TL-191: Featherston's Finest - Uniforms, Weapons, and Vehicles of the CSA and Freedom Party

Wonder how Native Americans will dressed like , Weapons and Equipment under the South.

I wonder how the Union would treat them after the Two Great war for being Allies of the Confederacy, highly badly

I know not a likely but I got to say anyway.
What would Modern CSA look like in TL191 like how the USA will release the Confederacy to any Nation again?

In the series they depicted as like the USA uniforms in OTL, so what about like a Modern C.S.A be like the US Uniform or something else entirely?

Kinda Like this for a Modern CSA uniform

1655233084771.png
1655233241509.png
1655232827147.png

I know not a likely but I got to say anyway.
What would Modern CSA look like in TL191 like how the USA will release the Confederacy to any Nation again?

In the series they depicted as like the USA uniforms in OTL, so what about like a Modern C.S.A be like the US Uniform or something else entirely?

Kinda Like this for a Modern CSA uniform

View attachment 750168View attachment 750170View attachment 750165
If the Modern US military uniform ITL is going to be similar to OTL German ones, then the modern CSA one is likely going to be similar to the OTL US ones. TBH, I feel as though the Modern CSA military would've had to use UCP camo first.

I always felt that eventually the US would have to let the South go, similar to the breakdown of the Communist Block. Only unlike the former Eastern Block nations they don't have the EU & NATO to turn to, mixed with Uncle Sam still being top dog. So think a lot of Eastern Block nations immediately after the Cold War with them still using mostly 20th century surplus.

I always felt that eventually the US would have to let the South go, similar to the breakdown of the Communist Block. Only unlike the former Eastern Block nations they don't have the EU & NATO to turn to, mixed with Uncle Sam still being top dog. So think a lot of Eastern Block nations immediately after the Cold War with them still using mostly 20th century surplus.
Instead of US fully committing and assimilated South from no problem TL191 After the End style.
U.S still don't have the enough Manpower and Population to control the South to forever, especially after the cost of two deadly wars in an 20 Century where it Generation decline like with Russia in OTL.

If the US going to collapse either the CSA will be a rump State like with Belarus in Russia in TL or would be like Ukraine who want US to stay away from the CSA.

The CSA is not alone they have the Empire of Brazil and Japan and also Germans that could help them Monetize and Defend against US Aggression like with Ukraine in OTL

Instead of US fully committing and assimilated South from no problem TL191 After the End style.
U.S still don't have the enough Manpower and Population to control the South to forever, especially after the cost of two deadly wars in an 20 Century where it Generation decline like with Russia in OTL.

If the US going to collapse either the CSA will be a rump State like with Belarus in Russia in TL or would be like Ukraine who want US to stay away from the CSA.

The CSA is not alone they have the Empire of Brazil and Japan and also Germans that could help them Monetize and Defend against US Aggression like with Ukraine in OTL
Only none of those powers would be in a strategic position to help defend the returned CSA. It's not like with the current events of Europe where Ukraine is right next door to the EU/NATO block.

I doubt the US would face the same generational decline of OTL Russia.

Only none of those powers would be in a strategic position to help defend the returned CSA. It's not like with the current events of Europe where Ukraine is right next door to the EU/NATO block.
Agree with that, Modern CSA gonna be screwed either way even if Brazilian and German want help.
I doubt the US would face the same generational decline of OTL Russia.
I have strongly disagree with that.
Even though US wouldn’t have to same amount out of death as Russia, Two costly Great War will definitely effects American population in coming decades and Descendants I usually will be still live in OTL will Never existed because of Amount of Death ☠️ In FGW and SGW have Millions of deaths.

SGW will probably Be the Most Devastating to American population especially in Midwest and Maryland be most devastated hit by Featherstone Invasions.
Wouldn’t be at devastating as Nazi invaded of Soviet Union, would still have affected the Population of America 🇺🇸

There’s gonna be Traumatized and Shrieking population of USA like with the Poland 🇵🇱 and Russia 🇷🇺 Years after the SGW.
This even not mentioning that the CSA and Mormons will not help’s the US Shrinking problem because The South was Devastated by the SGW and If South have the Same casualties as the Germans in WW2, then it’s wouldn’t help the USA population problem.

The Mormons gets deported to Hawaii, so they wouldn’t helped their U.S shrinking problem and the Canadians that will help the US population decline but that’s only 7 million people, but hey it’s better then nothing.

it wouldn’t be at the Same Delicime because as Russia, but U.S. echo the same sentiment as Declined population

Why won’t be as devascing as he the Soviet. it would however still affects the US Population

Last edited:
There are a lot of other factors that lead to Russia's demographic decline then just WW2. From addiction to climate to economic to people moving abroad etc all combined together.

There are a lot of other factors that lead to Russia's demographic decline then just WW2. From addiction to climate to economic to people moving abroad etc all combined together.
Yeah their were, but WW1 and Especially WW2 affects Russian population drastically and yes Economic did helped Russian to move our Russia but I don’t think it would be as Extreme. so we both agree on that one. Even still the worst economy won’t be as big as OTL US and Plus having to deal with southern Mormon and Canadian wouldn’t give people the reassurance.

All right then why are we disagree on the population of the US declining and such and such. Let’s just agree to disagree all right so no drama or intervention Mod, so send I disagree with you on a topic but let’s shake hands and move on all right 🤝

Hey guys I wonder about something, Do you think that there will be Confederates edit videos like with the Wehrmacht edit in OTL?

Like having TL Europeans teen and young adults have SGW Confederate edited videos in Alternate YouTube like with Wehrmacht edit videos.
Specifically highly in Britain and Germany kids editing SGW Confederate videos, those videos will highly have the “Johnny reb is clean” myths in TL191 YouTube.
So imagine Confederates troops being in these type of Videos like these vid.
is this likely or it’s just got Butterflies effected?

Hey guys I wonder about something, Do you think that there will be Confederates edit videos like with the Wehrmacht edit in OTL?

Like having TL Europeans teen and young adults have SGW Confederate edited videos in Alternate YouTube like with Wehrmacht edit videos.
Specifically highly in Britain and Germany kids editing SGW Confederate videos, those videos will highly have the “Johnny reb is clean” myths in TL191 YouTube.
So imagine Confederates troops being in these type of Videos like these vid.
is this likely or it’s just got Butterflies effected?
I don’t think the British or French teens would necessarily endorse Freedomite Confederacy. During the Great War books there were a couple of instances where a British character or Canadian saw the Confederates as Allies of convenience and despised their rampant racism and hypocrisy. Im sure there will be some but not nearly to the degree of Nazi glorification of today by some.

Last edited:
I don’t think the British or French teens would necessarily endorse Freedomite Confederacy. During the Great WR books there were a couple of instances where a British character or Canadian saw the Confederates as Allies of convenience and despised their rampant racism and hypocrisy. Im sure there will be some but not nearly to the degree of Nazi glorification of today by some.
While Brits and Frenchies teens Was certainly don’t like it, I do think however that may German kids will likely do.
They didn’t go on combat like the Americans did and they didn’t have to deal with them being ally, so expect many of German Austrian and even some Eastern European kids edit videos of the Confederacy army in SGW.

I might be wrong with this but it does only speculation at this point