began working small vessels, and commercial covers in."

General Franks smiled. "I can see Linky Chafee and Caroline Kennedy wetting their lace French drawers in fear over the thought of our carriers and our subs overlooking them."

"What did I tell you, General?"

"David, I'm glad your people are working."

"Oh, General," Duke said. "We're already working the next phase."

"Next phase, David?"

"General, Imagine surrounding the Injuns. Confederate troops on both of their borders."

"How do we intend to have that?" Franks asked.

Duke smiled. "From God's pulpit in the mountains."

CSS Kentucky headquarters -- Louisville, Kentucky CSA -- 9:05am

A man pushing 80 is led into William Barton office. He is a little disoriented and a little afraid.

Colonel Barton senses this. Even with all the subtle efforts he had put forth to normalize the CSS among the populous the conditioning of fear is still powerful.

"Mr. Statener?"

"Yes?"

"William Barton," he said as he extended his hand. "Please sit down sir."

"Yes..." The old man sat down carefully.

"Son," the man asked. "We are the blue cars? I was expecting the blue cars."

Barton smiled. "We don't have those here, sir. They are a relic of the past."

Barton noted the man's fear. "Sir, you are not in any trouble. I asked you to come here because I need your help. We need your help. We need information on a person."

"Whom?"

Barton opened a file, it showed two pictures. Both years apart. On the surface they faces could have twins.

He pointed at the picture taken more recently. "I need to know about this man."

"You need to know about him?" The man answered. "Have you been living under a rock during this season?"

Barton patiently tried again. "Not as athlete, but as a man. As a boy when you coached him."

"He's a good kid," the old man said. "One of the best I ever coached. I dare say he could've held his own at any school. The coach at Arminian told me that he wished he had them when my boys played them."

"You coached him at the Industrial School in the Seatonville Zone. The Seatonville Zone? According to the records he was born in the main zone in Louisville."

"They did the scattered zone here after the...uh change in government in 2002. Emergency procedures. His family was shipped off to the Seatonville Zone. That's where I was."

"I see," Barton continued. "Was he a radical child then? Any leanings, family?"

"Not as I know of then," The man said. "He was a bright child. No question. He was smart, but not uppity, see? If he's involved in radical politics now. I would be surprised. That he's one of the best players on my favorite team is a joy."

"Did he ever talk about his great uncle much?"

"I don't think he really knew then," the old man continued. "Now, I did know his great uncle."

"Did you?" Barton said.

"Yes I did," he said. "As fine a colored gentleman that ever drew breath."

"That isn't what the file says," Barton asked.

"Of course those files aren't gonna say that," the old man chuckled. "Leonard will be cast as a criminal when the fact the real criminal was sitting high in Atlanta."

"So you endorse the possibility of radicalism, sir?"

"No," the old man. "I endorse Christian human decency, sir. The way the Good Book says. And that what Leonard was, if anything that boy took THAT from his great uncle."

Barton's eyebrow raised.

"You may throw my old ass in a Gulag," the old man said. "But I'll speak my piece to you."

"Back in the day," the old man said. "During The Plainsian Aggression, (1) I got to play Leonard. Underground ball you see. He was incredible."

"Didn't meet him again, until years later. He had gone during the war, served with the colored renegades up out yonder. And then went out that Texas. Played ball. Then was traded back east to the Yankee League." (2)

"I hear he came back every offseason. Snuck into the country. Lived like all the other negroes. Agitating. Organizing. Maybe with that damned black fist."

"Yet the next time I saw him. I saw him with people like you. People like the Sheriff."

The old man looked up hard at Barton. "I saw him work for PEACE. I saw him help keep the PEACE. The authorities instead of hunting him. Worked with him. That's when I really got to know him."

"He said the same things, you hear them men down in Cuba say. A country for all!"

The man smiled and then frowned. "And then they took him away."

He looked up again. "The boy on the photo is Leonard come back to life. The Lord is giving us a second chance."

Barton answered, "Sir, we have reason to believe he and other may be subversives."

He chuckled. "Subversives,"

"Boy," he looked at Barton hard. "Are you even 30 years old?"

Barton answered, "Sir, I'm 35."

"I see," The old man said. "Well son. I'm 80. I've had three score and ten and then some. You can send me to Cynthiana if you want, but I'll tell you..If you are trying to snatch hope away twice, think again."

"Sir," Barton said. "We are merely looking at all the angles for."

"Son," he said. "That young man and others like him may be our last hope in these end times.. The End Times are here, young man. Satan's horsemen are riding. But the question who are they? What do they look like? If you ain't careful boy, you are going to look at them...and be lookin' in a damn mirror."

"You wanna know about that young man, Mr. Barton? I'll tell you." the old man. "He wasn't radicalized by his own hand. He was radicalized by what life handed him."

Barton looked at the man, not with official disdain, but with a seed planted. The question he asked, led to more questions.

"Sir, you are free to go."

The old man stood up, nodded..."God bless you, son."

With that he left the room...Or seems to fade and vanish more than physically leave.

Colonel William Barton looked at the file again. The dates, names, photos, predictive psychiatrics , and compared them to a similar file on the older photo. A file written nearly 50 years ago.

He looked at the file as he noticed on his tablet...

WELCOME HOME, LOVER.

Starksville, Mississippi CSA-- same time

"The Soviet Russian presence in the Confederate States is a part of our allied duty. Our Godly Confederate allies and friends in the faith stood by us when needed in Chechnya. We can do no less for them in their times of need in Arkansas and Mississippi." -- General Secretary Vladimir Putin -- 20 January 2017

"STOP! STOP!" The pursuing troops yelled, as the young man and young woman ran.

The the gunfire rang out as they ran across the fields and allies near Mississippi State University.

They couldn't know as the ran through an alley, that more troops were waiting for them.

The young man took the young woman's hand and reversed course, toward another back street.

"STOP!" A different voice yelled.

They could hear voices shouting instructions. In a language couldn't understand but a tone that they could.

As they headed toward a different alley they ran and then they couldn't

A car blocked their path..."HALT!"

Two men grabbed them and threw them in the car..

It was two-ton blue. It was CSS.

In the passenger seat was a black woman.

"What the"

"SSSSSSSHUSH!"

The young man and woman did as told. The young man recognized the face. He had seen it before.

He looked up at a picture tape up. The women in the picture was pretty....Much prettier than he seen before.

He remembered that face.

The car slowly pulled away, and down a street toward a checkpoint.

It stopped.

My obnaruzhili antiobshchestvennykh bratov. My voz'mem ikh dlya spetsial'nogo oprosa, kotoryy my znayem, kto oni. ("We found the antisocial brats. We shall take them for special questioning we know who they are.")

ochen' khorosho ("very well")

The guards didn't notice the black woman. They left away from the city.

The young man asked. "Who are you? Who are they?"

The black woman said. "We've noticed you were here Comrades. We've be tracking you. I take it you received the gathering order."

"That what that was?"

"Yes."

"We're massing. We're moving. We will hit back."

The young woman answered. "Who were those troops They weren't Maggies. They weren't regular Confederates troops."

The black woman answer calmly. "They are Russians. Just like our friends here."

The driver and his partner both nodded.

"Its true. They did bring Soviet Russian troops here."

"What the hell are you doing here?" the black woman.

"We were trying to get south, maybe get a relief boat to Cuba. My father is there. We got raided near Hattiesburg. Our cell scattered."

"You red-whites?" (3)

The young man said. "Yes."

"Good," she answered. "You shall come to camp with us. We are Unified Mississippi Command here. Red-White. Fist. Magnolia. Don't matter."

The black woman turned and smiled. "So do you have names?"

The young man and young woman cuddled as they saw the countryside. "My name is Dana," she said.

The young man spoke up, "I'm Dusty."

The black woman, stern and gruff managed to smile at them. "Greeting Comrades. My name is Athaliah."

Charlotte Panthers Football Club Main Facility -- Charlotte, North Carolina CSA -- 10:45am

"We came through the game against Tampa Bay in good shape. Players are healthy and we going to continue through this week with some good practices. Our schedule has us going to Birmingham on Sunday and then we'll prepare and get ready to play some championship football."

"Coach Cutcliffe, what have you heard from the league in regards to possible political sanctions in regards to threats of antisocial demonstrations among the players."

"The league hasn't approached us about anything that is different from what we've heard prior to the semifinal games, and our team is in compliance with that."

"Coach what about Cameron Newton. He's been outspoken about the election issue.."

"So has much of this ball club. Gentlemen, we're getting ready to play for another championship and my quarterback already understands that. He's not doing anything that is distracting the team or demeaning the country. Boys, can we talk about what will be a great championship game here?"

-- A8 EE F5 C3 ENCRYPTED --

C01NS: I'M KEEPING THE PLAN QUIET FOR NOW, AND THAT IS WHAT I THINK WE SHOULD ALL DO. SHUFFLE. SMILE. AND PLAY BALL. FOR NOW.
    MOUSE43: MY PEOPLE CAN, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLES ON THE STREET?
    C01NS: RIGHT NOW, HEAD UP AND PREPARE FOR THE GAME. THERE IS ONE TARGET. THE MAN WILL BE AT THE GAME. I HAVE A PLAN FOR THE MAN.
    MOUSE43: A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T THINK WE DO.
    C01NS: THOSE PEOPLE DON'T HOLD THE LEVERS TO THE MACHINE. I'M WORKING ON BEING READY FOR THOSE THAT DO. ONE IN PARTICULAR.

TO BE CONTINUED.

1. The War of Plainsian Aggression -- The Confederate term for the Mid-North American War of 1957-1960
    2. "Yankee League" -- Confederate slang for the National Football League of the IRNA
    3. "red-whites" -- Black Fist/Black citizen slang for members of the
    Revolutionary Socialist Workers Party of the CSA

Last edited:
    Five Things (Con't)...The Road To Birmingham Part 3....Days Past/Days Ahead
  • "Seeing what happened to Reverend Jimmy Carter was one of the most heartbreaking things to see happen in my life. The 1970s was a decade of hope. Anything seemed possible. We were making some strides at home in terms of racial reconciliation, gender equality, economic equality in spite of Jesse Helms We were witnessing the birth of a new age of technology and science. Human beings set foot on the moon and the Confederate nation was being left behind. It was a matter of pride.

Jimmy Carter understood that. He preached that we needed peace among ourselves, peace aborad, and we need to build our nation. We had the opportunity to end this ugly cold war between Free North America and the Confederate States. We had the opportunity to bring the races together! There was a hope as we saw Jimmy run in '77. He was telling us the hard facts, but he was also telling us of a bright future.

The saddest words of tongue or pen are of those that might have been.

What a different North America, and a different world we would have had, if they didn't steal the election away from Jimmy. I'll still weep over that." -- from an interview with Rev. Don Sailers, from the upcoming Sailers and Ray/GPO documentary Stolen Hope: The Story of the 1977 Confederate Presidential Race

Jimmy Carter 1975.jpg

Georgia governor James Earl Carter Jr. at the Convention of
    Confederate State Government annual meeting, 1975

A safe house outside of Louisville, Kentucky CSA -- 9:30pm Eastern Confederate Daylight Time -- April 24, 1975

James Earl Carter Jr., Governor of Georgia. A man who could be seen as humble and simple on one hand, and brilliant on the other.

His brilliance has shown throughout his life. As a Sunday School teacher at 13. As valedictorian of his high school class at 18. Graduated as a flotilla leader at the Naval Academy in Mobile, where he was a naval infantryman...and a nuclear engineer.

His brilliance won him a place on an important research staff at Georgia Tech. A staff of the best and brightest of Confederate minds, brought together for an important purpose.

"Thanks to the men in this room, those Godless men..Humphrey...Rayburn...Brown...Lodge...They'll know that next time, we can burn them in hellfire."

What changed this God-fearing, proud man was seeing what he had helped to build.

