TL-191: The fate of Britain post-SGW

How would Britain be in Germany's sphere of influence? Even if the UK is 'assigned' to the German sphere through US-German negotiation, there's no way that Britain will simply fall prostrate before Berlin. They were defeated, not occupied, so the British public and political sphere are going to continue to see Germany as the country that obliterated parts of several major cities and presents the clearest threat not only to British interests, but the nation's very sovereignty. In other words, without a 'de-Silver Shirt-ification' occupation, the geopolitical outlook in London is going to remain fundamentally anti-German, even if the government adopts a more pragmatic stance in its relations with the Kaiserreich. If anything, Britain is much more likely to fall into the US sphere of influence, although I personally think they will remain outside both.
An anti-german UK is not going to survive. It is unconditional surrender or the bombing continues. The UK has no friends left. This means even something as drastic as the morgentau plan could happen here.

Honestly if the UK's still lost a second Great war, would this song exist and even if it is still exists would it be as popular as OTL as well as other UK song?

An anti-german UK is not going to survive. It is unconditional surrender or the bombing continues. The UK has no friends left. This means even something as drastic as the morgentau plan could happen here.
They still have the French, Russians and I guess the Canadians. The latter are not much use against Germany, but angry French and Russians are even if only as a distraction.
In the case of the former how about a Breton state a la Quebec :) ? Russia can be forced back by a series of client states a la post USSR OTL and part of Siberia can be transferred back to China from whom it was taken from in 1858/60 :).

India and South Africa will go independent and Australia will probably become an open US client.

For a Morgenthu Plan, you really need physical occupation. Whilst that could probably be done to France, an unoccupied UK is not really on the cards.

Surely, the Germans wouldn't just permanently bar the British (and Franco-Russians, for that matter) from owning WMDs (superbombs included) in the peace treaty that ends the SGW, no? Amongst other military restrictions. I think the Germans would do whatever it takes to cripple the British, and prevent another one of her cities from being nuked.

I'm not 100% sure of your meaning here as I think there might be a typo? In any case, I don't think the Germans could actually ban the British from owning WMDs - that horse has bolted. As I've previously argued, even if the UK did officially relinquish its nuclear programme in the peace agreement, there is nothing to stop them from renewing it when the moment is ripe. They have the research, the expertise and the facilities. Germany can only 'cripple' the British by occupying the country outright, and Berlin has much more important things to worry about in France, Russia and other parts of continental Europe.

I respectfully disagree, for several reasons. Firstly, Germany would not be able to impose an unconditional surrender on the British. Yes, they could keep dropping atomic bombs on British cities - at least, until they run out of bombs (they're not exactly a quick build). There's also the fact that, although the British programme was a little behind Germany's, the UK was still capable of manufacturing and using atomic bombs, so Germany would face further atomic destruction if the two decided to enter into a protracted nuclear war - is that a price Germany would be willing to pay?

I agree that at the end of the Second Great War Britain's allies were largely defeated, but I do not believe that this would facilitate a German invasion and occupation of the island of Great Britain (which is presumably what you envision, if you believe something like the Morgenthau Plan could be implemented). The Royal Navy was down but it not out, whereas the German fleet had been defeated in 1943. It's very unlikely that the Germans would have been able to construct a new fleet within two years capable of decisively defeating the Royal Navy in its home waters, whilst simultaneously fighting a bitter land war on several fronts. It would be much wiser for the Germans to focus their attentions on pushing Russian influence eastwards and crippling France - especially as it is those land powers that pose the greater threat to German hegemony.

So, yeah, how would the atrocities of the British Empire be seen ITTL? I imagine historians ITTL would argue that Britain's fall to *fascism was something which was connected to the atrocities of the British Empire and that the roots of British *fascism can be linked to the British Empire's mindset.

So, yeah, how would the atrocities of the British Empire be seen ITTL? I imagine historians ITTL would argue that Britain's fall to *fascism was something which was connected to the atrocities of the British Empire and that the roots of British *fascism can be linked to the British Empire's mindset.
Likely what we seen with German atrocity before the Nazis came to power as those atrocity’s were see a the prelude of the Holocaust and Nazis atrocities during WW2. So I imagine that pp will view the British Empire done in South Africa, India and Ireland be the preclude of the Sliver shirts crime on Ireland as well as Bomber Harris incriminate bombing run on Holland and German cities regardless of civilian losses.