The Eagle Down Under (1983: Doomsday TL 2016-2030)

Who do you think will win nomination of ANZC Labour Party in the 2019 Federal Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
End of the Russian Confederacy & 1st Live Debate between Newman and Malielegaoi
The Russian Confederacy declares a state of emergency! The Don Republic has recently announced it is closing it borders as the result of the massive civil unrest going on in the Russian Confederacy.

-ABC World News, September 21st, 2016

Canada beats Victoria in the New Commonwealth Games.

-ANZBC Radio Sports, September 24th, 2016

"Welcome on tonight's first ANZC Governor-general Debate! I'm your host Ian James and I will be your host tonight for ABC News."

"And tonight we have the two last people in the election..."

"Tuilaepa Malielegaoi, now the nominee of the Labour Party!"

"And we have here tonight is Conservative nominee, Campbell Newman!"

"Gentlemen it is great pleasure having you both here tonight. Thank you."

"No thank you James, for allowing us here this evening."

-------------------------------------------

"Mr. Malielegaoi what is it you will do as governor-general for the ANZC, when it comes to the military?"

"If I am elected governor-general, I will increase our navy presence around the Pacific Islands, especially places like Kiribati, Samoa, Hawaii, and Fiji. I will also allow increase in funding for the ANZC Air-force and the Army. I also promise to try and allow homosexuals and transgenders to be allowed to serve in the armed forces without having to risk getting kicked out the military for being openly about themselves. You see it is time for change in not just society, but our military as well."

"Newman what will you do if you are elected as governor-general when it comes to the ANZC's military?"

"I would agree on what my friend Malielegaoi said, increase funding for armed forces and military presence all over. And by that I mean all over the Pacific Ocean, we cannot have the SAC be allowed to think that they have the right to own the Pacific. As a result I suggest that we should increase stricter policies towards them, for all we know we might risk a war with them if we aren't careful."

"Alright. Next question, as governor-general what are your stances on immigration, especially people who are coming from former America, former UK, and former China?"

"Malielegaoi you first."

"As governor-general, I believe that if anyone wishes to come to any nation in the ANZC, then we will welcome them as long they follow the proper rules of immigration, and are not coming here to break laws. I have heard of some American immigrants coming to New Zealand and Australia only to not get jobs and in some cases we have them committing crimes due to this. As that being said I would honestly have to say that we should allow immigration to help our economies, but at the same time we need to be sure that those who are wishing to immigrate aren't connected to cults, warlords, and so on back in wastelands of America, China, or UK. If they are found to be in connection to them, then I would highly suggest that they be then prevented from being allowed anywhere into the ANZC for that matter."

"Your turn Mr. Newman."

"This is where I have to beg to differ Malielegaoi, we should instead enforce more stricter policies when it comes toward immigration, that way people are only coming here to actually work for a living. From studies show that in 2013, Australian Sun reported that there are 34.2% of immigrants that are unemployed or working under minimum wage, and many of them do not have a college education or in many cases a secondary education like that from high school. Plus if people are wanting to immigrate into the ANZC member nations, they need to abide by all laws in that nation, as well as the ANZC's laws. And they should also assimilate into our culture, if not then they should leave."

-First Federal Debate Footage, ABC News, September 26th, 2016

Newman's ratings are going down rapidly fast!

-Australian Politico, September 28th, 2016

Newman's wife, Lisa Newman has filed for divorced due to Campbell being found out by fact he indeed been having an affair with the woman McPhil.

-Papuan Shining Sea Newspaper, September 30th, 2016

Last edited:
October 2016: I
A bomb goes off and kills 46 people in Jekaterinenstadt (Marks), Volga Germans Republic, Russian Confederacy.

-ABC World News, October 1st, 2016

"This chaos is getting absolutely out of hand in Russian Confederacy. Were already seeing factions of the nation beginning to break apart."