The pictures of Tibet, Ninjde and Wuhan, stayed with him. By the end of the Trade War, he was a State Representative in Georgia, and he saw the working of the government.

Or to his estimation, how it wasn't working.

That led to his decision. His slide rule mind decided to take a shot at fixing things in a higher place. He launched a bid for Governor for the town watering hole. Nobody believe him, except for his mama, his fiance, his war veteran brother... and a young, ambitious Radical Liberal politco named Hamilton Jordan.

"Young man, you look like you are still in high school."

"Old man, you look like you need help. And with the right help, you can not only be governor. You could run this country. Strom Thurmond ain't gonna live forever...and you are the type of man we need. I hear your speeches. Its time to modernize. Everybody else is. Why not us?"

Throughout 1970 , no one gave thought to good ol' "Rev. Jimmy". But he didn't pay nobody no mind. He went up and down Georgia, talking about renewal. Talking about the future. Talking about building up industry. Talking about the future for Georgia and for the Confederacy.

He was forward thinking man running against the powerful status quo. The Confederate Democrats were dominant and strong. They had run the country since the birth of the Second Confederate Republic in 1947. Strom Thurmond had held the Presidency with a iron grip. The ConfedDems controlled both houses of the legislature. The periennial runner-up Confederate Whigs mainly held some power in Virginia, the Carolina and seats in always-rebellious Kentucky.

The Reform Radical Liberals, save some seats here in there in the hinterlands, were a distant third. The Reform RadLibs have only held 7 Senate seats party history. They had never won a governor's mansion ever.

It didn't look strong either. The ConfedDem Incumbent, the powerful and preening Lester Maddox was running for a third term, despite scandal within his administration.
    The Whig candidate former governor Carl Sanders was looking to gain back the seat he lost in 1967. Sanders lost in part because of his calls for the CSA to get out of the Trade War, and disobeying Strom Thurmond call up of Georgia Home Guard troops to federal service in protest.

A unknown State Representative for Plains against rematch of political titans.

It wasn't a fair fight.

Jimmy's earnestness, freshness, combined with young Jordan's savvy turned a two-way race, into a three-way race...and then turned it into Jimmy's landslide.

James Earl Carter Jr. (Reform Radical Liberal) 570, 219 51.9%
    Lester Maddox (Confederate Democrats) 277,162 24.6%
    Carl Sanders (Confederate Whigs) 249,875 22.7%

Carter's win fired up the Reform Radical Liberals, 2 years later, they won a number of local and state elections and by 1975 had a sizeable number of legislative seats and captured 2 more governors mansions. Carter was a near lock for reelection.

But he and Hamilton Jordan saw more.

Up ahead was 1977, and there were rumors about Strom Thurmond's health, that Strom after near 30 years running the country, would step down before the '77 vote.

The Confederate Democrats successors were rip for the taking, even those considered the best bets, such as Foreign Minister Jesse Helms. The Confederate Democrats had lived on "Father Strom's" cult of personality, but what if the cult leader isn't there?

For James Earl Carter Jr., the next election would be a referendum on which way the CSA would enter the new age that the rest of the world was streaking towards.

The very picture he painted in his speech at the state government conference.

"Our forefathers envisioned a system where states had autonomy and self-determination within a loose, centralized framework. Now is the time to revisit that logic, but at the same time build up our nation to be ready for the challenges of bold future.
    Look at what is occurring across the globe. New technologies are in bloom. The world is a peace. North America is turning swords into plowshares. But look at our nation, and you see a nation and its individual states being left out of that growth, and if you look at why? You need to look in the mirror. We are the people that are holding us back."

Carter and Jordan had formulated their plan over 4 years running Georgia. Even amid the stern Thurmond administration. Georgia was quietly laying the future Carter wanted to build. Georgia under Carter and instituted reforms in regards to employment and education for the colored "residents" of the state. The negro zones were test beds of commerce of free trade. Some had look at Carter with jaundiced eyes. "What was he doing down there?" They cried.

The governor of Georgia had some backchannels to the black leadership, even the hated and growing Southern Black Fist. His chief of staff, Hamilton Jordan, established the first links that any Confederate leader had to the SCLC, now in exile for 12 years in Cuba.

What Jimmy had done is quietly restructure Georgia for his vision of the future. He hoped to take all of the Confederate States along.

That what brought him to a safehouse, along with some Kentucky RadLibs.

One of their people had told him about a black man who had the ear powers that be. A man that a future President Carter would have to reckon with...and work with.

"Mr. Lyles, I've heard many great things about you."

"Governor Carter, I've seen some of your work. I will say, I am as hopeful as I am cautious. Even with what we've done here, and what you are trying to do within the system, we ultimate have to destroy this system."

"Mr. Lyles, I agree."

"The system that we have now, cannot sustain itself, especially in a time where the rest of the world is looking to move forward."

"But can you say that and win, Mr. Carter? Is the white Confederacy truly ready to make that break? I would say they aren't."

"And I say to you, sir, that the white Confederacy doesn't have much choice if we want to rebuild and enhance our nation. And that has to begin here...It must begin with the peace of our Lord, and extended to peace amongst ourselves."

"Does that 'peace' include me?"

"It has to. The work being done here must be duplicated across the Confederacy and my party is getting ready to make those changes. We're already putting our people in place, and if the polls are right...More people will be in place. We will build momentum...and a big piece of momentum will be geared toward that 1977 election."

"I make you a solemn promise, sir. 1977 will be the last all-white election in our history. My first act will be to dismantle the Jim Crow system, in partnership with the SCLC. Those men and women and so many like them have been away from their home too long. I need them to build peace within ourselves and together move our nation forward."

"Then I shall go to our neighbors and say we shall study war no more. And then I will go to Cairns, and I will place our nation's name on the Cairns Conventions."

"You really think you can win saying all this?"

"Yes, if the Confederate people understand that we cannot survive if we don't do this."

TWO MONTHS AFTER THIS MEETING. LEONARD LYLES WAS ARRESTED, TRIED AND CONVICTED OF ANTIGOVERNMENT ACTIVITIES AND INCITMENT OF GODLESS COMMUNIST ACTIONS AGAINST THE CONFEDERATE STATE.

HE WAS EXECUTED AT THE FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL GULAG AT CYNTHIANA, KENTUCKY ON 5 OCTOBER 1975

JAMES EARL CARTER WAS ARRESTED, TRIED AND CONVICTED OF ANTIGOVERNMENT ACTIVITIES AND SENTENCED TO HOUSE ARREST AND CONFINEMENT IN PLAINS, GEORGIA EFFECTIVE 1 JANUARY 1978.

AFTER FURTHER INVESTIGATION UNCOVERING YEARS OF ESPIONAGE AND LINKS TO HOSTILE POWERS SEEKING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE CONFEDERATE STATES, HAMILTON JORDAN WAS TRIED AND CONVICTED OF HIGH TREASON AGAINST THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA
    HE WAS EXECUTED AT THE FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL GULAG AT TALLADEGA, ALABAMA ON 12 APRIL 1979

upload_2017-10-5_10-30-15.png

Confederate Bank Stadium -- Charlotte, North Carolina CSA -- 5:25am Friday January 27, 2017

"Cameron, you've had quite a season. Coming back from injury to lead a win streak. Two victories over what his become a hated rival...and now another chance at a championship. What has stood out from these last couple of season for you?"

"You know Cowboy, it's been more of a matter for me of what its meant for us? For the team. For the city...and for my people."

"Stretch that out for me a little bit. Elaborate on that.."

"For me. Its a chance to do something I was born to do. I wanted to play this game, and be a quarterback...and do something special for my people. And this team is 'my people'. We had some hard words and hard moments and we went 19-0 anyway. We grew to know each other, and we started to stop seeing each other as 'those white guys' and 'those colored guys'...and we became men. And the town is getting behind this team. Charlotte had never won much in any sport, and now we can make history.."

"And yes, there's my opportunity that football has given me to maybe make things a little better here. I'm proud of that....Yes, I'm proud of that."

after the interview in a stadium walkway...

"Gardiner tells me you've been pulling people together," Cowboy said.

"You've been hanging around Uncle Julian again haven't you," Cameron replied. "That's nothing that old man don't know."

"We are planning something, but for know I'm keeping the circle tight. Trust me, Comrade News Man, you'll get the first word."

"The rumor is you are talking about boycott. Son, that may not be the best move."

"Only if we don't get what we all want."

"I thought Herman already told you, you ain't getting what we want."

"We're getting moratorium at least for the little bit, but we have chance to get the rest, and get something I want that is very important to me."

"What, a trip to the gulag?"

"No, a meeting with the President."

"Boy," Cowboys admonished. "When you start threatening the game, that is when you lose the goodwill. You already took a hit over the anthem, but threatening to not play? You think the white reactionaries are gonna sit the game out?"

"Cowboy," Cameron said softly. "There ain't that many 'reactionaries' left between us and the Brecks. The question is, what do the fans want? They want to see this game as much as we want to play it. But that's hinges on President Gingrich. I and some others want 5 minutes of time. Five minutes to pin him down and have him set a date for the Colored Assembly Elections, and a date to talk peace."

"This ain't football. This is power politics, and you way out of your league."

"Am I talking to a Comrade or Ricky Skaggs, I forget!" Cameron snapped.

"Cowboy, we may not get this chance again.” he continued. "I know what the rumors are, I also know that too many eyes are watching for Gingrich to do us dirty. He's doesn't exactly have what that one newsguy in Texas calls a "good situation in the situation room".

"We have two teams full of people who are thinking about tomorrow in the one place in this country were people will listen. And I need you to help me make sure that Gingrich listens."

"He's coming to media day, and we'll have a plan. When I know you'll know."

"What does Herman have to say about it?"

"The same thing you do, but ultimately it's like this right here, Cowboy. You know what happened the last time this nation had a chance to fight back, and it didn't?"

"What?"

"We got Jesse Helms."

to be continued

Last edited:
    Five Things (Con't)....The Road To Birmingham
  • SEC PRO FINAL 2017 POSTER.jpg

"We have live pictures from Birmingham Connor International Airport of the arrival of both the Louisville Brecks and the defending champion Charlotte Panthers in what is one of the most awaited Don Hutson Bowls in recent years."

"They've been hailed as the two best teams in the Championship Flight and if their semifinal results were any indication, I think we will have a battle of titans next Sunday at Legion Field."

"You think of last season's semifinal match between these two and the wild Sunday night clash they play in Louisville earlier in the season and you can bet this will be a special game."

"Our Dixievision 5 SEC Pro analyst Cowboy James Storm has caught up to Brecks quarterback Chris Redman."

"How are you feeling about this one, Old Man."

"I'm ready to roll, Cowboy. I feel good. The team had a good week of practice and I think we'll be ready to go up against a great Panthers team and beat them."

-- click RAYCOM --

Security in and around Birmingham has been tightened heavily since the last week's government crackdown on Arkansas and Mississippi. Also with the news that the Venezuelan President, Napoleon Aldonza will be attending the game with President Gingrich..

The President is due to fly into Birmingham Monday night, and will be at media day at Legion Field Tuesday along with the players from both teams.

DARKANGEL: WHERE YOU AT?
    MVEE5: AT THE HOTEL. THEY ARE LETTING US STAY AT THE HOTEL FOR A CHANGE
    DARKANGEL: I'LL BE THERE SOON. I'M PROUD OF YOU LITTLE BROTHER
    MVEE5: SHOULD BE YOU PLAYING INSTEAD OF ME.
    DARKANGEL: DON'T EVEN STRESS THAT, YOU JUST BE READY WHEN YOUR NUMBER IS CALLED.
    MVEE5: I WANT TO RUN ONE BACK
    DARKANGEL: I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT.

