What if Germany never got invaded by the Allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban
To start this timeline off, i'd like to point out that this is my first discussion ever. I welcome collaboration from anyone knowledgeable on these topics; let us begin.
Nazism was like a fire, it burned hot but was snuffed out quickly. So to begin this discussion, I must go into some background about the third reich. My views are not politicized in any way. Hitler believed their to be a superior culture and race of humans; the Aryan race. This race consisted of people from Germany, France, the United kingdom, and several other countries. Hitler's eventual goals were to make them loyal to his country, in a peaceful manner. This was working before world war two; many popular leaders in these countries they wanted to reform their economies like Germany's economy as It was the fastest growing nation on Earth.
Hitler's true goals in the 40's went as shown:
1Defeat the polish (This timeline without the allies declaring war on Hitler he would be more demanding, and take even more of poland)
2:Improve relations with France and the United Kingdom (To avoid a war that would damage his fellow Aryan nations)
3:Set up defences on the Soviet border and invade Lithuania to restore former Prussian lands of western Lithuania.
4:Invade the Soviet Union
5:Support the fascists in a French civil war (If France exploded into a civil war)
6:Break his alliance with Italy and invade Italy, controlling northern Italy directly and setting up an Italian puppet state for everything south of Milan.
How would this happen? The allies didn't really want to declare war on the Axis in our timeline besides Winston Churchill. The people could have easily stood against a war, and rise for the fascist and isolationist leader Oswald mosley would rise incredibly. He would coup the government of the United Kingdom with the help of the king and establish a system where Oswald ruled with power and the king just was slightly more powerful than our modern day king. Parliament would be abolished.
What would actually happen? Hitler would successfully achieve all he wanted besides a complete invasion on the Soviet union. He would draw a line from Stalingrad north. Everything east Stalin would rule. Siberia is basically impossible to invade. The u.s probably still would go to war with the Germans, and beat the Japanese. The united states would fail against the German army as it defended all of it's coasts with the best armies in the world. The u.s would surrender giving the Germans war reparations. Italy would be invaded because of it's inferior race. Hitler would also negotiate with the u.s to bring the Japanese back to a independent nation; the Japanese were to Hitler honorary Aryan people. Germany would most likely be in a cold war with the u.s after 1950. They both would develop atomic weapons.

I am going to leave this scenario here! Looking for collaboration and feedback!

Last edited:
I came here from your other thread, but stopped reading at "Nazism was the most bright and intense ideology ever invented".

Thanks, but no thanks.

Hitler believed their to be a superior culture and race of humans; the Aryan race. This race consisted of people from Germany, France, the United kingdom, and several other countries. Hitler's eventual goals were to make them loyal to his country, in a peaceful manner. This was working before world war two; many popular leaders in these countries they wanted to reform their economies like Germany's economy as It was the fastest growing nation on Earth.
Hitler's true goals in the 40's went as shown:
1Defeat the polish (This timeline without the allies declaring war on Hitler he would be more demanding, and take even more of poland)
2:Improve relations with France and the United Kingdom (To avoid a war that would damage his fellow Aryan nations)
3:Set up defences on the Soviet border and invade Lithuania to restore former Prussian lands of western Lithuania.
4:Invade the Soviet Union
5:Support the fascists in a French civil war (If France exploded into a civil war)
6:Break his alliance with Italy and invade Italy, controlling northern Italy directly and setting up an Italian puppet state for everything south of Milan.
Again, where have you got all this from? Hitler aiming for peaceful loyalty?
How could Hitler take "more of Poland"? THe only way would be to attack the SOviet Union right away.
How on earth would he "Improve relations with France and the UK" whilst invading Poland and Lithuania and then the Soviet Union and supporting insurgents in France?
Why would he break his alliance with Italy and invade?

I take your word for you not being a Nazi. But I suppose you are in need of some more thorough background research.

Again, where have you got all this from? Hitler aiming for peaceful loyalty?
How could Hitler take "more of Poland"? THe only way would be to attack the SOviet Union right away.
How on earth would he "Improve relations with France and the UK" whilst invading Poland and Lithuania and then the Soviet Union and supporting insurgents in France?
Why would he break his alliance with Italy and invade?

I take your word for you not being a Nazi. But I suppose you are in need of some more thorough background research.
Hitler wanted a alliance with the Aryan people and saw t revolutions in all of their countries. Also, he saw southern Italians as inferior. That's why I have him annex lands south of Milan

So a Hitler is not liquidating all the groups he does not like or are we expected to ignore the Genocides? Sorry but this is written a little too pro Nazi for most peoples tastes.

So a Hitler is not liquidating all the groups he does not like or are we expected to ignore the Genocides? Sorry but this is written a little too pro Nazi for most peoples tastes.
Actually, that's his while reason for invading the soviet union besides oil. To Hitler, the allies were the side show.

And one last advice:
Taking both of your threads together, you seem to accord a lot of importance to the airy-fairy espoused visions of political leaders and then try to project them into alternate history. What is entirely missing, then, is any sort of reality check, and IOTL even a madman like Hitler did acknowledge some aspects of reality and behaved tactically. Keeping that out of the picture makes your sketches so weird. Hitler's fantasies about Aryans, yes, they did inform some of his policies, but he was well aware that the most Aryan nations he could think of, namely the three Scandinavian countries, were not fond at all of fascism. Hitler ranted about Aryanism, yes, but he knew that he couldn't craft an "Aryan Union" or anything of the sort, and that this would not solve any of the problems his regime faced. He had to win a war and acquire plunder. THat's why he went East.
Most of them were normal people that wanted out of the depression.
Ouch.

And one last advice:
Taking both of your threads together, you seem to accord a lot of importance to the airy-fairy espoused visions of political leaders and then try to project them into alternate history. What is entirely missing, then, is any sort of reality check, and IOTL even a madman like Hitler did acknowledge some aspects of reality and behaved tactically. Keeping that out of the picture makes your sketches so weird. Hitler's fantasies about Aryans, yes, they did inform some of his policies, but he was well aware that the most Aryan nations he could think of, namely the three Scandinavian countries, were not fond at all of fascism. Hitler ranted about Aryanism, yes, but he knew that he couldn't craft an "Aryan Union" or anything of the sort, and that this would not solve any of the problems his regime faced. He had to win a war and acquire plunder. THat's why he went East.

Ouch.
Well, the Germans only allied with the Italians for convenience.

Most of them were normal people that wanted out of the depression.
Ehh, kinda. But this fits more into the German people in general who voted for the Nazis.

Look the core believe of the Nazis was their manifest destiny to conquer living space in the east & settle it with German people. This was the key point in their believe system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich their goal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost their idea to get their new order

and if your read it you start to notice that the Holocaust was pretty much an early alpha version of what the nazis had planed.

So you now need some good reasons why all of this somehow vanishes from their ideas. Till now, your scenario doesnt supply them.

Ehh, kinda. But this fits more into the German people in general who voted for the Nazis.

Look the core believe of the Nazis was their manifest destiny to conquer living space in the east & settle it with German people. This was the key point in their believe system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich their goal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost their idea to get their new order

and if your read it you start to notice that the Holocaust was pretty much an early alpha version of what the nazis had planed.

So you now need some good reasons why all of this somehow vanishes from their ideas. Till now, your scenario doesnt supply them.
I like where your going with that. The "Undesirables" would probably be a large scale version of what happened in ww2. I'm sorry I didn't explain this. Small detail: Switzerland probably would have been invaded but been a tragic war.

Status
Not open for further replies.