The Red Order: First Days of Eurasia- A New Order Spinoff

French_in_1962_and_Suez_Crisis.png

Our redone France leak

In Comparison to OTL, how strong is the Soviet Union in this world, seeing as communism didn't completely take over China (With the Exception of Manchuria and East Turkestan), seems like this could be a huge problem especially if the latter decides to ally with any of the explicitly anti-communist factions?

In Comparison to OTL, how strong is the Soviet Union in this world, seeing as communism didn't completely take over China, seems like this could be a huge problem especially if the latter decides to ally with any of the explicitly anti-communist factions?
Didn't Communist China already position itself against the USSR OTL?

Didn't Communist China already position itself against the USSR OTL?
If I recall correctly the Sino-Soviet Split Occurred roughly in the year 1960, so there was a short period of time when they were not explicitly open adversaries. Though yes I could imagine a similar situation to OTL in regards to relations between the two nations, with a few differences of course, especially with Territories that are still under soviet Influence.

Last edited:
In Comparison to OTL, how strong is the Soviet Union in this world, seeing as communism didn't completely take over China (With the Exception of Manchuria and East Turkestan), seems like this could be a huge problem especially if the latter decides to ally with any of the explicitly anti-communist factions?
This is a great place to ask since I'm USSR lead.

The USSR is generally stronger then IOTL thanks to a number of factors. Most notably the NEP being a more effective system then the economic system of Stalin. No major famines from the 20s onwards and a less destroyed Eastern Europe. East Turkestan is now Chinese that leak is very outdated.

This is a great place to ask since I'm USSR lead.

The USSR is generally stronger then IOTL thanks to a number of factors. Most notably the NEP being a more effective system then the economic system of Stalin. No major famines from the 20s onwards and a less destroyed Eastern Europe. East Turkestan is now Chinese that leak is very outdated.
So overall, their stronger position in this timeline is due to a mixe of a better internal situation and management during the lead-up to world war 2 and not just because they won the war and took large swats of easter Europe. That's actually a pretty good and plausible reason for why they are more powerful that doesn't require that much of a stretch.

Plus Austria it looks like
Ah, só it had southern Germany to.

There is a faction with Northern Germany, that is, Sweden, Norway and Denmark?

Or one with hamburguer Germany, that Is the USA?

Or even Tea Germany, Frankish Germany, windmill Germany? Maybe HUEHUEHEUE Germany (south Brazil) too?

(This post was brought by TNO Göring, vote Göring so everyone turns German)

tro_last_days_of_eurasia_by_the_art_gem_dehbfb2-pre.jpg

This was my prediction from how the map might have looked like. I got some of the info from the members of the discord, although that was months before the Offical Map was released. I am planing on remaking the map.

Can't wait for this mod, honestly.

Yagoda USSR and warlord Japan are what I look most forward to.

Are the Japanese warlords still WiP?