CAMP SHUTTLESWORTH, Georgia CSA -- 2:15pm Eastern Confederate Standard Time -- Sunday January 29, 2017

The lanky young man ended his last text when Julian called to him. The younger man was known commodity in the movement. A cool, confident Virginian. A troubleshooter, and a trusty shot.

He was an assassin by trade, beginning his young life in the Zones doing whatever to needed to be done to survive and take care of his little brother. Parents killed by the CSS, he was the ward of local boss of the Zone underground in Newport News when a member of a local black fist cell saved him from a CSS patrol when his patron turned him in to save his own ass.

He learned how to fight, think and operate in the shadows tutored by the movement in general and later, by Julian himself.

"You've left quite a trail of remain behind you," Julian said. "The CSS is still trying to investigate what you and the others did with Romulus."

"Its our job, sir," the assassin said.

"Your mission in Birmingham will be to prevent an action."

"Prevent?" He asked. "The dossier says the Venezuelan President will be there. I could lightswitch him there."

"A political complication has arisen, young man." Julian said. "King Three made the call. No offensive operations, and we are to prevent wildcat factions from doing any."

"The big man was right about some of y'all in Havana."

"You would be wise to take everything my pupil 34 tells you in perspective and context," Julian said sternly. "Patience, little brother. Patience. Remember, there is a lot of variables in play, and a lot of people who look like us in the balance."

"Julian, sir. Its seems Havana is playing checkers and the regime is playing chess. Look at Maine, Alaska, Portugal...I've been to these places."

"Yes, you have," Julian said calmly. "And yes, I know the frustration. But I also know that the big picture is constantly changing. Each piece changes, and we change with it."

"Do you understand why I don't stress out on every intelligence report about the regime? Even here were capture and death is a heartbeat away?"

The Virginian stood dumbfounded. "This guy talks in fortune cookies. I swear Julian is part Chinese!" he thought.

"Son, the Confederates are reaching will beyond their grasp in many areas. And soon, that rubber band is gonna either snap back hard on them or break. We stay smart, focused and on our plans, they will fall into our hands."

"They believe they hold Maine, but each day resistance grows there. They didn't factor that our Aleutian and Eskimos brothers would organize they way they have up North. They didn't factor that a third of the Alaskan military would take their planes and tanks and cast their lot with freedom."

Julian's lecturing voice grow to a Sunday Preacher-conviction. "Young Michael, heed this. Our freedom is a long game. Even after we've won, it shall always be threatened. This war will never totally end. It will change. But you know young man, We've already triumphed."

The Virginian raised an eyebrow, "How can you say that."

Julian smiled confidently, "
    I think our greatest triumph was that we existed at all."

"Your travel orders are set," Julian said. "LAMONT has your paper. You will be travelling with him first thing in the morning and you have an additional mission dossier. You will find it useful to you after this mission."

"Oh, before I forget," Julian said. "Wish your little brother good luck in the game next week. I'm sure you will try to contact him."

The assassin left Julian's office toward his own quarters as he studied the second folder Julian had given him. Full specs on a CSS man.

CSS FILE: COLONEL BARTON, WILLIAM
    CSS CHIEF AGENT FOR THE STATE OF KENTUCKY
    SPECIAL LIAISON FOR CSS PERSONNEL GROUPS IN MAINE REPUBLIC.

"If true this report could cause ripples in SEC Pro as we head toward the 51st Don Hutson Bowl. According to sources, an Atlanta Journal Constitution report to be published claims that Panthers Quarterback Cameron Newton has had direct negotiations with an unnamed team in the UNAPFC after last season's Don Hutson Bowl. Two owners I talked to today said if the report is true it would 'definitely influence' a vote on further colored participation rumored to be planned at the SEC Pro Owners Meeting in March."

to be continued.

Five Things (Con't) SEC Pro Championship Week
  • the Presidential Limo -- approaching Hartsfield Joint Command Base -- Atlanta, CSA -- 10:15am Monday January 30, 2017

President Gingrich was looking over the morning briefing, while also watching RAYCOM 24's latest newscast.

"Closer to home, the SEC Pro Championship countdown begins with controversy...RAYCOM Sports' Marty Smith has the latest from Birmingham...Marty?"

"Tess, much of the news on this Monday morning revolves around the Atlanta Journal-Constitution report that claims that Cameron Newton, among a group of the colored players where 'in discussions' with teams outside of the Confederate States. No statement has been made by the SEC Professional Championship, but the owner of the Birmingham Stallions, Everett Warner did talk to me earlier and has some rather pointed words to say..."

"This is just further proof that we really can't trust the negroes to be grateful to compete the best football in North America and I think a speak for a lot of owners who says they are prepared to end this experiment bring back our true game.."

"Marty, last season a number of owners said the same thing yet, at the owner meeting last year, the vote was heavily slanted toward continuation of the integration plan. Have their been statements or sentiments the other way. Have the Panthers for example said anything.."

"According to the Panthers, Cameron Newton will address the rumors at the Media Day session, but a number of other players have contacted me and have said at no time did they or any negro players contact teams within the UNAPFC..."

(Marty looks at his phone) "I've just received a text...an official statement from the owner of the Miami Seahawks...Herman Cain, the league's only black owner at this point, they are rumors that another black ownership group is forming to buy a team in the SEC Pro Second Division, says "Mr. Warner's statements are the continued warbling of teams who find themselves uncompetitive in the the SEC Pro today and will be uncompetitive in the SEC Pro that heading into a prosperous future. The teams that have embraced the league's new reality, two of which are playing for a championship this Sunday, are thriving and their fans bases are pleased that they are thriving. This new direction has yielded more tickets sold, higher television ratings and higher ad revenue that we've even had in league history. I would implore Mr. Warner and those of his ilk to think about that seriously."

"Every time Herman Cain talks, I need to check a damn thesaurus," Vice President Darrell Waltrip commented. "He runs his mouth more than I do."

"He's not wrong," Foreign Executive Steve Spurrier said. "These last two years have seen some of the best football ever. This game Sunday will be a classic."

President Gingrich spoke as he looked at a briefing from the Foreign Ministry's office in Mumbai, "Everett Warner is one our prime supporters. Many of the owners are. I have to take all sides into account...."

Gingrich looked up, "Steve, what's your thoughts on India?"

"You read that cable from Mumbai?" Spurrier answered. "They have their individual state elections coming up this year and the maps show we could gain some influence, maybe even enough to force a general election there in 2018. D'Souza is pushing for help. Perhaps getting some of TobyMac's people over there?"

"That would be a good idea," Gingrich said. "TobyMac's laid a lot of groundwork. Maine. Alaska. He's going to work in the RMR next."

"The RMR?" Waltrip asked.

Gingrich smiled. "We just may have a dog in the fight there."

Spurrier interjected. "Sir, about our meeting today. Zell and I are going to be talking to Aldonza's defense ministers and generals. Any last minute changes to the pitch you want to see?"

"I think our offer will be one they'll buy into," Gingrich said. "They are concerned about Brazil."

"Of course," Spurrier said. "But you know, they have elections coming up as well...and we do have interest in it."

Gingrich smiled again. "And TobyMac speaks that Portuguese pretty damn good, too."

SEC Pro Week 1.jpg

to be continued

Five Things (Con't) -- Media Day
  • Cam Presser.jpg

"Cameron what is your response to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Article?"

"It's fiction. It's lies. That's my response. But we have a real issue in regards to the Louisville Brecks, so lets just keep it there."

"Cameron, the club said you would respond to this."

"I just did. Now about the Brecks, and the great championship we shall have Sunday."

"Look, son.. The owners are saying there shouldn't be any black players if black players are threatening to try and leave."

"I will not respond to fiction created a by a newspaper who, as my mentor Herman Cain would call an "admitted defender of the status quo..."

"BUT, I will say this. Ever since this nation has allowed my people to play, you've had those...Like Paul Finebaum among many of you....gentlemen and ladies of the press, who have called us everything but a child of God."

"Yet all we've done is play ball. No issues. No scandal. Just play ball."

"Boy! You say that even with the protests this season."

"THE PROTEST CAME BECAUSE OF A PROMISE! The President of this country...OUR country, spoke of a New Covenant with my people. He spoke of a colored congress. All I and many players have been asking is for President Gingrich to make good on that promise."

"Cameron, Marty Smith RAYCOM Sports...President Gingrich is in Birmingham for the game. If he were here, what would you say to him?"

"President Gingrich is meeting with the President of Venezuela today. One of the Orlando Pact allies from what I understand. I would tell him and Mister Aldonza, that the best way to sell a 'Godly Democratic Thrust', as the President said in his remarks welcoming the Venezuelan President, is to show it in action....By meeting with myself and a players delegation from both teams...black and white players together. Lets sit down this week prior to the ballgame and discuss the main issues we are protesting on. Setting a date for the election and formation of the Colored Representative Assembly and a moratorium on collegiate emergency conscription."

"What happens if this meeting doesn't happen."

"Then you may not see a ballgame Sunday. And I think most fans want to see this game."

"But I know our President will have this meeting and we'll have a game so how about we talking about us vs. theBrecks for a minute?"

Immediately Media Day --

"DADGUM IT!" Panthers owner Jerry Richardson fumed. "Threatening the game!?!?!? You can't threaten the game. GET CUTCLIFFE'S ASS! In here NOW!"

In a corridor away from the main stage at Birmingham Convention Center 35 minutes after Media Day ended...

Nate Gardiner, Panthers offensive lineman and the RSWP's inside man on the team was talking to another inside man. A man inside the "Independent Confederate Television Network".

"Thanks for that question, brother," Gardiner said.

"Anything for a Comrade," Marty Smith answered. "But the can of worm is open now. Y'all really willing to sit the game out."

"Yes, buddy," Gardiner answered. "We discussed this as a team, as both teams last week. We're airtight..even the reactionary players.."

"Even Denman?"

"Yeah."

--- text tone ---

"Holy shit!" Smith exclaimed.

"What?"

"Text from a source inside the administration," Smith said. "TobyMac just told Gingrich. 'Accept the meeting'. Gingrich will announce once he's contacted each owner formally."

Gardiner was pleased...and shocked.

"He's really gonna talk to us."

Marty Smith was working his thumbs. He was on the trail of a story.

"If this game is half as good as this development is, it'll be a game the talk about beyond the wall. Hell, even the outside press has to pay serious attention now."

Newton Gingrich's suite at the Birmingham Palms Hotel/Downtown

"Steadman, this is President Gingrich..."

"Mr. President...I will assure you that we will have a game Sunday..."

"Yes we will. You tell Mr. Newton I would be happy to meet his delegation. This is the new covenant in action."

The President could hear the sigh of relief at the other end.

"Yes sir, Mr. President."

"I will ask that no news leaks out about this until we make the official announcement."

"Of course."

"Steadman," the President said. "We have an opportunity to show a different face to the world, and for you to show a face to the UNAPFC that they can work with."

Gingrich accepts the meeting.jpg

"I would like to tell Mr. Newton that the only thing that has hindered the New Covenant is the intransigence of those Godless men in Havana who have fought the process of Godly integration at every turn.

But, we together can build the bridge. This is why, in consultation with my advisors, I will agree to meet with representatives of players from both teams Thursday morning and together we can perhaps come to an understanding and build common ground going forward.
    What I said from the beginning of this process back at the State of Union speech in 2014 is what I maintain today. We will continue to build a new covenant with our Godly negro citizens. I am confident that Cameron Newton, his teammates and compatriots across the league are among the number of those Godly negro citizens. With that confidence and faith, we shall go forward into a strong future together."

to be continued.

Last edited:
    Five Things (Con't)....The Meeting
  • Abrotel Suites at Theophilus Connor International Airport -- Birmingham, Alabama CSA 7:30am Eastern Confederate Standard Time -- Thursday February 2, 2017

They congregated in the lobby. Milling about in murmurs of discussion. Men in golf shirts and chinos. Women in skirts and dresses...and a few in pants, thumbing their noses at Confederate social norms.

