TOAST3R - The One Awe-inspiring Scheme To Eternally Rule (3)

Hey @XO Mapping how goes progress?

also, is the plan to do expansions/ region and theme focused (i guess like your heraldry expansion), like you said in TOASTER Sun and Moon still on the cards for when you done?

best wishes, and keep up the good work
from ML8991

Edit: woop #100 post :D

I've just started working on West Africa.
upload_2018-4-4_11-14-54.png

Expansions are still planned, though they'll probably come out long after the main TOAST3R is finished.

<3

Last edited:
Exciting to see and to read,

keep up progress, but yeh, expansions will be needed, me likey all da colours :p, so the more colours i see in a colour code, the better.

Best of luck,
from ML8991

Given in my own colour scheme I copied some of your colours I kinda feel in debt with yours. You can take or inspire from my own as much as you want.

Tbh I'd combine your idea of using famous paintings with mine of adding a small CoA in the right of the headings.

upload_2018-9-16_13-24-29.png

hey gang! the next update is going to be mostly tweaks to already-existing areas, but while i'm at it, i wanted to ask people which setup for the britain/england colours is best.

the top one is the how it is in toast3r
the middle one is how it was in toaster sun and moon, and is the one i'm leaning towards*
the bottom one is how it is in pretty much every other colour scheme

*this naturally raises the question of when britain stops being an empire; my personal take is that it is marked by the london declaration of 1949, which created the commonwealth in its modern form

I personally use the pink color for pre-unification England and the United Kingdom (including the times of the British Empire). The darker color could possibly serve for an independent England in a world in which UK still exists (as unlikely as it may be).