What if Iraq conquered the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

avass23

Banned
In honour of my new video, discuss down below how you think Iraq could have achieved this feat and what the world would be like.
Video deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

avass23

Banned
Yeah but that wouldn't be as fun, plus how would the iraqi's get to America in that time period (especially being under ottoman rule)

avass23

Banned
Do you reckon Iraq would rename the US states? And what too? MOD EDIT Video deleted

Saddam Hussein discovers a tome containing ancient Sumerian magic that grants his soldiers magical powers, including the ability to open a portal to anywhere in the world. After conquering Israel in hours, the Iraqi Army appears in Washington DC and captures Congress and President Bush while other elements of the Iraqi Army secure missile silos.

avass23

Banned
Ban
Come on Iraq has the magic and awesome alternate history powers of abdul
Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 5.21.29 pm.png

avass23

Banned
i like the portal theory though, should have put that in but trying to think of a realistic way MOD EDIT Video deleted still 'fantastic' (1940's def) though

avass23

Banned
I don't even wanna say what they'd rename JFK international airport too, someone else do that for me

avass23

Banned
I was thinking they'd rename it OBL airport, man got assassinated to. (Osama Bin Laden Airport, Known for having the highest crash to landing ratio in the world)

avass23

Banned
I think that a kindly Mod needs to put this in ASB as soon as possible. Absent a magic portal it's impossible.
The point of the video is trying to imagine a very unrealistic alternate history and trying to think of a plausable way for it too happen. The discussion about portals is just a joke. MOD EDIT Video deleted

Garrison

Donor
The point of the video is trying to imagine a very unrealistic alternate history and trying to think of a plausable way for it too happen. The discussion about portals is just a joke. MOD EDIT Video deleted
And there is no plausible way for it to happen as has already been explained. If you think otherwise please present your ideas.

Why is this here? This is the definitive example of ASB. you have the most powerfull country the world has ever seen (The US weather you like it or not) the the ultimate trump weapon (ICBM/Nukes) multiples ways to protect the weapon and somehow a third world kadman from a country the size of a state is going to take it over?
This is complete ASB.
It would be more realistic to talk about what happens after the world is invaded like in Independence day or the old tv show V.

avass23

Banned
And there is no plausible way for it to happen as has already been explained. If you think otherwise please present your ideas.
Your taking this way to seriously, I'm saying that if Iraq (which I show in the video) invaded the USA by surprise they could possibly have won. I know it's pretty unrealistic

Status
Not open for further replies.