All them members of the foreign non-Orlando Pact press. Yes, there were press from Free North America and abroad at this game.

Most years, the SEC Pro Championship gets a handful of those outside of the CSA in country to cover. Mainly those who have covered in the past and deemed "favorable" by the nation's Communications Directorate...and by the State Security Agency.

But since the integration of SEC Pro, more and more, the major press agencies of the rest of the world have followed the Confederate game in particular and Confederate sport in general.

This year, more non-white journalists outside of the nations of the Orlando Pact were granted access.

Noted Californian sports reporter/broadcast J.A. Adande was one of those. The Veteran of the Los Angeles Times and now NHK California's CPFL and CalPac College Basketball coverage was covering his first SEC Pro Don Hutson Bowl..

And covering perhaps the biggest off-field story in the history of the Confederate game.

Adande was talking to a Federal German reporter about the history behind what they were seeing. Both discussing a recent article in Die Stern by the noted German historian C.H. Hornla about sport and social protest.

The Crimson Tide Hotel -- Downtown Birmingham -- same time

The Louisville Brecks delegation gathers. Defensive back/wide receiver Ralph Lyles led their group. Inside he was in nervous prayer, and in nervous communication with the hero he never met, but looked up to.

"Great Uncle Leonard. Look after me."

Lyles was one of the first wave of blacks allowed to take the field. For him today made him doubly proud, as a black man and as one born and raised in Louisville. A town that been a cornerstone of resistance to the regime for both blacks and whites.
    Devante Parker, the team's field-stretch receiver and Kentucky native was also coming along with tailback Dominique Brown.

Joining him was both quarterbacks.
    Chris Redman. The native son at age 40 who finally found a home by going home late in his career.
    And, Hunter Parlow, the rookie and the future. For him this meeting would be an extension of what his always been his cause. He was from Aiken, South Carolina, and his life has revolved a great deal around the ugly incident of Easter Sunday, 2013.

Bill Baird, the middle linebacker and defensive captain, would also go. With him was his best friend on the team safety Bobby Sam Spencer.

The group got in a van, that had a police escort...and a CSS escort. And was led away.

DollyTel Suites Birmingham -- same time.

Cameron Newton and Nate Gardiner were first in the lobby. Since meeting in training camp last season, this two have become fast friends. The protege whom the famous and infamous Herman took under his wing, and the Lenin-in-cleats who studied under Morris Dees.

John Wittum showed a minute later. Wittum is the team's oldest player at age 37. A respect veteran offensive line, and in many ways a closet radical who was outed because of an issue that turns many white men in the CSA radical. The thought of their child pluck out of a classroom and placed in harms way on the CSA's borders with Free North America.

Thomas Davis is nearly as old as Wittum. But the old linebacker can play ball. How he made the final list of players eligible is a miracle onto itself. Davis was once an adversary of Cameron Newton in the underground leagues of Atlanta, but he was also a member of a revolutionary soviet within on of Atlanta's Negro Semiautonomous Zones.

The last three stragglers came down together. Garrett Cressley, the team's veteran backup quarterback, and a moderate white voice within the squad. Receiver Rudolf Kolpakova was with him.been Newton and he have been close since playing in the Prohbank Developmental League together. Veteran tight end Scott McVase, often Newton's "bailout" receiver also was a part of the unit. Most people see McVase as your average pro-government white guy. The truth was that he was a Comrade, but he didn't let many people know that.

The two delegations from the teams met at the Birmingham Palms hotel and walked into the hotel as a united group. It was an idea that came from a member of a different group represented in this talks. Herman Cain and some of his associates would also be there.

Herman was there when the players arrived. He talking to some Alabama Colored Advisory Group people. The owner of the Miami Seahawks would be privvy to the meeting.

Cain was in full showman mode. Charming, and ready to speak to anyone. He was even smiling and cordial with both Rev. Clarence Thomas, who was head of the national colored advisory group and with Alabama CAG leader Charles Barkley. It was no secret with black circles that Thomas and Barkley detested Cain. But being the businessman, Herman Cain could let it roll of water off of a duck's back.

He had already told them to go to hell as only he could. With step toward his own goal, to be a major force on a future Confederacy while out in the open.

The largest conference room at the hotel was being used for the meeting. Security was heavy between the local police, the sheriffs department and the CSS. Colonel Williams Barton was the point man on security.

At the same time, he couldn't but be a little star struck. He was a Panthers fan, and biggest star of his team was walking past his station.

The press would be herded into a separate room. A pool camera would be available for them to watch to preceding. However, the rules would be strict. No Y'all.DX instant. No Chirps. Everything would be tightly controlled.

President Gingrich was already in the room. Vice President Waltrip and Foreign Executive Spurrier where. Also in the room was Toby McKeehan. The special advisor to the President flew in from a different assignment within North America to be here.

For TobyMac, this was a sign that his way was making head way. "I'd rather be a greater part of this process, then setting up another pulpit puppet somewhere else,: he thought. "I cannot believe the smarmy jackass I met in Calgary."

The players were led into the room by an assistant for Spurrier. They arrived and exchanged pleasantries with the other there.

Herman Cain gave Cameron Newton are hearty handshake. You can see the pride, and the calculations in Cain's face.

Then it was time for the President to meet perhaps the biggest star in the Confederacy's biggest game.

"Mr. Newton." President Gingrich said. "It is good to finally meet you."
    "Mr. President," the quarterback said. "I am honored, sir."

The strong black hand of the most exciting signal caller in SEC Pro met the firm hand of the CSA's head of state. Such a handshake rarely happens in Confederate society.

"Let's sit down everyone, and lets forge a future," President Gingrich said.

to be continued.

Five Things (Con't)....Don Hutson Bowl Sunday
  • CSN Newport News Naval Command Base -- 7:20am Eastern Confederate Standard Time -- Sunday February 5, 2017

It was dusky as Captain Blaine Whittington made his morning run. His Electronika pace watch timing his miles as he ran through the approaches leading toward the world's largest naval command. Even in the distance, he could see his new command rising in the mornings sky.

The most advanced carrier in the Confederate fleet. The newly-built CSS Strom Thurmond.

In a few weeks, he would take the helm and sail North. The flagship of the new CSA command that would dock in Maine.

"The Strom Thurmond shall be our Sword of Damocles that we shall use to pierce the Brit-Yankee tyrant in Boston and that bastard Biden in Washington."

Blaine's thoughts crashed together on the run. His thought on this new command as a dangerous provocation. Admiral Kreiger's bluster that seems to rival that of his German ancestors literal and spiritual.

The admonitions and lessons of his greatest hero. His grandmama.

"One day out on the seas, you will be tested...and you will have to choose. Choose wisely."

And there was the thoughts at what took place. That football players could gain the ear of the government.

That the growing "fifth column" within the Confederate military that was building solidarity with the SCLC and opposition to the tyrannical hopes of David Duke and his CSS, maybe just could win.

"If they can do it, grandmama..What is stopping us?" He thought.

Brasilia, Brazil -- 8:15am

They were found by California Intelligence three weeks ago in Southern Venezuela. Two men on the room when a raid by Venezuelan CSS force them to scatter.

They had been old men turned commandos for nearly three years.

They were both going home.

Both men had sons. They had each had a chance to talk to them tearfully.

"So much has happened dad...I'm glad you'll be here with me...Tia can't wait to meet you...I missed you so much daddy..."

"Tia??? I have a daughter-in-law? Now that I need to see! Do I have grandbabies yet?"

"We just might work on that, sir."

"I can't wait to hear your story, dad. You a partisan?"

"Our Lord needed preacher, he ended up with a commando.."

"Dad, Rocky is still there. He's playing in the championship there today."

"We'll work on that when I get to you....Uh, son...where exactly are you?"

"Iowa, dad. Injun country."

A safe house outside of Birmingham, Alabama CSA

"I have to go soon. Before the check in for the game..."

"So do I."

"Sometimes I think....."

"What do you think, sweetheart?"

"Will there ever be a day...When I can love you and be free to do it?"

"You cannot love me."

"Who says? Them?"

"That badge says."

"That badge is not my heart.."

"My freedom is my heart."

"You freedom is mine."

"Are....you....sure?"

"Yes. I....love you, Siren."

Hoover, Alabama CSA -- 10:35am

"Listo?"

"LISTO! The package is loaded. We have the route from our people here."

"Hurry up, men. We need this at the stadium NOW! Get those computers to the broadcasting compound."

"Si."

A garage in Bessemer, Alabama CSA -- Noon

"These are the people that we are looking for. We are to neutralize them quickly and quietly."

"This is a switch. We're trying to save the live of somebody we want to kill?"

"Life's funny like that isn't it?"

"No more funny than a blonde belle about to marry a black fist."

"I know right?"

The Brecks' Hotel -- 1:45pm

"Brother, I thought you were dead."

"No way in hell I'd miss seeing you get a chance a play in this game."

"This is should be you, Lefty...Not me."

"Naah, been busy with the movement. It wasn't in the plan for me. But don't worry about that. You run one back for me tonight, man."

"I'll do that. We got catching up to do."

"We will. I assume uncle Herman told you nothing."

"Not a thing."

"Little brother. I promise. We will catch up. You just play hard tonight. I'm proud of you."

The Panthers' motorcoach toward Legion Field -- 3:00pm

"See how you've changed things? My daughter wears your jersey."

"I told you Mr. Wittum. One land. One people. And tonight? One team. One championship."

"I'm gonna do my damnest to keep your jersey clean out there."

"I'm gonna do my damnest to make sure we get the winners' share."

A hangar at a CSAF reserve base outside of Birmingham -- 4:00pm

WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK FLYBOY?
    DON'T KNOW. I START ORBITER TRAINING NEXT MONTH.
    FLORIDA?
    YES
    WHAT IF I'M ABLE TO GET A TRAVEL PASS
    CAN YOU?
    LIKE I TOLD YOU I KNOW PEOPLE
    BE CAREFUL
    YOU ARE WORTH THE RISK, FLYBOY.
    IF YOU DO...YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, RIGHT?
    YOU'LL HAVE ME NAKED BY THE END OF THAT SONG ;)

SEC Pro on Dixievision broadcast booth at Legion Field -- same time

"You have been one of most steadfast proponents of the integration of SEC Pro, what has kept you staying in that opinion even with opposition?"
    "Mr. Adande, there is nothing that can stop and idea who's time is NOW. Last season was that NOW time, you see. And look down there at that field.
    You see the two best teams in this league. Brecks and Panthers, and I'll tell you son, they would give any team in your Champions League a run for their money
    And you know why? Mr. Adande, why I can say that now? Because our BEST players are out there. All of OUR BEST. Imagine if we kept our black stars down here.
    Imagine what the football would be like for SEC Pro. Imagine if Steve Spurrier had a Devante Parker to throw to?
    Look at the most exciting player in our league. Imagine Spurrier's mind inside with Kenny Stabler's wild streak...and Tyler Frederickson's ability to run. That's who
    Cameron Newton is? And look what he's done not just for football, but he along with so many other have done for the nation?
    "Excuse me for being one of those 'Godless Californians' but. Can you expect Free North America to be anything other than skeptical?
    "No Mr. Adande. I can't. But I will say this. And I'll say it on the record, too. They are fine people in sports in the CSA who committed to this process. I am one of those.
    I'm asking you, Mr. Adande and others on the other side. HELP US! SUPPORT US! STAND WITH US! My hope and wish is this sport united to where someday we shall have
    a Super Bowl in Atlanta, or Miami or Dollywood. It can happen, and I believe it will."

Mr. Adande...off the record?

Yes?

The genie of revolutionary change is out of the bottle. He ain't going back in. But its gonna be a hard rain fallin'. I hope we aren't mushroom clouds before it happens.