"Hell there even a fucking fascist and communist faction. One called the Nationalist Movement and other called the Neocommunist Faction!"

"Every fucking day I have to awake to gunshots firing in my neighbor, when I look outside I find a policeman or national guard dead on the ground."

"Seriously will people JUST STOP WITH THIS AND GET THE FUCK ALONG!?"

-Anonymous Russian blogger, October 1st, 2016

The mayor of Jekaterinenstadt (Marks) has declared martial law and police and military forces are being brought into the city to crush possible terrorist organization.

-New Zealand Herald, October 2nd, 2016

African-American teenager Jason M. Sillvan (age 16) has been shot twice in the chest, in his neighborhood in Gold Coast, Queensland. Witnesses report he wasn't armed with any kind of weapon only just a candy bar. The African-American Community of Gold Coast, and American Community of Queensland is outraged by the death of Jason Sillvan and demands justice to be brought to the cop who killed him, Hugh R.H. Jones (age 45) a native Queenslander.

-ABC News, October 4th, 2016

"That's what a fucking little n***er gets for being in Australia, good riddance!"

-The Australian Brotherhood, Born to Hate, Born to Kill Documentary, April 30th, 2030

Can Campbell Newman, now rightful nominee of the Conservative Party be able to win this year's election for governor-general? Or will he end up losing due to his scandal and the fact he been for fact been cheating on his own wife for years? I'm afraid he will not be able to win the election, since many of his supporters have begun to not support him anymore.

-ANZBC Political Radio, October 6th, 2016

Last edited:
I really don't what Newman to win the election is one.

And just how big and powerful is this Brotherhood? They seem really loose cannon at times.
Newman surely is at a big loss due to his sexual affair with another woman. He surely won't win.

And the Australian Brotherhood aren't strong, yet give them time though.

AB finally attack NZ - Australian Brotherhood becomes more publicly known
You know in all my years of my life, I really didn't like being referred to as simply "white" or "European". It didn't offend me, it just did not make sense for people to call me by that, or for others to call others by that. It just is politically incorrect in my opinion, to be honest I rather be called a Caucasian, than "white" or "European".

-Biography of Louis Morrell: An American Governor-General, April 30th, 2030

A massive shooting breaks out in Auckland, New Zealand, and so far we have reported that about 45 people are dead. However we have no clue as who is behind the attacks!

-New Zealand Herald, October 8th, 2016

Conservative member of the ANZC Parliament, Bruce Scott is arrested for alleged involvement to the shooting in Auckland!

-Samoan Daily Telegraph, October 10th, 2016

The New Zealander government has discovered shocking evidence that the Australian Brotherhood have been in connection to the recent shooting in Auckland. As a result the Australian government has ordered a complete "manhunt" of anyone who is in connection to the racist terrorist organization!

-ABC News, October 12th, 2016

Labour member of the ANZC Parliament, Tony Zappia has endorsed Malielegaoi.

-Australian Politico, October 14th, 2016

The Russian Confederacy has now declared martial law across the entire nation due to so much civil unrest! The League of Nations have advised that member LoN nations to not get involved due to the Russian Confederacy not being a member of the LoN.

-ABC World News, October 15th, 2016

The Labour nominee, Malielegaoi has expressed deep concern about his own security in regards to the recent shooting that occurred in Auckland last week. As a result he has made his own security on high alert in case of possible assassins from the Australian Brotherhood.

-Samoan Daily Telegraph, October 17th, 2016

Four members belonging to the Australian Brotherhood have been found dead in Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia. Many people believe that the American community in Alice Springs have somehow been involved in this, but however the Alice Spring's police department has even announced that their will be no arrests to whoever murdered them.

-ABC News, October 19th, 2016

"Now they just crossed the line, those Amerifucks are going to regret it big time!"

