TL-191: The fate of Britain post-SGW

Imagine the famine that hit India OTL but then the British lose the war. It would be the equivalent to the Armenian Genocide and would be bandied about to show how horrible and unjust the British were to their subjects.
And British colonial brutality in India and Africa might be seen as a precursor to the Mosleyite regime and the role of men who were involved in the administration of the colonies and/or colonial armies would be emphasized in historiography of the regime much like how people have drawn a connection between the Herero Genocide and Nazism.

You know, the scenario suggested above - with the Royalists & the Republicans vying for charge of the reconstruction under the distant, watchful scrutiny of the United States & the German Reich, with Ireland & Great Britain eyeing each other without the slightest particle of friendship (and possibly employed as proxies by the USA & Germany respectively), with some very angry colonials presumably headed home as the British Empire finishes going to pieces, would be a fairly excellent setting for a rather bleak Spy Thriller (I'd bet some nations would be very, very pleased to trade Great Britain's nuclear secrets for a consideration to the one willing to trade them, which the USA & the Germans are explicitly & understandably keen to prevent).
I would read that novel. (I can definitely see the British using their knowledge of nuclear weapons as a bargaining chip, both with the Central Powers directly, but also potentially offering various countries the bomb in exchange for help.)
One key question facing Timeline-191 after the Second Great War is just how willing the United States will be to do business with the British Empire as the price of giving Japan a seriously good kicking
The two biggest questions postwar are A) How much of their new empire can the Japanese hold onto now that their rivals are no longer all busy killing each other? & B) How well does the German-American alliance hold up? If the US and Germany decide they really want to stop Japan then Britain and/or Russia are in a good position to offer some help in exchange for loosening up the peace terms. If America and Germany fall out then the defeated countries may or may not be able to make that work to their advantage, though the may just be pushed arround on the new global chess board.
Still, pulling Russia out of the Entente orbit, however briefly, would be something of a coup - especially if such an accommodation were only the thin end of a wedge; on the other hand a US/Russia rapprochement might well give Germany night terrors to such a degree that the Kaiser's men would seriously consider an alignment with the British Empire
This reminds me of Rvbomally's The Big Switch (https://www.deviantart.com/rvbomally/art/Timeline-191-The-Big-Switch-533977973)
As for France, I’d be astonished if she had not turned to the CSA only AFTER making efforts to ‘turn’ the USA
A renewed Franco-American alliance would certainly be novel.
The USA and Germany will not seek to end Britain’s sovereign independence. But both Washington and Berlin will probably seek an end to the British Empire as any kind of rival/threat. The USA and the German Empire will split most of the former British Empire between themselves; the USA will take possession of any remaining British territories in the Caribbean and Pacific, while the Germans will take most remaining British colonies in Africa. Both Washington and Berlin will probably force Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa to sever their political ties with the British crown.
If that's what they do to Britain they're really going to skewer France. I assume. IIRC we don't really have a clear idea of how horrible the Silver Shirts, Black Hundreds, or Actionists were. We just know they worked with the Freedom Party and they're Axis Analogues and draw our assumptions from there.
There was a discussion some time back about nuclear proliferation in TL-191, where I suggested that Australia, going its own way with Britain in no position to help, would become something like a TTL South Africa--nuclear armed and very racist, in fear of domination by Japan or possibly India (a united India, following Japan's example, with its own superbombs). I suggested there that Australia would become a refuge for some CS scientists and die-hard Freedomites who avoid getting snatched up by the US. Despite that, perhaps Australia would be a viable ally for the US against Japan.

As far as the various dominions go, Canada is likely to be assimilated into the US during the twentieth century, South Africa reorganized into a German satellite, and India independent (as I said, probably rather militaristic and perhaps friendly with Japan). All of which adds up to Britain being an impoverished, bankrupt, bombed-out ruin that the Germans and Americans don't much feel like helping up.
Like mentioned above, I could see Britain distributing its formula. There's also the problem of Russia, as the Germans could theoretically occupy all of Britain but there's no way they could occupy all of Russia.

Honestly, Britain could go in any direction post-TL-191. In one TL I've seen Britain (and France) end up at the bottom of the pecking order in Europe for several decades following the Second Great War while in another the British monarchy is overthrown, Scotland and Northern Ireland declare independence, and England ends up like an analogue to OTL Japan in terms of its post-war status. For my two cents, I think the United Kingdom could be broken up into its constituent countries somewhat plausibly and England may end up lower on the totem pole in Europe than IOTL.

Honestly, Britain could go in any direction post-TL-191. In one TL I've seen Britain (and France) end up at the bottom of the pecking order in Europe for several decades following the Second Great War while in another the British monarchy is overthrown, Scotland and Northern Ireland declare independence, and England ends up like an analogue to OTL Japan in terms of its post-war status. For my two cents, I think the United Kingdom could be broken up into its constituent countries somewhat plausibly and England may end up lower on the totem pole in Europe than IOTL.
After being on the losing end of two major wars, I have little doubt the Scottish wouldn’t be looking to divorce themselves from England. Suck up to Americans and Germans, maybe with the Irish putting in a good word for them, and go for it.

Australia and New Zealand could try to pull an Austria or Yugoslavia from OTL. Maintain a position of neutrality and make sure they’re valuable enough to everyone that no one tries to mess with them.

Australia and New Zealand could try to pull an Austria or Yugoslavia from OTL. Maintain a position of neutrality and make sure they’re valuable enough to everyone that no one tries to mess with them.
And adding to the Austria parallels, the Australians might emphasize their origins as a penal colony where convicts were sent as an equivalent to how Austria claimed they were Germany's "first victim" IOTL.