JUST THE FAQ: 51st Don Hutson Bowl
    What: SEC Pro's First Division Championship Game
    Where: Legion Field Birmingham, Alabama CSA
    When: 6:35pm ET Sunday February 5, 2017
    Who's Playing: Louisville Brecks (17-2) vs. Charlotte Panthers (17-2).. The Panthers are the designated home town and will wear dark jerseys
    Who won last year: Charlotte Panthers 62, Dollywood Destroyers 34
    The last time Louisville played in the big game: 2015. The Brecks outscored the Miami Seahawks 63-56 on the final minute of regulation
    The last time Charlotte played in the big game: 2016. The Panthers, led by an MVP performance by Cameron Newton sunk the Dollywood Destroyers at Dollywood

Television: Dixievision (Tony Schiavonne play-by-play, Phil Simms, Color Commentary, Cowboy James Storm, sideline reporter, Shannon Spake, sideline reporter)

National Radio: Dixie Radio Sports (Judson Munson play-by-play, Chris Doering, color commentary)
    Charlotte Panthers Radio: (Mick Mixon, play-by-play, Marc Outzen, color commentary)
    Louisville Brecks Radio: (Steve Raible play-by-play, Will Wolford color commentary)

Pre-game odds and ends
    Confederate National Hymn: Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
    Confederate National Anthem: Brittany Howard with the Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
    Flyover: CSAF 1st Frontal Aviation Squadron
    Halftime Show: The Dollywood Divas Tour All-Stars
    History: The 51st Don Hutson Bowl will be the first attended by a commissioner of the UNAPFC. UNAPFC commissioner Demaurice Smith was on hand as an observer of theThursday meetings between President Newton Gingrich and a delegation of players representing the Brecks and the Panthers. In a sign of goodwill. Steadman Shealy will attend the UNAPFC Super Bowl Championship in Havana, Cuba two weeks from tonight.

"Good evening from a rainy Birmingham, Alabama. The great Don Hutson. Football star, businessman and a founding father of the SEC Professional Championship began his legend just down the road at the University of Alabama.
    Tonight for the 51st time we celebrate the game that bears his great name. The Don Hutson Bowl Championship...I'm Tony Schiavonne, along with 2-time Hutson Bowl MVP Quarterback Phil Simms...Shannon Spake and special treat Cowboys James Storm will be on the sidelines.
    Phil Simms, the two best teams in SEC Pro's Championship Division will clash. The last two Hutson Bowl winners. This could be one of the all-time greats.

Tony, this game has everything you'd want. Star players. The two best offenses and the two best defenses in football. And you have stories. I've learned from a source with the Brecks that Brecks starting QB Chris Redman 19-year vet. 40-years young, is playing his FINAL professional game tonight. He has got a lot of firepower the 1-2 punch of Clem Fairbrough and Dominique Brown in the run game, Devante Parker the deep threat downfield. All-SEC Pro tight end Jacob Tamme, and the backup qb rookie sensation Hunter Parlow, you remember his heroics for Clemson in the Sugar Bowl last season. He's been a triple threat off the bench for the team.

And then there is Panthers. That swarming defense led by those intimidating linebackers, Clay Denman, Chase Cain and Thomas Davis. The tough running attack led by Chuck Gannon..and of course...BIG CAM! Cameron Newton. You know what that colored comet can do. He can throw it. He can run it. But this season he's shown. He can think the game. He can lead from the pocket. He become a better quarterback not just an athlete, and its helped make a good receiving corp and great one. And David Cutcliffe as head coach, using that Clemson TigerCat, multiquarterback set up, which the Brecks have copied in some ways.

Tony, tonight we may just get a greater glimpse of the future of SEC Pro...and it is a bright future...

I can't wait to kick it off. Brecks. Panthers. The Don Hutson Bowl....Coming up! You are watching the SEC Professional Championship.....on Dixievision

Last edited:
    Five Things (Con't) The 51st Don Hutson Bowl. The Oral History
  • Good evening. I'm Marty Smith. With the football season readying to start, tonight we at RAYCOM Sports take a look back to last season, and a Don Hutson Bowl no one will forget.

The thrilling game between the Louisville Brecks and Charlotte Panthers wasn't just an exciting game for football, it was a moment of national importance.

At a time when a nation needed a moment to think and heal, two football teams and a legion of special men played a special game that gave a nation that moment.

This is their story through their own words....

CAMERON NEWTON (Panthers quarterback -- MVP of the 50th Don Hutson Bowl): I didn't play football to be some social hero or some great leader.

"Cameron Jerrell Newton, you have ascended to great heights. You sir, are a credit to the your people, and credit to the game. You are the MVP of this Don Hutson Bowl."

CAMERON NEWTON: But I've grown to learn that playin' ball, means more here than just playin' ball.

"Ever since this nation has allowed my people to play, you've had those...Like Paul Finebaum among many of you....gentlemen and ladies of the press, who have called us everything but a child of God."

"Yet all we've done is play ball. No issues. No scandal. Just play ball."

JERRY RICHARDSON (Owner of the Charlotte Panthers): I've wanted integration for years. I felt it was good for business, but I never thought I'd integrate....quarterbacking.
    When you think of a quarterback. You think of titans. Heroes. Charlie Connerly. Steve Spurrier. Kenny Stabler. Johnny Reaves. Richard Todd. Those boys.

Tall. Commanding...and yes....White.

With their first round pick in the 1999 SEC Pro Draft, the Savannah Aviators select Chris Redman, quarterback, Louisville..

JERRY RICHARDSON: Well during the developmental league thing? I saw tall, commanding, a rifle arm...And he was black..

So what? I saw this boy, play. And I saw him doing what he did in Asheville for us.

Two years ago, a different quarterback was writing the story of his rise. A rise that was 17 years in the making

"Redman, swing pass to John Carter Heinz, he crashes into the endzone...TOUCHDOWN BRECKS 34 SECONDS LEFT AND THE BRECKS TAKE THE LEAD 62-56!!!"

Chris Redman, after years of frustration as a good player on bad teams, finally had what he wanted most. A championship, and a status as the best in the game.

CHRIS REDMAN (Brecks quarterback): After years of being called a bust, and years of losing. And years of great season going no where. To finally get a chance by coming home and winning a championship was special. When you get that feeling, you get greedy for it.

The next year, the Louisville Brecks entered the season as the favorite, but throughout the season, another team dominated the headlines as the Charlotte Panthers notched win after win, going unbeaten in the regular season.

On a cold night in Charlotte last January, the Brecks and the Panthers would meet for right to go to the Hutson Bowl.

JOE FEDERSPIEL (Brecks head coach): Charlotte beat us 33-24 during the season, but that was early in the year and we didn't have film on Cameron Newton then. Now we had a season's worth on him and we were confident we could win.

RALPH LYLES (Brecks defensive back/wide receiver): 60 minutes we fought with them, but when the Panthers needed a play, the difference was number 1.

"Newton rolls out, broke a tackle...he is racing around right end...20...15....10....HE'S COMING HOME MAMA!!! TOUCHDOWN PANTHERS!!!"

"The Panthers win it 45-38...They'll head on to meet Dollywood in the Don Hutson Bowl."

Marion Campbell (Dollywood Destroyers defensive coordinator): You give me two weeks, and I'll find a way to beat Jesus himself. I needed twenty-two weeks for that Newton boy. I thought Ken Stabler was dead. He came back to life in the body of a black man named Cameron Newton.

"Cameron Newton has put his own show here at Dollywood...as the Charlotte Panthers win their first SEC Pro Championship, destroying the Dollywood Destroyers 62-34."

JOE FEDERSPIEL (Brecks Head Coach): The first thing I remember about the game was weather...It was rainy, chilly. A good day for some real football.

DAVID CUTCLIFFE (Panthers Head Coach): It certainly wasn't Florida.

"A wet day here in Birmingham the temperature at 46 degree with a steady rain"

CHRIS REDMAN (Brecks starting quarterback): I had said that afternoon in the quarterbacks meeting that this would be it for me. My last game, and I wanted that ring. All those years. All those teams, to win one was special, but to walk away with another...Yeah I wanted it

"Chris Redman has 18 years of experience... We hear this could be the final pro game for him...

1st quarter -- Brecks ball --2nd and 6 at their own 35

CHRIS REDMAN: Coach Federspiel and offensive coordinator Clay Whitehurst wanted to give that Panther defense something to think about. They like to attack so we cross them up with play action, because we got the matchup we wanted....Devante Parker can beat any corner in this league, he can certainly beat Bobby Wendell

"Redman....has a man on the left sideline..Parker with two steps on Wendell...CAUGHT! FIRST DOWN...AND More. break and tackle.....Wendell jumps on his back and rides him down at the Panther 28! That is 37 yard and the Brecks are in scoring position!

THOMAS DAVIS (Panthers inside linebacker): You give Chris Redman and open man. He'll cut your heart out.

Three plays later , Dominique Brown turned a draw play into the first touchdown of the game.

Brown bounced off a tackler, stays on his feet...and HE CAN MOVE! HE CAN MOVE! TOUCHDOWN, BRECKS! DOMINIQUE BROWN ON A 33 YARD SCORING RUN!

FIRST TOUCHDOWN.jpg

DOMINIQUE BROWN (Brecks running back): We had the so worried about the pass, that it popped open for me on that run. We came off the field really confident that we score anytime, anywhere.

1st quarter -- Brecks ball -- 3rd down and 3 at the Panthers 16

RALPH LYLES (Brecks defensive back/wide receiver): We were in the "speed" package set out wide to the right..and the play was a set of slants and posts..I saw Josh Norman had the coverage on me, but he was playing off me...

CHRIS REDMAN: On the snap, my primary read is on Ralph. Ever since we started working some packages for Ralph, it opens up the offense. He's a terrific athlete. Much like his great uncle. My daddy told me about Leonard Lyles often and how great he was. Genetics are for real, huh?

"Redman back to pass in third down...FIRES DOWN THE MIDDLE!!!!!! LYLES HAS IT!! TOUCHDOWN, BRECKS!!!"

RALPH LYLES TD.jpg

CHRIS NORMAN (Panther cornerback): Lyles started the quickie outside and then beat me to the inside. He caught me napping...so did Redman.

CHRIS REDMAN: I was thinking, If I can get releases like this all day, we can score when we want to.

The first big plays off the Brecks will all done by natives of Louisville, and they stakes their hometown team to a 14-0 lead on the defending champs.

The Panthers took the ball and worked their version of the BisonCat. Cameron Newton and Garrett Cressley both ran and passed the ball downfield as quarterbacks, and ran the Brecks defense ragged, and then facing 3rd and 8 at the 11...

1st quarter -- Panthers Ball -- 3rd and 8 at the Brecks 11

CAMERON NEWTON (Panthers starting quarterback): A lot of people still didn't believe that we won it last year. And then there was the excuses. "Oh, its the offense" or "Oh, its a gimmick team" or "They aren't a REAL SEC Pro team". People didn't realize how good we were. How many different things we could do.

GARRETT CRESSLEY (Panthers backup quarterback): The formation called for me at the quarterback...and it split Cameron out wide left..Now one thing about Cameron...He's 6'5" 250 pounds and he's fast. Big and strong enough to get off the line and fast enough to beat his man...and oh, he beat his man..

"Cressley fires left...for BIG CAM!!! TOUCHDOWN PANTHERS!!!"

"Just like last year against the Destroyers, they split Cameron out and throw it to him and get six"

CAM CATCH.jpg

Cameron Newton then took his place and quarterback and handed off to T J Yeldon for the two-point conversion. The Panthers were on the board at 14-8 but it came at a price Yeldon took a hard shot to the ribs by Erik von Kreisdorf. The injury would sideline him for the game.

ERIK VON KREISDORF (Brecks cornerback): It's a physical game. What can I tell you. We hit hard. They hit hard. This isn't UNAPFC football.