-The Australian Brotherhood, Born to Hate, Born to Kill, Documentary, April 30th, 2030

Last edited:
Do I need to say anthing about the myopic hypocrisy of cackling every time an American is killed, but furious anger when their own people are killed? Also, is the American expatriate organization the "Silver Eagles" or the "Bald Eagles"? I personally like "Silver Eagles" more than "Bald Eagles".

Naval dispute with SAC, More Terrorist Attacks, & Newman goes into custody
A Peruvian navy vessel is spotted in ANZC waters off the coast of the Pitcairn Islands. The ANZC Ministry of Defense has demanded that whoever is in command of that naval vessel shall turn around at once and leave ANZC waters. Otherwise this will be an act of aggression.

-ANZBC Political Radio, October 20th, 2016

"Sir you realize that if we order any of our military in the Pitcairn Islands, to stand on high alert, the SAC will think were ready to fire at them! We will start war if this happens!"

"Mr. Gergson you need to understand that we are not going to spark a major war with them. We are simply on full-defense just in case they do attack."

"At this point all we have to do is negotiate with the SAC and maybe, just maybe they'll leave our waters."

"I hope you know what you doing as Minster of Defense."

-The Minister of Defense Tapes, October 20th, 2016, 8:00 AM

A bomb goes off killing 60 people in Kotovsk, Russian Confederacy!

-ABC World News, October 22nd, 2016

The ANZC military and navy have been shocked to discover that there was no SAC vessel near the Pitcairn Islands or with in the ANZC's waters. The Ministry of Defense, has declared that we possibly have a hacker on our hands. But who?

-ABC News, October 22nd, 2016

Five policemen have been shot dead in Geelong, Victoria, Australia!

-ABC News, October 22nd, 2016

"The police are our enemies, they must fear us, because we are the Australian Brotherhood. We do not spare any lives and we do not accept mercy!"

-The Australian Brotherhood, Born to Hate, Born to Kill, Documentary, April 30th, 2030

Jessica Mauboy's murderer has been identified as Cain Waterson (age 46), native Western Australian. Waterson for the past year has been in somehow connection with the terrorist organization the Australian Brotherhood, and was a supporter of white supremacist movements in Australia and New Zealand! He has been thankfully arrested by the Western Australian Police Department, but so far he has not chosen to tell anything about why he murdered Mauboy, and anything in regards to information about the Australian Brotherhood.

-ABC News, October 23rd, 2016

Conservative nominee, Campbell Newman was almost attacked by a mentally ill man named John V. Vernal (age 65), while Newman was making a speech at his rally in Cairns, Queensland, Australia. He is currently under custody.

-ABC News, October 24th, 2016

An arson attack strikes the Italian-American community in Port Hedland, Western Australia. Thankfully nobody was killed or seriously hurt in the fire. But the fire itself destroyed over 15 homes that belonged to Italian-Americans. The police have yet to discover who was behind this arson attack. Meanwhile the Italian-American community of Western Australia is currently outraged by this arson attack and demands answers as to who did this and why.

-ABC News, October 24th, 2016

The governor of Western Australia, Kerry Sanderson has announced on television in regards to the arson attack in Port Hedland that "This violence towards not just the Italian-American community, but all the American communities in Western Australia, needs to end. This violence has got to come to and end at once!". Earlier today the governor has visited the families of the Italian-American community of Port Hedland, and has given them help to rebuilt their community.

-ABC News, October 25th, 2016

Last edited:
A massive shooting breaks out in Auckland, New Zealand, and so far we have reported that about 45 people are dead. However we have no clue as who is behind the attacks!

-New Zealand Herald, Oct. 8th, 2016

Not my hometown ahhh!!

Also what do the Australian Brotherhood think of the Maori people of NZ, considering that historically Maori were treated relatively better by the British than the Aborigines were, with things like the Treaty of Waitangi which "guaranteed" Maori the same rights as British people, so is this attitude continued with the Australian Brotherhood or are they complete white supremacists?

Not my hometown ahhh!!

