WI: All of Katherine of Aragon's children live to adulthood

Good chapter.

Am surprised no one has rid England of its troublesome Prince in exile...

Reformation in France? Hum.. might not last long methinks.

Good chapter.

Am surprised no one has rid England of its troublesome Prince in exile...

Reformation in France? Hum.. might not last long methinks.
Hmm, someone might. But not yet.

As for the reformation in France. Yeah that is not going to go over well with a number of his vassals.

Kitty Howard. After discussing it in length with Queen Katherine, the former did give his permission as Charles was currently eigth in line for the throne so he could choose his own bride. The wedding was a splendid affair, taking place in March. King Henry gave a toast, remenicising of his wedding with his own beloved Katherine who he proclamied was still the loveliest woman he had even laid eyes on.
Yay

Very good TL, just read all the current chapters. Things are going to be a mess when Henry VIII finally passes away, I hope things eventually work out for our future Queen Catherine. How bad will things get in the British Isles? Will it approach the levels of the Anarchy that Empress Matilda (and future Henry II) had to face? Keep up the good work 👍👍👍.

If I get one vote, I shall be a happy woman. If I get more than one, I shall be ecstatic.

If I get one vote, I shall be a happy woman. If I get more than one, I shall be ecstatic.
I voted. This story is one of my favourites.

Very good TL, just read all the current chapters. Things are going to be a mess when Henry VIII finally passes away, I hope things eventually work out for our future Queen Catherine. How bad will things get in the British Isles? Will it approach the levels of the Anarchy that Empress Matilda (and future Henry II) had to face? Keep up the good work 👍👍👍.
Forget to respond to you. It will be a mess indeed. It won't approach the levels of the Anarchy simply because it won't last as long. But it is still going to hell in a hand basket.

I voted for this along with several other timelines. Hope you don't mind.