CHASE CAIN (Panthers Linebacker): We have to hit hard and be tough. Its the only way to slow that offense down!

The first quarter ended with the Brecks leading 14-8, and they added to that lead early in the second quarter

2nd quarter -- Brecks Ball -- 1st and 10 at the Brecks 35

"Redman loads up deep for PARKER!!! Makes the catch and he is flying! Flying away...TOUCHDOWN LOUISVILLE BRECKS!!!

DEVONTE TD.jpg

DEVONTE PARKER (Brecks wide receiver): I got out of the blocks quick and got up field, and Chris had the ball right where I needed to be. Chris always puts the ball right there.

The extra point put the Brecks up 21-8

MYRON PRYOR (Brecks defensive tackle): Now we had to stop Cameron, and I'll tell you from playing that boy in the Sunday Negro League in Atlanta, damn hard to do. But we figure if we contain his runs, we do it...

KYLE SKINNER (Brecks linebacker): The problem is, God had to give that boy speed...and a gun. That ain't no damn fair.

2nd quarter -- Panthers Ball -- 2nd and 7 at the Brecks 38

The Panther line up in a 4-receiver set, including Rudolf Kolpakova, one of five Soviet Russians on the ball club...

Rudolf Pavelovich Kolpakova's journey to pro football began in a ballet studio. He was in an area company in Chelyabinsk, USSR and left to try out for the legendary Bolshoi Company. Unfortunately, he didn't make that team, and he couldn't return to Chelyabinsk. They felt he wasn't "good enough" for them.
    He also dabbled with the Confederate game in Russia, and his interest led him to Asheville, North Carolina, where he played in the newly-formed Prohbank league, and taught modern dance at a studio in perhaps the CSA's most eclectic city.

He ignored for most of the season as a reserve receiver for the Asheville Circuits. But after practice he'd run routes and catch passes for the team's starting tight end, who also out of place. The tight end had the best passing arm on the team.

In the final game of the regular season, they both found their places...together.

"Newton long pass....for dang it! Culpa...Kopa...That Russian Boy....TOUCHDOWN CIRCUITS!!!"

The Circuits fired in all their circuits in the playoffs, with a strong-armed new quarterback, who in turn unleashed a Russian receiver who ran and jumped like a deer.

A connection that carried them from Asheville, to Charlotte...to stardom.

RUDOLF KOLPAKOVA (Panthers wide receiver): When we played in the Summer League. We had a signal that if I could outrun the man on me, he would...audible? and find me...I gave him the signal

CAMERON NEWTON: You give Rudolf one step, and you can say do svidanya. That's Russian for "You Ain't Gonna Catch Him!"

"Newton fires long for Kolpakova....CAUGHT at the 15....10...5 TOUCHDOWN!!!!! TOUCHDOWN PANTHERS!!!!"
    "That is some football history Rudolf Kolpakova is the first Soviet Russian player to score a touchdown in a Don Hutson Bowl"

RUDOLF TD.jpg

The Breck lead was cut to 21-15

And on the next possession while under pressure Redman was intercepted by defensive end Shack Lawson.. Three plays later Cameron Newton stood in the pocket from the Brecks 27....and found Barry Brim in the endzone

BARRY BRIM (Panthers wide receiver): "I didnt think he throw it. von Kreisdorf had the coverage, but that's Cameron. He has a lot of moxie...He'll sling that thing, and put it where only I can get it.

RALPH LYLES: He put that ball right on a target. So much those who say he can't throw from the pocket.

The quarterback who was doubted back in the Prohbank Developmental League when he came off the bench to win a championship, had erase a 14-point gap and the Panthers led 22-21.

But, Chris Redman knows about being doubted, too. In 1999, he was the first round draft pick of the Savannah Aviators. In five years there, he was a bright light on a bad team that got relegated in his second year. From there, he landed in East Tennessee, and Memphis before the Brecks brought him home six years ago. He won the starting job in his second year and led the Brecks into the playoffs for the first time in a decade. Two years after that, he was throwing the winning touchdown with second left to bring the SEC Pro title to Louisville.

Late in the first half he led a 6-play 77-yard drive and with :55 second left, he threw for the endzone on 3rd down

2nd quarter -- Brecks ball -- 3rd and 4 at the Panthers 28

ELMER INMAN (Brecks wide receiver): We had a 4-receiver look in. I didn't think he'd throw it to me....I was shocked when I saw the ball coming on the "go" route!

Redman for the endzone...DIVING GRAB TOUCHDOWN BRECKS!!!! INMAN WITH A CIRCUS CATCH!

ELMER INMAN: I thought Chris led me too far, but I stretched out for it. I still can't believe I caught it!

28-22 Brecks. But a Richie Boyd kick return of 45 yard set up a short field, and Newton rushed them up to field goal range, and Dan Utley connected from 39 yards out as time expired.

Brecks 28, Panthers 25 HALF

3rd quarter -- KICKOFF --

BEN BAXTER (Panthers Punter): I knew what Ralph Lyles could do. In October when we lost in Louisville he ran one back 97 yards for a touchdown. I didn't want to kick to him....

"Baxter boots the ball...We are back underway, with 30 minutes to decide a champion..."

MARCUS VICK (Brecks defensive back/kick returner): The ball was coming to me, I saw Ralph float ahead to start getting a block

The ball comes down to Vick, 1 yard deep...

MARCUS VICK: I ran it out with Ralph ahead of me, but then I saw my alley to the left and the first wedgebusters were handled...Ralph plastered the first tackler in that hole..It open field.

Vick 25...30....35....WHOA BABY HE COULD GO!

BEN BAXTER: Worst damn nightmare for the kicker. This kid could run...fast.

45....50.....40.....One man to beat..

MARCUS VICK: I know their kicker has some speed, I had to hit the jets on him.

NOBODY WILL CATCH THIS GUY!!! NOBODY...10....5 TOUCHDOWN BRECKS TO START THE SECOND HALF!!!! MARCUS VICK WINS THE SPRINT RACE IN THE BRECKS ARE UP 9!

marcus vick.jpg

LEE CORSO (Panthers Defensive Backs and Special Teams Coach): Thats the worst thing to give up. The big return touchdown, because that can deflate you quick.
    But NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND!

3rd quarter -- Panthers Ball -- 1st and 10 at the Panthers 49

Cameron Newton fakes the handoff...Rolls left...HE'S GONNA SCRAMBLE AND RUN WITH IT...He has a hole...first down....40....35. 30....Forget it...He is GONE! TOUCHDOWN PANTHERS!!!! Cameron Newton for 51 yards on the keeper!!!!

CAMERON NEWTON: When I rolled out, I saw the linebacker scoot back and I saw Michael Oher just manhandled the defensive end.

MICHAEL OHER (Panthers tackle): I got good leverage on him. Hemmed that boy up in the yoke, and as I was blocking a saw this blur in black running fast...I had to turn and see that it was Cam!

C.J. SPELLMAN (Brecks Safety): I've never seen a quarterback turn the corner and race down the field like that. Not even in the underground.

Newton ran in for the two-point conversion and the lead was at 35-33, Brecks.

And he wasn't done.

3rd quarter -- Panthers Ball -- 2nd and 12 at the 50...

Newton back the pass....The Brecks bring a blitz....Gets the pass away....DEEP FOR.....

TYRONE PROTHRO (Panthers wide receiver): I just ran like hell downfield, and then hear crowd rise and I look up. IT'S THE BALL

typro.jpg

PROTHRO...CAUGHT AT THE 10....NO CONTEST...TOUCHDOWN PANTHERS!!!!!!!

JACK BRIDGES (Brecks Safety): Blitzing Cameron Newton can always leave you open to getting beat. This was one of those times.

The extra pick put the Brecks up 40-35... But Redman and the Brecks drove down again..7 plays 80 yards...

Two passes completed on the drive went to rookie Hunter Parlow. A young man from South Carolina who had the been the toast of a nation the year before with a stirring Sugar Bowl win that vaulted Clemson to the National Championship

CLAY WHITEHURST (Louisville Brecks Offensive Coordinator): When we got this kid in the draft I thought we had Chris Redman's heir. But when we got the training camp, we realized we had to get this guy on the field. So we worked him as a back and a receiver and put in a package to get in the game.

3rd quarter -- Brecks Ball -- 1st and 10 at the Panthers 12

Redman gets the snap quick throw inside to Parlow.. caught at the 10...BREAKS A TACKLE!

HUNTER PARLOW: I put a another move on one of their defensive backs, I think it was Norman, and from there I just wanted to score anyway I could..

Parlow races in...TOUCHDOWN BRECKS!!!!

42-40?? Yes, Brecks back up 42-40 and as was the case in three of the last four Hutson Bowls, defensive coaches are pulling their hair out.

BUDDY CURRY (Panthers linebackers coach): I was think that we better make sure Cameron gets the ball last because we couldn't stop them

CLAY WHITEHURST: I love putting up the scores, but realizing that 42 isn't going to be enough puts things in a whole 'nother dimension.

REX RYAN (Panthers defensive coordinator): I was praying for Cameron to not have another big play. We needed a long drive.

Rex Ryan got that, as the Panthers put the ball in the hands of their backs and on the ground. They went 81 yards in 10 plays...every play was a run...

CHUCK GANNON (Panthers running back -- team's leading rusher in 2016) We needed tough yards on that defense and that is where I go to work. Where we go to work.

3rd quarter -- Panthers Ball -- 2nd and 8 at the Brecks 19

CAMERON NEWTON: The play was "37 Zoom Iso Broadside." In it why wanted to seal things inside so that Chuck Gannon could float outside. If we did it right, he's only have to beat a corner or safety

Gannon turning up field at the 18...with room.. 15...down to the 10.

C.J. SPELLMAN: I was on that boy like a missile. He'd get the first down maybe, but that was all he was gonna get

CHUCK GANNON: I had decided I wasn't gonna try and fake him out. This was man against man. The better man wins.

gannon td.jpg

Gannon at the 10...BREAKS THE TACKLE HARD...AND HE'S GONNA ROLL IN LIKE A STONEWALL TANK!
    TOUCHDOWN PANTHERS!!!

Gannon's run put the Panthers ahead 47-42, and it stoked the Panthers' beleaguered defense

JEFF COLBY (Panthers defensive end): We needed a play like that to get us in the mood to hit somebody. We swarmed them but we didn't put on helmets under their chin the way we needed to. But after that play we did.

The third quarter was taken up by the Panthers defense hounding Chris Redman, but the Brecks defense also held...The game went into the fourth quarter at 47-42.....until the longest play from scrimmage of the game.

4th quarter -- Panthers Ball -- 2nd and 10 at the Panthers 21

Newton gets the shotgun snap.

JACK BRIDGES: I'm think "When does Newton scramble again"

Newton to pass...DOWN THE MIDDLE DEEP....

SHERILL BANKSTON (Brecks linebacker): I was in the game holding Robert N's spot while he was getting an ankle checked out...They had me covering Richie Boyd. Now, I'm at what the Bible calls a "competitive disadvantage"...and it showed.

RICHIE BOYD (Panthers running back/flankerback): On the snap my job was get open anyway I could. When I saw Bankston on me in man coverage I figured that if I can get off the line, I would just bolt down the field...and Cameron saw it...and one thing about Cam, If he sees you open, that ball is coming hard and fast.

Caught by Boyd at midfield, and look at him go...40...30....20....10...GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! TOUCHDOWN PANTHERS!!!

If that scoreboard was a pinball machine, it will be screaming "TILT!"

CAMERON NEWTON: No two ways about it, Richie Boyd can run

JACK BRIDGES: Richie Boyd could be a world-class sprinter

Boyd took home a Bronze at 200 meters and was part of the CSA's surprise 4x100 meter relay win at the Fellowship Games in Miami last summer. In college at the University of the South he was a CCAA sprint champion. His hands and speed put the Panthers up 54-42. A 12-point lead with 10 minutes left to play..