Also what do the Australian Brotherhood think of the Maori people of NZ, considering that historically Maori were treated relatively better by the British than the Aborigines were, with things like the Treaty of Waitangi which "guaranteed" Maori the same rights as British people, so is this attitude continued with the Australian Brotherhood or are they complete white supremacists?
They pretty much find that New Zealanders betrayed them by allowing Maori to have equal rights. But then again Australian Brotherhood doesn't pay any attention to outside Australia, only rarely they do.

One Nation Party disbanded, Newman quits the race early, & The Samoan wins!
Newman defends "jobs and growth" as a way for people of the ANZC to get their jobs back! However he has not gotten many agreements and supporters for it though.

-ABC News Political, October 26th, 2016

The Australian minor third party, the One Nation party who was founded by controversial member Pauline Hanson, is disbanded due to possible connection to the Australian Brotherhood. Mrs. Hanson has still yet to come forward in regards to the Darwin Bombing, especially since the ANZC government have discovered encrypted hidden e-mails on her computer. But all Mrs. Hanson is doing is keeping herself completely silent, even though she was placed under house-arrest two months ago for her connection to the Darwin Bombing.

-ANZBC National Radio, October 26th, 2016

Scullion re-signs as Nationals Senate Leader of the Northern Territory of Australia.

-ABC News Political, October 26th, 2016

Voters punished the Conservatives in the ANZC Parliament, Conservative senator Chris Back says in interview with ANZBC National Radio.

-ANZBC National Radio, October 26th, 2016

Labour senator of the ANZC, Xenophon endorses Malielegaoi.

-Solomon Islands Daily Morning Paper, October 27th, 2016

Anthony Lanwonson (age 29) has been found dead in his apartment in Townsville at 8:40 AM this morning, the police found that his throat was sliced open where they suggest that Mr. Lanwonson died from blood lost. However the police did not find anything sharp to be used as a weapon at the scene of the crime. They did however checked his status online by his computer in his kitchen, in which it was discovered that Mr. Lanwonson was an activist for the American community in Townsville even though he was an Australian himself.

-Queensland News, October 28th, 2016

"What are you going to do now Newman? You have lost half of your supporters due to your affairs with McPhil."

"I'm going to win this election if it is the last thing I will ever do."

"But sir, your Labour rival has more support and is already winning against you in this election."

"Are you suggesting I should give up Peter?"

"No that's not what I'm suggesting at a-"

"You know what I had enough of your fucking bullshit! And bullshit everyone has put me in, I swear to fucking god if they didn't found out about my sex affairs I had with that lovely lady I would of been winning this election for office as governor-general of the ANZC. And I would of beaten that Samoan."

"Fuck you all! You know what I am dropping out of this fucking election, this election is downright disorganized and only the cheaters like Malielegaoi are able to win. He can have his fucking office as the new governor-general of the ANZC for all I care!"

"Mr. Newman if you quit now, you realize your going to become a international headlines and people will be disappointed in you?"

"Peter does it look like I honestly give a damn about what everyone in the whole thinks of me now?"

"N-no sir..."

"Good, now your no longer my staff member for my campaign since I am going to declare it 'over'."

"Fuck everyone of you!"

-Newman's Downfall, April 20th, 2030

Conservative nominee, Campbell Newman has announced he is dropping out of the election! For the first time in ANZC history has anyone as a nominee for a party has decided to resign their campaign! As a result it is seems that Mr. Malielegaoi has now technically won his place to become new governor-general of the ANZC.

-ABC News, October 29th, 2016

"I feel honestly bad for Campbell after all he went through with his sex affair."

"I will remember that he was a really nice guy when I was with him at our first and last televised debate. He treated me with respect."

"Mr. Malielegaoi is there anything else you like to say in regards to Campbell Newman dropping out of the election?"

"Only thing I have left to say for Mr. Newman is that I wish him best luck in the future wherever it will lead him to. And I hope he will learn from his past mistakes and become a new man."

