The Red Order: First Days of Eurasia- A New Order Spinoff

"Winter comes to an end, and with it the disaster the Tories have wrought on Britain. The scarlet banner now flies high over Westminster, but can the man in the top job now face his own demons?" The TRO UK team happily presents the opening content for British Prime Minister Anthony Greenwood in the year 1963.
nipah.png

the image of france is not displayed but from what i see on the german map france has not annexed the saarland this seems strange to me especially after the balkanisation of germany

he image of france is not displayed but from what i see on the german map france has not annexed the saarland this seems strange to me especially after the balkanisation of germany
Germany has been Reworked in to East Gernany and awest Germany.

brooklyn99

Banned
No_Pasaran_Teaser.png
I am very proud to announce The Red Order's Demo. No Pasaran! A demo focused around the Second Spanish Civil War
Umm, whats the reasoning for having the US choosing back the Falangists and their leader who fought with the Nazis despite the obvious bad PR, when there also exists a potent, democratic side in the Spanish Republic that they could battle over influence with ECO?

Umm, whats the reasoning for having the US choosing back the Falangists and their leader who fought with the Nazis despite the obvious bad PR, when there also exists a potent, democratic side in the Spanish Republic that they could battle over influence with ECO?
US lead here- the Republic is firmly aligned to the ECO, and there's not much the Americans can offer them that would be worth turning the superpower to their north into an enemy. The Fascists are the only faction left for the USA, and they'll likely be less supportive of them than the other factions will be of their proxies. Also, the Americans may not intend for the current management of their proxy to stick around forever...