DAVID CUTCLIFFE: At the point I thought maybe we finally threw the off.

CHRIS REDMAN: After that long-ass touchdown, I could see our sideline was down. Maybe it wasn't our day. I just grabbed my helmet and decided to get the game back

Redman led a 75-yard march to the end zone mixing runs and passes to get down to the Panthers 16. And then finding his mark on 2nd down

Redman loads up for Danny Shelton....Diving grab TOUCHDOWN BRECKS!!!!!

DAN SHELTON (Brecks wide receiver -- 13-year veteran who is #3 on the SEC Pro all-time receptions list): That was perhaps the best catch of my career, I had to laid out for it, and at age 34 you wonder if you can still go full out to get a pass, and we needed that pass.

Hunter Parlow took a snap and raced around left end for the 2-point conversion. The score was 54-50.

And when the Panthers were stalled out with 4 minutes to play. Redman return to the field with the ball at the Brecks 16, and worked a mix of short passes, and timely runs by Dominique Brown and Dan Evans to the Panthers 47....and then on play
    action on 2nd down...Redmon went to the long pass.

Redman up top...deep to Huddleston....Nate Huddleston snare it...and he will head home untouched...TOUCHDOWN BRECKS...AND WHAT A TURNAROUND! THE BRECKS LEAD 56-54!"

LOUISVILLE LEADS.jpg

NATE HUDDLESTON (Brecks wide receiver): When I saw that pass into my hands, and saw nothing it front of me, I was never more happy. I look at the bench and at my boys in the end zone thinking. "I might have made the winning touchdown in the Hutson Bowl" I'm a boy from East Tennessee. Bristol, and I feel like I just won at Bristol and I'm in victory lane!"

The extra point made it 57-54, in another basketball-on-grass Hutson Bowl. Fitting since Louisvillians love basketball. Two years ago, the Brecks won another score-a-minute championship 63-56 against the Miami Seahawks...

But the Panthers had the ball and 1:58 left on the clock.

DAVID KNIGHT (Panther receivers coach): 2 minutes left, and you have Cameron Newton. And I could tell on the sideline looking at him. He looked confident. I saw him gather the offense on the sideline as the kickoff went out..

JOHN WITTUM (Panthers guard): He told us, "Everybody block. Everybody run. Everybody catch. We're winning the game."

CHUCK GANNON: There was no doubt his mind that we'd score.

RILEY GALSTEINER (Panthers wide receiver): 11 years in SEC Pro and I've never been in a moment in tight game were there was no stress. That boy knew we'd execute. He knew it.

CHUCK GANNON: If there's no doubt in your quarterback's mind. There will be no doubt in your mind.

Newton at the 15...underneath to Scott Campbell...short catch...scampers for the first down!

Newton throws right to Scott McVase....catch...runs for the first down...gets it to the 34

Newton handoff Paul Lincoln left side 35....40....dropped at the 44 for another first down.

Newton down the middle to Grice...diving catch first down...they are across midfield!

Newton was using the uptempo game and when he wasn't quarterback...the beat went on, even with the clock running....

1 minute left....Cressley throws the out pattern to.....NEWTON...CAM NEWTON his third catch of the day, and he bashes to the first down.

ROBERT NKIMDICHE (Brecks linebacker/defensive end): SOMEBODY STOP THEM!

Nkimdiche did stop them momentarily, forces Newton out of bounds for 2 yard loss. Then pressuring him into an incompletion.

For the Panthers it was 3rd down and 12 at the 35 yard line...The clock showed 29 seconds left...Dan Utley was warming up for the field goal, but Newton had an different idea.

CAMERON NEWTON: I told coach let try to win it here. The way Redmon was throwing the ball. I didn't want to risk overtime. We have a chance to win it. Lets do it.

DAVID CUTCLIFFE: Cameron was determined to win it here. And you hear often that..."Oh, those colored are too happy-go-lucky" and "they don't play to win, the play to entertain.."

Our quarterback wasn't about entertaining in that moment. He was about 53 guys celebrating a win. The same way he had been since i got to training camp last year

29 seconds left in regulation -- 3rd and 12 at the Brecks 35

Newton lined up with the Panthers "speed set" in the game.. He took the snap and scanned the pocket with the Brecks again on a blitz.

He scrambled to buy time....But then fired a bullet down the middle....to his friend from the developmental league..

RUDOLF KOLPAKOVA: I leaped for it, and it hit one hand. I clawed that ball like it was my favorite toy. I knew I was targetted.

JACK BRIDGES: I was looking to undercut him, make him lose the ball on the way down. But that Rooskie boy was strong

COMRADE KOLPAKOVA!!! ONE-HANDED! TOOK THE HIT. STILL ON HIS FEET AT THE 17....And makes his way to the 9!!!! FIRST AND GOAL!!!! TIME OUT PANTHERS WITH 15 SECONDS LEFT!!

MYRON PRYOR: I hit Cameron as he threw it..and then I saw him smirking. Big shit-eating grin on his face. He knew that pass was gonna work. He knew he'd score. He just knew.

15 seconds left -- Panthers Ball -- 1st and goal at the Brecks 9

CAMERON NEWTON: I told Coach Cut to bring in the "hands"

DAVID CUTCLIFFE: He said he wanted the "hands" unit. That is our best hands. They'll catch that ball no matter what.

RILEY GALSTEINER: When I heard "hands" I knew I'd be in the game for this moment. In last year's championship. I caught two passes. Last year was Cam's big day. He was everything for us. This year, it was still big for him....But the big key was, he had really learned how to lean on us all. Even if the record didn't show it, we were a better team this past season than in the undefeated season. That last drive showed that.

Newton underneath slant to Galsteiner...JAWOHL, RILEY!!!! TOUCHDOWN PANTHERS!!!!!

CAMERON NEWTON: Riley is really quick and he's sneaky strong. He can get off the line against tight coverage and he did right there, and got that ball to him. He did the rest.

RILEY GALSTEINER: There was no way on God's green earth I dropped that pass, even with Ralph Lyles bearing down on me.

RALPH LYLES: Cameron put the ball where it needed to be. I couldn't make a play and Riley had the angle.

NATE GARDINER: Just the joy of seeing that play...I felt "finally, we got the game".

CLAY DENMAN (Panthers linebacker): I wish there wasn't so much time on the clock...(laughing) We still had to stop them more time...

there was 8 seconds left when Ben Baxter boomed the kickoff out of the endzone.

Chris Redman would enter the field with his best receivers. He'd get one chance maybe two

JOHN WITTUM: I stood on the sideline scared. Redman was firing rocket all night

CLAY DENMAN: He had what....5 or 6 touchdown passes? He killed us.

CHRIS REDMAN: 6 touchdown passes, and I need 7 to win.

The Panthers lead it 61-57....8 seconds left....Redman's gonna let this fly far downfield.....INTERCEPTED!!! INTERCEPTED!!!!!! Chris Norman with a diving pickoff at the 19!!!! NO TIME LEFT ON THE CLOCK!!!! PANTHERS WIN!!! NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!!

CHRIS REDMAN: When you score 57 points, you normally expect to win.

DAVID CUTCLIFFE: We had the last shot, and we had the best guy in the league taking it.

JOE FEDERSPIEL: As disappointing as it was, it was fun to watch. I'd buy a ticket to see it again, but I want to change the ending...obviously.

JOHN WITTUM: What you saw was a man come of age as a quarterback. But I also saw a game come of age, too. When they started the whole integration thing, I didn't think we could come together like that. I was wrong....I'm glad I was wrong.

CAMERON NEWTON: I told Wittum doing the season. One people. One nation. and that day of the game I told him...One team. One goal.

JOHN WITTUM: One team. One goal....and I realize now he wasn't just talking about our team.

CAMERON NEWTON: One team. One goal. I felt that as I was walking off the field. Hearing our fans..

"CAM-RON! CAM-RON!"

"You hear the Panthers fans here at Legion Field cheering "CAM-RON".....Quarterback Cameron Newton, MVP of the Don Hutson Bowl for the second straight year, as the Panthers outlast the Louisville Brecks in a thriller. Our final score your Champion Charlotte Panthers 61, the Louisville Brecks 57!!!"

Charlotte Champs Again.jpg

Last edited:
    Five Things....#2 A night in Havana
  • Havana, Cuba -- 10:30pm local time -- Thursday February 16, 2017

Stephen Orr Spurrier, the Foreign Executive of the Confederate States of America had been to Cuba before as an ambassador.

This week he'd be there to see the one game he would have loved to have played in, again. A Super Bowl.

One of his security men took a foreign service Hendrick Cruze, part of the SEC Pro motorpool for Steadman Shealy, for a clandestine little trip.

The car was swept for bugs. Any CSS trying to tail was off the scent.

Nothing with left to chance.

The point was a meeting that was officially never going to happen...unofficially taking place.

Spurrier was on business. Not "official" business, but important nonetheless.

The car was stopped on a hidden side road by two armed black men.

The driver knew. This was the checkpoint.

"You will follow us. You will not deviate. We have a signal tracker in the car. You send ANY signals to any of your cissie chivatos come for us, we kill you."

"You kill me," Spurrier said. "You start a war no one can stop."

"We all already at war, maricon," the man said. "Whats the difference."

The Cruze followed the armed men's car down a winding road to a house.

It was well-protected, partly by the human guard, partly by the tropic forestation.

Spurrier was escorted out of the car and led inside.

When he entered the home. He found three men. One of whom is a legend, famous and infamous.

"As I watched you play ball from Cuba, I wanted your autograph," The man said. "Good for us to finally see each other in person. I am Andrew Young."

Spurrier answered, "No introduction needed. I know who you are. It is an honor."

"Executive Spurrier, I hear you may be a bad Confederate boy."

"You may have heard right, Reverend General," Spurrier said. "I do what I must for my country. That is why I'm here now."

Spurrier continued. "Ol' Charlie Moss Duke probably told you. That is correct. I am standing with the Fifth Column. But I realize and I'm sure you realize the great care that is needed."

"I do," Andrew Young said. "But Mr. Spurrier, do you truly understand the stakes of the decision you have made."

"Its a rope and a tree for me if we fail," Spurrier said. "I see it as I did when I was playing ball. Pitch and catch. Don't fail."

"Then that means for the elections?"

"I will see to it, and work with the Electoral Board to make sure that candidates who see the world the way you do will not be hindered from running."

"We'd prefer if the SCLC wasn't outlawed."

"You need to go slow on that one Reverend General," Spurrier said.

"But that's just the trouble...too slow... Gradual Integration... too slow... Some white participation...too slow... indifference to agitation too slow..."

"Oh, come on RevGen...don't give me that 'Mississippi Goddamn' stuff right now!"

"Mr. Spurrier, you have Gingrich's ear."

"And I want to keep it, sir. But we have to play the game a first down at a time right now...Besides, we may be meeting in front of the world this year.. Out in the open. I'm going to see that it happens."

Andrew Young's eyebrow raised. "I'm listening."

"I'm working on Gingrich to go along with something big for everybody...and I want our backchannel talks to go to the front of the line. If we are patient, we can score a coup for everybody."

"How?"

"I'm working toward announcing that the Confederate States will sign the Cairns Conventions."

Andrew Young face showed a look of shock.

"You bullshittin'"

Spurrier was cold sober. "I am 100% serious in saying that. This fall the new round of Cairns talks will happen...and I'm prepared to bring my country there...and I want to meet you there in the open, and commence peace talks. "

"Whats the price, Spurrier?"

"You stand down...at least in Arkansas and Mississippi. Agree to an election truce, or at least a hold in place. They are having me broker the moves in both states. With me in charge you will have a seat at the table. I promise you that."

"You can't back that promise up, and you know it.." Young said. "David Duke will have you killed."