-Interview with Labour candidate Malielegaoi, Australian Politico, October 29th, 2016

"Do we have any idea what we are suppose to do if the other last candidate of the other party resigns or quits?"

"Only thing we could do in the ANZC Constitution is that "If a nominee of any leading political party happens to die during the election, then the second popular candidate of that political party becomes 'new' nominee."."

"You realize that the second popular Conservative candidate, Malcolm Turnbull has absolutely no further interest in this election?"

"..."

"Face it guys, we might as well just say that Malielegaoi has won this year's election. He is to be automatically the winner of the election since nobody is left to go against him."

"But then that would be just simply look like that it was easy for him."

"Easy for him? Mrs. Batchkell, you realize that this entire damn election was not easy for Malielegaoi! It was hard, and every candidate including him and ever candidate in every future election knows it is not damn easy!"

"Mr. Malielegaoi is to be the new governor-general of the ANZC and he will be assign to office by January of 2017. There will no questions about it! It has already been decided by most of the parliament."

"B-but."

"That's final!"

-Live broadcast in the ANZC Parliament, Jervis Bay Federal Capitol, October 29th, 2016

Labour candidate, Malielegaoi has won the 2016 Federal ANZC election! Becoming the first Samoan to become governor-general of the ANZC!

-ABC News, October 29th, 2016

"Great god, I feel this is simply unfair for me to be automatically winner of this election."

"But if they've made me automatic winner of the election, then I cannot complain."

-New Zealand Herald's interview with Malielegaoi, October 30th, 2016

Last edited:

Deleted member 82792

I think Dragon Ball Z would be popular ITTL, since I know a couple of the voice actors are Australian. And who knows, maybe some blokes in the ANZC would get together to create their own 'Team Four Star'.

November 2016: I
"I cannot fucking believe that damn fat Samoan guy won this year's election. He is going to destroy everything we want traditionally for the ANZC, he going to bring multiculturalism into it and have our own proud cultures be ruined as more little Amerifucks and Chinafucks come into our nation of Australia! I cannot believe this election!"

"I swear this election must be rigged and that Samoan bastard cheated 100%. I just know it!"

"Taylor, listen to me alright."

"Why should I listen to anyone including you? You just hate me for who I am."

"I don't hate you Taylor, I will never hate you for anything. Taylor Phillips you are perhaps the only truest friend I ever had ever in my entire life."

"But I have no fucking friends, plus if I did they'll all just hate me and betray me later on."

"Taylor you know that isn't true. I am your only friend. And I care deeply about you as if you were a little sister to me."

"Lui... You really mean that?"

"Absolutely Taylor, I mean it 100%."

"Lui your the sweetest, kindest, and funniest person I've ever met. If only I was 18 years old like you so I could date you."

"To be honest Taylor, I don't think I would want to get into a romantic relationship with you."

"But have you ever had a girlfriend before though...?"

"I did yes, and that woman loved me dearly as much as I dearly loved her."

"...?"

"She no longer in this world, she's in the afterlife..."

"I-I'm sorry that I asked you that Louis."

"It's okay, I rather just not talk about it to be fairly honest. We all have things we want to lock up in a safe and store away forever and want to forget."

-Louis Morrell's blog, November 3rd, 2016

Chester Borrows, member of the ANZC Parliament who is apart of the Conservative Party has announced he is going to retired from politics due to current health problems that are badly affecting him. He did however back in August endorsed the then soon-to-be nominee Newman, and kept his endorsement to him after Newman was discovered to have a sexual affair with another woman. Borrows was in fact criticized for his action of not withdrawing his endorsement to Campbell Newman at the time, and he simply told New Zealander Daily Post that "Everyone makes mistakes, but we cannot simply allow someone to be not trusted in office all because that person is bad when it comes to family life.".

However Chester Borrows has not even told what was exactly going on with his health that is making want to retire. He has been asked a couple of times before by reporters, but only got him to say that "It really something personally I don't want to talk about. But I will say is that it is a kind of cancer." So apparently all we currently know is that Borrows is having some kind of cancer. All we can do is wish him well and that he recovers from it.

-New Zealand Herald, November 3rd, 2016

"Mr. Malielegaoi, have you been aware of what is going on in the Russian Confederacy?"

"Oh yes. So much civil unrest there and people over in Europe are certain that it will soon perhaps erupt into a civil war."

"Sir, what would you do as governor-general of the ANZC, when it comes to international issues like that."

"Well it really depends on the situation. If a country is having a civil war and both sides are known for human rights abuse, then I would by no means not give them any show of support nor get involved. But when it comes to refugees, I will be happy to accept as many of them into the ANZC."

"I do happen to believe that the ANZC should also pay more close attention to post-American states in North America, and give them help and foreign aid. Many of those nations along the former US East Coast are so poor that it basically like living in the Middle Age only with guns, and radios. And not to mention infant death rate and child death rate is higher in those nations due to lack of better healthcare and medic supplies and education."

"That being said we the ANZC should help any nation in need of help. And this just only just goes for the ANZC, but every nation in the world as well."

-Interview with Malielegaoi, ABC News, November 4th, 2016

Prussia elects a new prime minister into office!

-ABC World News, November 6th, 2016

Last edited:
Major earthquake strikes Haiti again
The Republic of Mordovia has seceded from the Russian Confederacy. Currently the Confederate Duma (or Confederate Council), located in the city of Rossosh is "collapsing on itself" according to the Rossosh Daily Newspaper.

-ABC World News, November 7th, 2016

The Alpine Confederation and Prussia has been recently dealing with refugees fleeing from the Russian Confederacy, in massive numbers of 16,000 people in the Alpine Confederation, while the Prussian government says that they are dealing with a possibility of 25,100 people.

-ABC World News, November 7th, 2016

Yingxiu%202.jpg

The Dominican Republic and Haiti have been hit by a severe 8.6 earthquake this morning around 3:40 AM. The League of Nations reports that there are possibly thousands of people killed or have gone missing in the earthquake. The two governments have send rescue teams to chart and search and ruins across the two nations for any signs of survivors trapped. The earthquake was felt as far north to the Virginian Republic as well, but the people there said it felt like a train going past by, since it was a minor shake.

-ABC World News, November 14th, 2016

haiti-six-months.gif

The Haitian president, Jocelerme Privert along with his cabinet and family have remained safe in the deadly earthquake that occurred in Haiti and the Dominican Republican yesterday. However for the Haitian capital of Port-Au-Prince, the damage there is described to the locals as "stepping into Hell and back out into the world". The Presidential Palace in Port-Au-Prince itself was severely damaged and it is currently unsafe for people to work and live in.

Currently President Privert has announced that the government of Haiti will relocate to the Haitian city of Gonaïves, since the city was able to not get severely damaged like the city of Port-Au-Prince.

-New Zealand Herald, November 15th, 2016

Last edited:
November 2016: II
President Kenny D. Palmson, president of the Republic of Florida, has announced he will send aid to the nations of Haiti, and the Dominican Republic. Many people believe that soon perhaps the East Coast nations of the former US East Coast, will be increasing their relations with the Caribbean. Already the nation of Neonotia, ("New South" as the locals there call it) has send aid of $2.1 million to Haiti and the Dominican Republic. And their governor Sonny Perdue has recently a day ago visited Haiti to speak with the president and promised to help improve relations with them.

-Samoan Daily World News, November 17th, 2016

"I cannot believe this, Taylor..."

"Yes, Lui?"

"My other family is alive, my dad's side of my family is alive!"

"That's wonderful! Do you know where they live?"

"They live in the Gold Coast, yesterday I just got a phone call from one of my aunt I never met."

"So are you going to meet them?"

"Why of course! I looking forward to meet them next Friday!"

"I'm happy for you bro. Hey you wouldn't mind if I came along with you as well?"

"Sure, you also live in Gold Coast right?"

"That's right Louis."

"That's perfect! You also will get to be able to meet my other family."

":)"

"..."

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Oh, I just feel as though I will feel like a alien to them. You know?"

"Yeah... But don't worry, you'll get to know them and hopefully they'll get to know you as well!"

"Yeah your right."

-Louis Morrell's blog, November 17th, 2016

It was weird meeting family I never met before. Before that I thought that my mother was the only family member I had, but then again I thought that Taylor was a young sister to me, even though we weren't related and we were just best friends. When I met them, I met two of my cousins, a nice kind aunt of mine, and my "mum mum", which is what they called for their grandma in Italian. They were Italian-Americans, they've used to live in New Jersey, before and after the Doomsday. I remember asking them about my father, wanting to know about his whereabouts and what he's doing for a living. Unfortunately they told me they didn't know where he was, or if he was alive for that matter, all they knew is that he probably still in the Virginian Republic somewhere.

Me and them got along greatly, they were happy to finally be able to meet someone like me. Even though I had a deep Australian accent, they understood me quite well. My aunt was such a kind woman and believe in equality for everyone, however her family were religious since they were Catholic like I was. They went to church every Sunday, and I think one of my cousin who was a year younger than I was (she was 17) she been attending a nearby Catholic high school in the Gold Coast for two years. My older cousin who was 19, she was attending a Catholic college in Townsville, where she was studying to become a veterinarian. Her name was Angel, she looked exactly like me only thing different was that she looked more Italian, had a bit olive skin, hard darker brown hair and brown eyes. She was also almost same height as me.

I was glad to finally meet family who I never knew about. Since then me and them are very close and I'm happy to have them.

-Biography of Louis Morrell, American Governor-General, April 30th, 2030

The residents of Derby are outraged that last night around 1:00 AM, four boys, Noah MacGeorge (age 15), Max L. Groe (age 16), Levi Williams (age 16) and Aiden S. Bidenberg (age 14) were found dead alongside a road in a ditch. The residents of Derby are outraged over the deaths of the four boys, and believe that the Australian Brotherhood have to be involved and responsible for the murders. Recently the town's police have arrested two alleged members who were found out to be members on a white supremacist forum online. They have been questioned and so far they have said that they've supported actions that the Australian Brotherhood have done. But the residents still believe that there are still more people in their town who might be apart of the Australian Brotherhood.

But this also asks us Australians a big question. Why did the Australian Brotherhood simply just murdered four boys who were Australian and weren't even American at all? Did the boys happen to be in support for refugees from the former US?

-ABC News, November 19th, 2016

A shooting has broken out in West Beach, a suburb of Esperance in Western Australia! Witnesses report that there are probably 10 people dead and that the man responsible is armed with a Mk 36 machine gun! The man who haven't been yet identified is currently inside a department store holding perhaps many people hostage! The police are currently outside waiting for backup to come!

-ABC News, November 20th, 2016

"You are insane, you cause harm to others who you feel are evil."

"They are evil what the fuck are you talking about..."

"You and your stupid Australian Brotherhood are only doing things that will make Australia worse."

"Making it worse by spreading paranoia and then mass outrage! Millions of Australians nationwide hate you and rest of the Australian Brotherhood!"

"They're not allowed to hate us, were heroes not villains. Nobody is allowed to hate heroes..."

"Fuck that."

The security footage in the department store shows moments later, ten unarmed customers and a employee beating up the armed man.

The man is then shown to have his head bashed against the wall where blood begins to ooze out of his head, and his gun is thrown at the wall by the ten men.

The other people who were formerly hostage look in horror and shock to see that ten people were able to defeat a terrorist.

"The world is better off without him and the rest of those fuckers..."

-Hidden footage of the shooting, November 20th, 2016

Last edited: