The Great Crusade (Reds! Part 3)

The UASR is in no way anarcho-communist. It's a council communist state in some ways, but it's politics are most in line with the Bolshevik Workers Opposition program.

true, though that is mostly a problem of translating real-life ideologies into gameplay.

Comrades working on modding HoI4, you might want to take a look at this mod and get in touch with it's creators.

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to let you use it as a prereq, and it solves all the doctrinal issues you were worried about.

Hello, all! I've been reading Reds! off and on for nigh on four years now and I wanted to tell y'all it's been fun so far. Something's really been nagging at me from a post in January, though!

Exceprts from the AH.com thread "Stalinism Can't Melt Steel Memes"
(cowritten by The Red Star Rising)

This is in-universe, no?

So my question is, does this imply some kind of 9/11 event in the world of Reds! or is it just an out-of-universe joke?

Hello, all! I've been reading Reds! off and on for nigh on four years now and I wanted to tell y'all it's been fun so far. Something's really been nagging at me from a post in January, though!

This is in-universe, no?

So my question is, does this imply some kind of 9/11 event in the world of Reds! or is it just an out-of-universe joke?
Out of universe joke.

We've decided very little about what the 2000s look like.

Okay so I can't seem to get in touch with Jello or Illuminatus so I'm just going to be working to provide you guys some updates in the meantime.

Would you want some more stuff on China or the first look at South America or perhaps the battle for the Atlantic?

Also just noticed we're now down two regulars, pity really.

I agree with the South America one. You guys really need to explain how like half of all the countries in the Western Hemisphere had revolutions in a ten year timespan. I know it happened against Spain, but that was quite a story, and I expect this to be its equal.