"David Duke?" Spurrier laughed. "Right now, David Duke is chasing ghosts around the world...Ghost your boys created by the way."

Young smiled. "Don't know what you are talking about."

"Who's bullshittin' who now RevGen?"

"Listen, that also part of the deal." Spurrier said. "Any plans you have among our Orlando Pact allies, put them away for now."

"Mister Spurrier," Andrew Young intoned. "The SCLC doesn't export the armed struggle."

"To quote that TV show, that 'Constanza' guy? Yada, yada, yada. Some of my people got caught in that."

"Spurrier, you watch way too much 'Agent A'."

"Well it is Ariana Grande," Spurrier said. "She is rather attractive."

"Don't let Franklin Graham hear you say that."

"Little Frankie?" Spurrier said. "If only you knew, RevGen."

"Look, David Duke is trying to consolidate power as much as he can," Spurrier said. "I know how this game is played. We're hearing you and King Three. It is time for choosing! And my people, like Charlie Duke and others have chosen, but you know as well as I do we have to pick our shots."

"Spurrier," Young said. "I'm going to be watching you, closely. We will be watching you."

"I look forward to watching your grandson on Sunday," Spurrier said. "You must be proud."

"Always," Young said. "I never thought he'd get to play pro ball. Let alone play for the Dolphins...and in a Super Bowl."

"My sons team will be in the First Division next year," Spurrier said. "He went into coaching and damn he can coach."

"If I didnt get all into politics that is what I would have done," he said.

"You would have been a writer's dream," RevGen said. "That mouth never stopped moving you know that."

"I guess that makes me the white Herman Cain," Spurrier joked.

"You and Herman?" Young said. "That's a conversation I'd pay to watch."

to be continued.

Five Things..... #3 The New Ides of March
  • Cutler Coast Joint Naval Command Base -- Cutler, Maine Republic -- 10:00am Eastern Standard Time Wednesday March 15, 2017

Captain Blaine Whittington looked out giant window from his bridge to the docks ahead.

He saw the pomp, the ceremony, the spectacle.

From monitors and on smartphones he could hear the commentary.

The CSS Strom Thurmond was docking at its new home, and starting its new mission.

The most powerful carrier the Confederate States have ever built would be the spearhead of the nation’s most audacious mission.

The Confederate Naval Leviathan would set up a new shop overlooking perhaps its most hated rival on the seas.

"Let it be known here, at Cutler that our alliance of Godly people at this place have affirmed that we shall stand for what is right, what is true, and what is Holy in a sinful world!"

Admiral Dale Krieger's words boomed across the newly-built naval shipyard. The true believers clapped and cheered emphatically.

On the dais with the Admiral, the Maine President, Paul LePage roared in enthusiasm.

Susan Collins, the leader of the first opposition was blandly applauding. The look on her face shown a woman who had bitten into the most sour of lemons.

The Dixievision Maine cameras picked up the pageantry as the crew pipped off the ship and stood in formation.

Captain Whittington was the last to come out. As with the customs of the Confederate Navy, he would review his crew and then submit to the admiral of the command..

Admiral! Captain Blaine Whittington reporting to duty of the Confederate North Atlantic Command as ordered and issued, sir. I present for approval, the CNS Storm Thurmond, sir!

Captain, I heartily approve. Welcome to the North Atlantic Command. Carry On!

AYE! AYE! SIR!

Dixie Sailor Onward!

Dixie Sailor Onward!
    Dixie Sailor Onward!

And we steer by the Star of Our Lord!

to be continued.

Last edited:
    Five Things......#4 Russian Roulette
  • Philadelphia, Mississippi CSA -- 6:30pm Western Confederate Daylight Time Friday Monday May 1 , 2017

"Brothers and Sisters, as you know the selections are coming up for the NCRA Elections..now brother and sisters ask yourself, who in our district will go to Atlanta and fight for you interests."

"Brothers and sisters who has had your back. Who has best worked for your needs?"

"It ain't the go-along get-along types who are sucking up to the ConFed Dems and the Whigs"

"Don't send a house negro to do the work that needs doin' in the field!"

"AMEN BROTHER DUPREE! PREACH IT!

"This is an illegal gathering. You will disperse!"

"NOOOOO!"

Rev. Marcus Dupree. A preacher of the holy word. A spiritual leader among his flock at the main black church here in this Mississippi town.

A man of the pulpit, who has never shied away from struggle, even with the changes in it.

The Soviet Russian KGB man seeking to stop him was just another change.

"Brother tovarish," Rev. Dupree. "This is not illegal at all. Under the terms of the stand down agreement, we have right to be here as part of our legitimate business of our campaign for the colored congress."

"This is illegal..." the KGB man said. "This is illegal according to national and state statue."

"Then let someone from Mississippi say that!" A voice yelled from the crowd.

The KGB man blew a whistle..

At that instant, troops, but Russian and Mississipian stormed the gates.

The arrested hundreds..

Some got away..

One was in the crowd monitoring the scene...and the word got back to a someone who could do something about it.

A safehouse of the Unified Mississippi Command outside of town -- 2 hours later

"Where are they holding them?"

"At the Jail, comrade Pierre."

Pierre Beckford-Roquemont looked at his first officer...

"The KGB went rogue again. Violated the deal," Pierre said angrily.

"They need to be punished for it," First Officer Randall Third agreed. "I think now Havana will step in."

Neshoba County Jail -- same time

"What the hell is this?" Neshoba county sheriff Davey Bretherton yelled. "You busted up a legal political meeting. In violation of the agreement!"

"It was illegal and according to our mandate from your government in Jackson and in Atlanta we had to intercede," KGB Commander Ivan Streinikov croaked through through the speakerphone. "My people did their job and you are to not contradict their orders, Sheriff Bretherton."

"You are not going to stand for this are you?" He barked at the home guard leader.

"We are take our order from their lead, that's what Governor Barbour told us to do," the home guard leader said.

The Soviet Russian KGB leader also stood in, "Sheriff Bretherton, these orders come from your superiors. We are carrying them out."

"Well, I am the Sheriff of this county..."

The home guard area commander came in the room, one Jefferson Davis Stark. "And I am the home guard commander for the area, and under the emergency regulations I outrank you. Rev. Dupree is a KNOWN SUBVERSIVE...I plan on moving him and ringleaders into our custody. We will send them to regional command in Tupelo."

Sheriff Bretherton gulped at the thought. "They torture people there."

Sheriff Bretherton left the barracks and walked toward the motor pool. He saw a few of his deputies talking.

"What going on, fellas.."

"Uh Sheriff, uh...we just talking.."

"About?"

"Sheriff...Rev. Dupree ain't don't nothin' wrong...These damn Russians and these suck-ups?"

"We need to do something about this!"

Sheriff Bretherton closed his eye, and thought...

He took his cruiser, and snuck away from the barracks.

He remembered...."You'll know the truth when you find your own..."

He punched 55555

"Where are getting a signal on our secure channel, Commander Pierre..."

"He's at the county jail."

"I know, Sheriff Bretherton," we plan on moving on the jail as soon as we can.

"You better move soon, Pierre," the Sheriff said. "They plan on moving Rev. Dupree and some of the others to that torture house in Tupelo."

Pierre's light skin turned ghastly white with horror.

"We need a strike team NOW!"

"Some of my deputies can and will help you."

"I don't know about that," Randall said.

Bretherton was pleading. "The past is the past Pierre! We're tired! I'm tired! My deputies are tired! We will stand with you! I will stand with you!"

"We have to end this nightmare ourselves, together!"

Pierre looked at the man hard, trying to stifle a giggle.

"Davey," Pierre said. "You could win a CFA for that."

"Fuck you, fairyboy."

"You serious Davey?"

"Dead."

"Fine," Pierre said. "Do you have a secure means to contact your men. Your loyal men."

"I do."

"Get them together. Tell them to hold the barracks. No traffic in or out."

"What about you?"

"Strike team is coming," Pierre said. "Have faith."

THEY BROKE THE DEAL... OPTIONS?

MESSAGE FROM REVGEN YOUNG... BLACKBIRD.

an abandoned airfield in Tennessee -- same time

"We are getting an alert...strike package BLACKBIRD...ENGAGED!"

Within 10 minutes a hodgepodge of jets scream to the skies. Hidden in and order old hangars. They come out.

C-8s C-10s...and Plainsian Tigersharks...along with some newer C-16s

The skimmed the treetops to avoid the radar. The screamed into Mississippi. Some breaking east.. some charging deeper south.

near Neshoba County Jail -- 25 minutes later

A Neshoba county Sheriff's van heads toward the jail.

Sheriff Bretherton sees the van, and radios his men.

"Keep the plan. The play is about to go down...."

Inside the van a man driving is in a Sheriff's uniform..

Next to him, a woman. Tall. Blonde. Also in uniform.

Across the barrack lot, Davey makes eye contact with the passenger.

His heart rhythm changed...His goosebumps rose.

"Pierre you bitch!" he thought. "You had to deploy her!"

the cockpit of a C-16 "Gator" nearing the main state joint command HQ near Philadelphia -- 5 minutes later

"one mile to target......1/2 mile......BOMBS AWAY!"

the cockpit of a C-16 "Gator" nearing an airfield near Tupelo, Mississippi -- same time

"two minutes to target...all wings ready"

Neshoba County Jail -- same time..

All hands broke out of the van, and laid down grazing fire as the commandos stormed the holding area.

The deputies and Sheriff Bretherton covered themselves as they headed toward the cells, and opened them.

From outside the compound, snipers took shots at the KGB and home guard troops confused and trying to regroup.

Davey Bretherton could hear across the yard.

"Get the evacuation in place. Move! Move! Move!"

The KGB man was stalking her. The KGB man was close. She couldn't see him.

Davey did..

He raced across the yard amid the chaos..His sidearm blazing.

He raised his knife

Two shots hit the arm..

She turned around to see Danny boring in.

The KGB man didn't even have a chance to scream.

Davey turned as the KGB troop's head exploded.

He looked at her. She looked at him.

They both turned to the matters at hand.

STRIKEBIRD ALPHA REPORTING TARGET NEUTRALIZED

STRIKEBIRD BRAVO REPORTING TARGET NEUTRALIZED

"Gifts are wrapped...BUG OUT!"

Danny saw her take the RPG.

"Do svidanya, bitches!"

She fired..and then she grabbed him.

"Come with me, Davey."

"The Deputies left with them, too. To a man, those who survived fled."

Steve Spurrier's office at the Confederate Foreign Ministry -- 3 hours later

MISSISSIPPI IS BURNING. I GUESS THE WORD "AGREEMENT" DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO RUSSIAN, DOES IT?

YOU ARE TRYING OUR PATIENCE, MR. SPURRIER.

a secluded base camp 20 miles east of Philadelphia, Mississippi CSA -- same time

The could still hear the alarm and helicopter into Philadelphia the clamor of "what went wrong".

Davey Bretherton stared into the moonlight. There was no going back now for him.

He had drawn the line he was afraid to draw, trying to hold the line where he could. Trying to straddle it. He had to make a choice, and he made it.

He felt another line grasping him.

A line formed in a pair of arms.

"Thank you for saving my ass," her soft voice said.

"I did what needed to be done at the moment," his voice trying to stay even.

"You did what you do, because deep down...You love me," she said.

"I can't love you," Davey said. "I don't know you."

"Yes, you do." she said. "You just need to let go and let me in"

"But..."

"But what?" she said.

"I'm scared."

"I am too," she said. "I was scared in that crazy house they put me in. The only thing that kept me sane... was thinking of you. Knowing you were there. Even as your were mad at me you were there."

She looked at him. "And tonight, you were there, Davey."

He sobbed, "And Delilah, I always will be."

They embraced amid the chaos, amid the pain, amid the battle.

They embraced. They reconciled.

to be continued.

Last edited: