TL-191: Featherston's Finest - Uniforms, Weapons, and Vehicles of the CSA and Freedom Party

Freedom statwart
Screenshot_20220523-150736_Chrome.jpg

Freedom Party Guard
Screenshot_20220523-161303_Chrome.jpg

Note: I did not make this, is someone else on Twitter did

I honestly don't get why Fan describe the freedom guard had a gray uniform?

The US have Green-gray uniform in the Great Wars and the enemy use Gray uniform to distinguish against the Confederacy buttlenut uniforms.
I heard that the freedom guard is very naturalistic right? then why would they use gray uniforms used by the US army for the Confederacy.
I get they want to have their party time with the old Confederacy Uniform, but times have changed right?
Would at least use like I know a khaki uniform or a standard like with the OTL US WW2 and brown color in their uniforms

I honestly don't get why Fan describe the freedom guard had a gray uniform?

The US have Green-gray uniform in the Great Wars and the enemy use Gray uniform to distinguish against the Confederacy buttlenut uniforms.
I heard that the freedom guard is very naturalistic right? then why would they use gray uniforms used by the US army for the Confederacy.
I get they want to have their party time with the old Confederacy Uniform, but times have changed right?
Would at least use like I know a khaki uniform or a standard like with the OTL US WW2 and brown color in their uniforms
I imagine the CS uniforms having more in common with the British and French.

In the books the Guards uniforms are only described as not quite military cut in nature. The gray color comes from the camps where the Guards uniforms were based upon CSA police uniforms which were Gray. And US Police uniforms were blue. I imagine that the Guards Combat formations would be in Cammo or Butternut.

If the Confederacy have a officer uniform
this will be the uniform that they were use GW2 and honestly they look badass
The officers of the confederate army and the freedom guard will probably look like that
1653396678493.jpeg
1653396702162.jpeg

Freedom Party Guard Uniform
1653396757909.jpeg
1653396773991.jpeg

And the rest of Officer uniforms by the Confederate Army during SGW

Someone made a color pic of my FV38M-A2 medium tank (pg. 9 post #172 of this thread):
bf273e2e275eab34c55b6d96c0e77663.jpg

I found the pic on Pinterest and tried to visit the site but my Norton security warned me off the site. The site was in Russian and I wonder if I was credited for the design?
I have to say, I like the pic.

Last edited:
Wonder what Sergeant York will do against the Billy Yanks in The American Front?
I know it’s very unlikely but I really want to see Blacks Soldiers fought in the Great War maybe not as the Harlem Hellfighter, but maybe the New Orleans Hellfighter.

well I know My respond to this with some Optimism of black soldiers during FGW, But this is the Confederacy we talked about so I what definitely wrong with this one.

but what do you think of this, Guys?

Last edited:
Someone made a color pic of my FV38M-A2 medium tank (pg. 9 post #172 of this thread):
bf273e2e275eab34c55b6d96c0e77663.jpg

I found the pic on Pinterest and tried to visit the site but my Norton security warned me off the site. The site was in Russian and I wonder if I was credited for the design?
I have to say, I like the pic.
Hmm. Well, it does look nice. Strange how they got this though.

Hmm. Well, it does look nice. Strange how they got this though.
It is a nice pic, I just wish I had gotten credit for it but what can I say it's not like it's copyrighted or anything like that and I do make these pics from cutting up pics made by other people so....

Do you thinking that they stole your idea or It’s just say a weird coincidence and a accident?

Maybe email and talk to them about it?
They're using the same names and designations that I gave them so I don't think it's a coincidence, when I clicked on the site my Norton security flashed big warnings about the site being very unsafe.
My computer was hacked a while back and I don't want to risk getting hacked again.

They're using the same names and designations that I gave them so I don't think it's a coincidence, when I clicked on the site my Norton security flashed big warnings about the site being very unsafe.
My computer was hacked a while back and I don't want to risk getting hacked again.
This is serious, OK I think that you might want to Copyright claims this Or at least get some moderator to know about it like in Site, Pinterest Mods need about it.

that’s the only advice I got you, mate or I just ignore it.
either way it is serious 🙁

This is serious, OK I think that you might want to Copyright claims this Or at least get some moderator to know about it like in Site, Pinterest Mods need about it.

that’s the only advice I got you, mate or I just ignore it.
either way it is serious 🙁
I don't think I can copyright my pics because I made them using other people's copyrighted pics (usually combining two or more pics to make a new one) so I don't believe I have any legal recourse and no one I think is making any money from this.

It's just a bit annoying but I think I'm just going to have to just ignore it and hey they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I don't think I can copyright my pics because I made them using other people's copyrighted pics (usually combining two or more pics to make a new one) so I don't believe I have any legal recourse and no one I think is making any money from this.

It's just a bit annoying but I think I'm just going to have to just ignore it and hey they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
All right then more power to you

sorry this happened to you 😔

But besides that drama, let's focus on the Thread okay 👍

do you think even though it was unlikely that black soldier will fight in the FGW and what Their name would be like?

The Harlem hellfighters won't exist in this timeline because Most black will be on the South, but maybe 🤔 New Orleans Hellfighters or something

But besides that drama, let's focus on the Thread okay 👍

do you think even though it was unlikely that black soldier will fight in the FGW and what Their name would be like?

The Harlem hellfighters won't exist in this timeline because Most black will be on the South, but maybe 🤔 New Orleans Hellfighters or something
In that case, that unit could part of the Louisana National Guard or State Militia

In that case, that unit could part of the Louisana National Guard or State Militia
I think After the Red Rebellion, the Confederacy will that desperate to win the war that they even allow Black Soldiers to join the fight against the Billy Yanks.

Which part of the front they will fought in? What they have a different uniform than Confederate like with U.S OTL or the Same? Maybe even they could have Heroic action like the Harlem's hellfighters did in Otl