What does an Allied Italy look like before, during, and after World War 2?

Wait how does the Italian American will respond to the surviving Italian fascist state? Remember did they support Columbus who will be controversial for treating the native like crap, so will they support Mussolini too?

I Want to know your response with that

Last edited:
Wait how does the Italian American will respond to the surviving Italian fascist state? Remember did they support Columbus who will be controversial for treating the native like crap, so will they support Mussolini too?

I Want to know your response with that

Well ambiguosly, a lot of emigrants left Italy due to the fascist regime still Benny had made Italy effectively one of the big boys of the new world order and apparently things run smoothly so there will be a certain level of admiration (still better be there than on the motherland except for visiting the family); i see more or less a common front in defending the regime from others criticizing but a lot of 'debate' internal at the community regarding it.

Regarding how long it will survive, well this depend on two question:
1 - how long the Abyssinian mess will tire the italian nation
2 - how long the fascist regime will keep the economy stable
Honestly it will probably till late 60's that fascism will exist, but between Benny death and the cost of Italian war in Ethiopia plus the mismanagement of the economy by the fascist (yes they were not really good at it)
Umberto II unless there is some cataclysmatic event will not dismiss the fascist till is clear that they are unpopular and the population will want them out even if he dislike them due to the fear of a civil war and the popularity of Benny, on the other side the fascist will not throw away the monarchy due to his popularity and the support of the army