TOAST3R - The One Awe-inspiring Scheme To Eternally Rule (3)

can toaster into space?

well, not yet

but hey at least it has poland

oItG6sv.png

Isn't it a reference to Estonians wanting Estonia to be considered a Nordic country? There were even several proposals to change the flag to be a Nordic cross instead of a tricolor. Either way it should be changed to "Nordic" or "Scandinavian" instead of Norse.

yeah

toast2r was getting bloated, the old colours didn't use the shaders, it wasn't exactly æsthetically pleasing, etc.

i just decided to reboot it

hey!

so russia's being a pain in the жопа, and i decided to do a vote on whether to do all oblasts like in toast2r or seperate them into an expansion pack

vote here
Expansion pack. There aren't as many people who are going to do timelines of Russia breaking into its constituents as there are people breaking, say, the United States into its constituents. (Although I do hold that many U.S. states normally don't need 2 or 3 colours either...)

The expansion pack idea seems pretty good. When you are done with the main scheme and still will have will and time to do this you should totally make expansion packs for all regions that could be used for a much more detailed maps. Although you should probably include some kind of warring stating that these expansion packs are not optimized for world maps and will work better on a smaller scale. Fantasy, Sci-fi and other ASB expansion packs also seem like a good idea for the future.

hey cool dudes!

russia is as always being a pain in the zhopa. so i've decided to just release a little patch with all i've done so far (not much)

as for why i'm not releasing these as full updates, i am determined to slot the balkans in as Jugoslavija

upload_2017-7-25_21-2-0.png